How bad does sex hurt the first time?

How bad does sex hurt the first time?

There are 6099 comments on the click2loseweight.com story from Jul 9, 2008, titled How bad does sex hurt the first time?. In it, click2loseweight.com reports that:

Recently, a young lady asked this question: How bad does sex hurt the first time? Click2lose weight blogs about health and wellness so sex and sexual health is a valid ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at click2loseweight.com.

Fun guy

Grande Prairie, Canada

#6209 May 4, 2014
Girls ki k me ill help eny 1qustions ki k me fastedy1
vicky laster

Greensboro, GA

#6210 May 4, 2014
hi tom cruise i was wakling out side so i just come back form walking yes befor i was shaving my legs for you i love very much yes i do get went down here so i was just thinking about you my love give me a call tonigth 678 640;0230 thats my cell phone number ok and can i have your cell phone number honney so i can call you

love and kisss xxxxxxxx
vicky laster i love i love you i love tom cruise
vicky laster

Greensboro, GA

#6211 May 4, 2014
and tom cruise when iam in the shower i think about with me tom cruise love and kisss xxxxxxxxx

vicky laster love
vicky laster

Greensboro, GA

#6212 May 4, 2014
i love tom cruise very much you make so so so hot think about you when iam in the shower and we are having hot sex its great and hot

love
vicky laster
TOM

UK

#6213 May 4, 2014
vicky laster wrote:
i love tom cruise very much you make so so so hot think about you when iam in the shower and we are having hot sex its great and hot
love
vicky laster
Vicky. When did you last masturbate?
What were you thinking of?
Are you shaved smooth down there ready for me?
Please answer as soon as possible---I can't wait.
vicky laster

Greensboro, GA

#6214 May 4, 2014
yes iam tom cruise getting raedy for you honney ican wait too to see you my love iam goning for a walk and if you want to call me thats fine with me i will have my cell phone on ok my hot lips i love you

love
vicky laster kisssxxxxxxx
vicky laster

Greensboro, GA

#6215 May 4, 2014
hi tom cruise my love iam back from my walking it was very hot outside so i i come in si iam resting now so i love you very much and i will talk to later ok honney and i hope to see you tomrrow nigth ok i will be wanting for you my love

love
vicky laster give me a call tonigth at9;20 pm ok
vicky laster

Greensboro, GA

#6216 May 4, 2014
on my cell phone ok i will be wanting for your call tom cruise i love you

love
vicky laster
TOM

UK

#6217 May 4, 2014
vicky laster wrote:
on my cell phone ok i will be wanting for your call tom cruise i love you
love
vicky laster
Darling, you havent answered my questions.
I need to know these things.
TOM
vicky laster

Greensboro, GA

#6218 May 4, 2014
tom cruise i want you in the shower with me and we will do it ok it will be very hot hot hot hot and hot i love you so so much i will think about you when iam in the shower later

love
vicky laster i want you now i wll give the best the best bowl job ok tom cruise
vicky laster

Greensboro, GA

#6219 May 4, 2014
i love you tom cruise so so so much i need you now i want to hold you in my arms and kiss you on your lips your hot lips come over tomorrw ok sweet heart

love
vicky laster
vicky laster

Greensboro, GA

#6220 May 4, 2014
Secret wrote:
Dirty slag
i want you now you hot thing you tom cruise
i will alwayslove you just you honney love vicky laster
TOM

Dundalk, Canada

#6221 May 4, 2014
Call me now darling 15198890159. That's my cell
vicky laster

Greensboro, GA

#6222 May 4, 2014
tom cruise i live in greensboro gaq lake oconee eixit 103 thats my eixt to get off 1051 trippe circle greensboro ga 30642 i will see you tomorrw tom cruise i love you

love vicky laster
vicky laster

Greensboro, GA

#6223 May 4, 2014
hi tom cruise 1051 tirppe circle greensboro ga 30642 lake oconee eixt 130 thats my eixt reyonlds plantation thats were i live at tom cruise i love you very much i will see you tomorrw

love
vicky laster
vicky laster

Greensboro, GA

#6224 May 4, 2014
hi tom cruise can you call me 678 640;0230

love vicky laster
vicky laster

Greensboro, GA

#6225 May 4, 2014
hi tom cruise i called your cell phone is that the rigth number its 15198890159 is that rigth honney that want i put in my cell phone so will give me a call tonigth 9;45pm ok 678 604;2030 thats my cell phone number

i love honney

love
vicky laster
vicky laster

Greensboro, GA

#6226 May 4, 2014
TOM wrote:
Call me now darling 15198890159. That's my cell
tom cruise is that the rigth honney becues i just called your cell and i get some bodiey so i love you so so so much i want you now you hot thing you

love
vicky laster
vicky laster

Greensboro, GA

#6227 May 4, 2014
hi tom cruise i miss you so so so much i need to hold you inmy arms i was just thinking about you now i want you in bed with me now and we will make love all nigth long ok

love
vicky laster
vicky laster

Greensboro, GA

#6228 May 4, 2014
hi tom cruise i need to see you tomorrw ok that will make me happy tom cruise you cloud walk with me and talk about us getting married ok 1051 trippe circle greensboro ga 30642
the is 130 thats the to get off ok and i live in lake oconee reyonlds plantation ok and heres a gate and tell who you are ok honney i cant want to see you tomorrw we will have fun together ok so iam gonig to bed now so i can get a good nigth sleep and you to have a good nigth sleep and have dreams about me tonigth ok

love
vicky laster

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Part 2 of Slim Thug's 'Hogg Life' Film Flashes ... Jun 27 Farting 2
News With rap star, Georgia gov. taps unlikely partner (Oct '14) Jun 27 brandy trujillo 2
Top 5 Worst Rappers Of All Time (Jan '07) Jun 25 stfu 1,044
Master P Discusses Sean Combs UCLA Arrest Jun 25 music jehad 1
Top 10 fastest Rappers (Nov '08) Jun 24 mrbounville 497
Charles Blow: "We must never be lulled into a f... Jun 23 KnutesNiche 2
News Kanye West, Future, Drake put on superb show at... Jun 22 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
More from around the web