How bad does sex hurt the first time?

How bad does sex hurt the first time?

There are 6148 comments on the click2loseweight.com story from Jul 9, 2008, titled How bad does sex hurt the first time?. In it, click2loseweight.com reports that:

Recently, a young lady asked this question: How bad does sex hurt the first time? Click2lose weight blogs about health and wellness so sex and sexual health is a valid ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at click2loseweight.com.

vicky laster

Greensboro, GA

#6146 Apr 14, 2014
hi tom hanks my name is vicky laster and do you now tom cruies he is my new boyfriend i need his adreess so i can witer to him i was born in candan and now i live in greensboro ga so will you witer back to me tom hanks i lke your moives very much all of it you are so funning and my email is victoria laster gmail

from
vicky laster iam single iam 39 years old so i love my new boyfriend tom cruies and tank you
vicky laster

Greensboro, GA

#6147 Apr 15, 2014
hi tom cruies i miss you very much can you come over this weekend that will make me happy and can come live with you if thats ok with you and i love you very much so let me now when are coming over ok

love
vicky laster
vicky laster

Greensboro, GA

#6148 Apr 15, 2014
tom cruies will you witer back to me ok i love you very much

love
vicky laster
EThan

UK

#6149 Apr 16, 2014
mookz wrote:
<quoted text> im keen to do u
Love to do you
vicky laster

Greensboro, GA

#6150 Apr 16, 2014
ii love you to tom cruies and i need you now with me

love
vicky laster i want your cherry lips on me tom cruies

“Life is meant”

Since: Apr 11

to be lived..

#6151 Apr 16, 2014
I seriously doubt Tom Cruise reads Topix Vicky. Why don't you try sending a letter to his fan club address?
vicky laster

Greensboro, GA

#6152 Apr 16, 2014
tom hanks can you find tom cruies adreess for me if thats ok with
and can wirter to him so wirter me back with this adreess

love
vicky laster

“Life is meant”

Since: Apr 11

to be lived..

#6153 Apr 16, 2014
vicky laster wrote:
tom hanks can you find tom cruies adreess for me if thats ok with
and can wirter to him so wirter me back with this adreess
love
vicky laster
Keep dreaming honey. We all need a fantasy.
Joanne53

UK

#6154 Apr 16, 2014
I thought this thread was about how much sex hurt the first time.
I presume the question was directed to women.
As for me, well I squeeled and screamed the first time.
Still do the same today!

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#6155 Apr 16, 2014
Joanne53 wrote:
I thought this thread was about how much sex hurt the first time.
I presume the question was directed to women.
As for me, well I squeeled and screamed the first time.
Still do the same today!
that's awesome does it matter on the size of the tool too
vicky laster

Greensboro, GA

#6156 Apr 16, 2014
hi tom hanks can you look up to cruies adreess for me taht will be a big help for me tom hanks you are a good friend to me

love
vicky laster i do love tom cruies he is so hot i will be happy for me and him and one day we will get married that will be nice for me
vicky laster

Greensboro, GA

#6157 Apr 16, 2014
but can you hlep me find tom cruies adreess that will make me happy
tom hanks i just ineed him now i beening crying for a boyfriend lkie tom cruies and i need you to find this adreess for me and i will writer to him ok you been very nice thank you tom hanks

love
vicky laster
vicky laster

Greensboro, GA

#6158 Apr 17, 2014
hi tom hanks good morning to you did you look up tom cruies adreess for me if you did can you witer me back ok i just need to see him now i need this love thats just me so i have a big crush on to cruies and he is the one for me

love
vicky laster
vicky laster

Greensboro, GA

#6159 Apr 17, 2014
hi tom hanks can i tell you somiething i need tom cruies to pick me up this weekend to take me to this home i want to pick up all my suff and all of my things iam not happy living at home and i want live with tom cruies just him i love him very much and i just need him now ok
thank you tom hanks you are my best friend

love
vicky laster do you lkie barry manilow becues i do he sings so good and he is my uncle barry manilow
vicky laster

Greensboro, GA

#6160 Apr 18, 2014
tom cruies i need you now ok i love you very much i need to hold you and love you my love
love
vicky laster
vicky laster

Greensboro, GA

#6162 Apr 22, 2014
tom cruies i find a new boyfriend this name is rayomnd romoan he is from a tv show on tv land ok i need him and you can be my best ffriend tom and you will find some one ok

from
vicky laster and good bye good bye forever tomcruies
vicky laster

Greensboro, GA

#6163 Apr 22, 2014
who worte me ya exactly my point so who did this was it you tom cruies did you witer to me

love
vicky laster and i want the name
vicky laster

Greensboro, GA

#6164 Apr 24, 2014
hi tom cruies iam not mad at you at all tom cruies i still love you and i hope you find a nice gril for you ok you are my bestfriend tom and i hope she will make you happy ok

from
vicky laster
vicky laster

Greensboro, GA

#6165 Apr 28, 2014
hi tom cruies i need you now to come and pick me now i love you so so so so much sweet heart i love you with all my heart and soul
i need you now ok

love
vicky laster i will make a nice wife for you
vicky laster

Greensboro, GA

#6166 Apr 29, 2014
tom cruies i love you very much do want to go on a date with me and we could go out to a moive ok i love you sweet heart and witer back to me ok

love
vicky laster

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sanders's wife: Everyone always says 'he can't ... 8 hr The Joke Candidate 1
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) Mon hal 3,083
News Rapper X-Raided Stabbed 8 Times In Prison Riot ... (May '10) Mon SharKsteRoRyderS 31
News First Friday Music Guide for February in Phoenix Sun JUDY ANN 1
News Michael B. Jordan wins big at NAACP Image Awards Sun Gardenia 2
Top 5 Worst Rappers Of All Time (Jan '07) Feb 5 bob 1,052
News Snoop the survivor: Iconic rapper adapts, succe... (Feb '11) Feb 5 tinytempaaaaaaaah 36
More from around the web