How bad does sex hurt the first time?

How bad does sex hurt the first time?

There are 6106 comments on the click2loseweight.com story from Jul 9, 2008, titled How bad does sex hurt the first time?. In it, click2loseweight.com reports that:

Recently, a young lady asked this question: How bad does sex hurt the first time? Click2lose weight blogs about health and wellness so sex and sexual health is a valid ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at click2loseweight.com.

vicky laster

Greensboro, GA

#6166 Apr 29, 2014
tom cruies i love you very much do want to go on a date with me and we could go out to a moive ok i love you sweet heart and witer back to me ok

love
vicky laster
John24

UK

#6167 Apr 29, 2014
vicky laster wrote:
tom cruies i love you very much do want to go on a date with me and we could go out to a moive ok i love you sweet heart and witer back to me ok
love
vicky laster
You badly need to see a shrink.
Not normal to talk to yourself like this.
vicky laster

Greensboro, GA

#6168 Apr 30, 2014
hi tom cruies i love you very much i do i do i do want to marry you
that will be a yes

love
vicky laster so witer me back ok
John24

UK

#6169 Apr 30, 2014
vicky laster wrote:
hi tom cruies i love you very much i do i do i do want to marry you
that will be a yes
love
vicky laster so witer me back ok
Have you not read the title of the thread at the top?
read it and stop talking all this utter shite.
Anthony Schiller

United States

#6170 Apr 30, 2014
I am sixteen and there is a really cute fifteen year old in my drivers training class. Her name is Addy and is in eighth grade and I am in tenth. She flirts with just about every other guy. I grew really close to her and we finally destroyed each other's bodies. I am a 7/10 on my own attraction scale and she is like a 15/10. I thought I had no chance but it must be because I am older or have a defined body. I am also really tan. She enjoyed my 7 inch penis (and yes 7 inches is above average). She has the hottest body ever. We had sex before school at her place before school started (her mom was not home). She took her sisters pills which are really good for preventing pregnancies. We were both already tested for diseases. I feel confident. Her breasts are very developed for her age. I took it real good on her until I decided to finish it. She sounded pretty hurt but man was her moaning adorable. I asked if she wanted to stop but she wanted me to continue. All you have to do is communicate with him and have him flow down or speed up when you feel comfortable. Let him demolish you with his massive meat stack.
vicky laster

Greensboro, GA

#6171 Apr 30, 2014
hi john live me alone and go head and make my day today is your luck day live me and tom cruies alone ok you are not beening nice to me do not witer back to me john and think about it ok i need tom cruies not you my friend john you need hlep and i have my uncle barry manilow so live him alone too

from
vicky laster so go head and make my day ok iam in love with tom cruies not you john

vicky laster

Greensboro, GA

#6172 Apr 30, 2014
tom cruies i love you very much
love
vicky laster
vicky laster

Greensboro, GA

#6173 Apr 30, 2014
hi john you need hlep you are very mean to me you hurt me feels ok and do nbot talk to me lkie that agian ok you are the one you need hlep not me ok ok ok so go head and make my day ok my love and tell me that you are sorry ok that will make me happy one live me alone
tow live me and tom cruies alone ok

from
vicky laster
vicky laster

Greensboro, GA

#6174 Apr 30, 2014
john tomcruies is my ok you are not dad ok iam 39 myears old you are tow years old ok so be ok you need to be in day care ok iam not your grilfriend ok john so growup ok and one day you will be good ok so go to bed and sing a song lkie iam a littel boy and sing asong lkie its a small wolrd after all ok and sing a i will never talk lkie that agian to a women ok or i will call you names ok when youn call me names that hurts my feels ok little john so live me tom cruies alone ok

from
vicky laster big mouth john
vicky laster

Greensboro, GA

#6175 May 1, 2014
hi tom cruies i miss you very much and let me when you want to go a date with me ok

love
vicky laster
TOM

UK

#6176 May 1, 2014
vicky laster wrote:
hi tom cruies i miss you very much and let me when you want to go a date with me ok
love
vicky laster
This is Tom----I wish you would spell my name properly.
The rest of your spelling leaves a lot to be desider as well.
TOM

UK

#6177 May 1, 2014
TOM wrote:
<quoted text>
This is Tom----I wish you would spell my name properly.
The rest of your spelling leaves a lot to be desider as well.
Desired---sorry!
vicky laster

Greensboro, GA

#6178 May 1, 2014
hi tom cruise this vicky laster iam single do you want go on a date with me iam 39 years old and i need to be loved by you i been single for a long time and fever been kissed and i loved your moives that you made so i love you very much witer me back ok i do want to meet you

love
vicky laster
TOM

UK

#6179 May 1, 2014
39 is just perfect! Have you been maarried?
I think I would need more than kisses from you!
Have you a good figure? Nice rear and bust I hope.
vicky laster

Greensboro, GA

#6180 May 1, 2014
tom cruise i ever been married and i wloud love to marry you i love you very much and iam fun to be with iam good looking and nice looking and i will go on a date with you my love

love
vicky laster
vicky laster

Greensboro, GA

#6181 May 1, 2014
tom cruise wood love to kiss you on your hot lips my love iam so happy that i have you olny you
love
vicky laster
TOM

UK

#6183 May 1, 2014
vicky laster wrote:
tom cruise wood love to kiss you on your hot lips my love iam so happy that i have you olny you
love
vicky laster
My dear, I really must know; Are you a virgin?
It is lovely to have someone who wants me as much as you do.
I hope I will not dissappoint you.
vicky laster

Greensboro, GA

#6184 May 1, 2014
tom cruise no are not dissappoint you are sweet as a honney bee i will to meet you and no iam not a virgin my adreess is 1051 trippe circle greensboro ga 30642 you can come over to see you anytime you want to ok my love my little honney bear i love you very i will see you soon ok come over friday 2th so bout 12;00 pm ok

love
vicky laster your sweet heart
TOM

UK

#6186 May 1, 2014
vicky laster wrote:
tom cruise no are not dissappoint you are sweet as a honney bee i will to meet you and no iam not a virgin my adreess is 1051 trippe circle greensboro ga 30642 you can come over to see you anytime you want to ok my love my little honney bear i love you very i will see you soon ok come over friday 2th so bout 12;00 pm ok
love
vicky laster your sweet heart
My Dear Vicky,
I am pleased you are not a virgin. However before I come there are some other things I need to know.
How did you find this site?
How did you know I would be here?
Is your vulva shaved, trimmed or bushy?
Do you want to have sex with me if I call?
Love,
Tom
vicky laster

Greensboro, GA

#6187 May 1, 2014
yes i wloud lkie to have sex with you tom cruise ok that will make me happy honney want time wolud lkie to come tomorrw tom lkie 12;00 pm ok i cant want to see you honney

love
vicky laster

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News CNN guest blasts police for swarming 'Straight ... 16 hr USA Today 1
News Baton Rouge event with rapper Boosie called off... Aug 26 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Salt-n-Pepa: back on the scene with new VH1 rea... (Jul '07) Aug 21 rebel111 7
News Lamar's rhymes reveal irksome racial issue Aug 21 KnutesNiche 1
News Chicago Bankruptcy Expert Brian P. Deshur Share... Aug 21 KnutesNiche 1
News Dynamic Duo: The Success Of Jimmy Iovine, Dr. Dre (May '14) Aug 21 KnutesNiche 2
News Cilla Black compilation enters top 10 in album ... Aug 20 BULLDOZER29 1
More from around the web