How bad does sex hurt the first time?

Jul 9, 2008 Full story: click2loseweight.com 5,998

Recently, a young lady asked this question: How bad does sex hurt the first time? Click2lose weight blogs about health and wellness so sex and sexual health is a valid ...

Full Story
vicky laster

Greensboro, GA

#6123 Mar 27, 2014
iam single i want tom cruies so so badly and he will be mine
i lovetom cruies he was good in top gun and and one day i want to meet him that will make me happy and i will fall in love with him
love
vicky laster
vicky laster

Greensboro, GA

#6124 Mar 27, 2014
hi tom cruies witer back to me ok i need you now

love
vicky laster
vicky laster

Greensboro, GA

#6125 Mar 27, 2014
tom curise i need you now in my arms and falling in love and witer back me

love vicky laster
Bianca

Abbotsford, Canada

#6126 Mar 28, 2014
It feels amazing! Sex at anytime is good even you're first time he did me soo good in the back of his truck the first time and no regrets! Make sure you are both turned on then really it doesn't hurt at all. And have fun you only live once right! ;)
vicky laster

Greensboro, GA

#6127 Mar 28, 2014
hi tom cruies i need you now i needto be loved by you tom
i loved your moive very much and i need you to be my new boyfriend
love
vicky laster you are so so so hot tom
Megan

Abergavenny, UK

#6128 Mar 29, 2014
I'm 14 and I have lost my viginity at the age of 6 and I what it Shane but I single what should i do
Blackdiamondblue rubygirl

Canterbury, Australia

#6129 Mar 31, 2014
I'm a virgin I want to have some sex but
T I haven't found the right guy, I did but he didn't agree and we broke up :( ;( but sometimes thinking about it I get this feeling "down there" or sigh and half faint im 17 and still feeling like I need to have some sex
emily

Hull, UK

#6130 Apr 2, 2014
melissa wrote:
Am 17 and I ave a bf and he's kind of a shy person I love him he loves me to we are both virgins we agreed not to do it until after we are married. I watch ponographys but he gets upset when I watch them. Sometimes i tried to seduce him, on one occassion I even striped myself naked but he left and he refused to talk to me until after a month. He doesn't know huw it feels to be rejected by someone u love very much. I want him badly pls I need advice
he just might not be the right guy
Davey

UK

#6131 Apr 2, 2014
vicky laster wrote:
hi tom cruies my name is vicky laster iam single i live in greensboro ga and i was bon in candan and i need a boyfriend to love and to and to kiss and i am friendly and fun to be with and iam 39 years old so wirter me back my email is victoria laster gmail com.
love
vicky laster
i victoria,i have sent you an email so write me back
Sbu

Europe

#6132 Apr 4, 2014
Sure i want to have sex with u call me when u get ths 0793957281
Jackie

Taupiri, New Zealand

#6133 Apr 5, 2014
My first time didn't hurt at all but I guess it's different for everyone . My husband couldn't sit down either without feeling it you know where!
Jason

Taupiri, New Zealand

#6134 Apr 5, 2014
If you do heaps of foreplay it don't hurt at all
vicky laster

Greensboro, GA

#6135 Apr 9, 2014
hi davey i am single and iam 39 years old and i want aboyfriend to love and kiss and i love tom cruies a lot and my name is vicky laster and i live in greensboro ga and i need some one to hold and to make love with so wirter me back ok

love
vicky laster
vicky laster

Greensboro, GA

#6136 Apr 9, 2014
davey can i meet tom cruies that will make me so happy and i can talk to him and kiss him on the lips that will make me happy 1051 trippe circle greensboro ga 30642 let me now when can you bring tom criues to my house ok and wirter me back davey ok

love
vicky laster
vicky laster

Greensboro, GA

#6137 Apr 10, 2014
hi davey bring tom cruies over this weekend ok and let me now and want time you will be here bring him on a sunday aftertnoon ok

love
vicky laster
vicky laster

Greensboro, GA

#6138 Apr 10, 2014
hi davey i need to see tom cruies very soon i need him to hold me and to love me i want to marry him and go out with him will you bring on sunday afternoon that will make me very happy

love
vicky laster
vicky laster

Greensboro, GA

#6139 Apr 11, 2014
hi davey can you bring how about 100 pm ok on sunday afternoon i need to see tom cruies on sunday that will make happy so let me want time you are coming on sunday ok

love
vicky laster
vicky laster

Greensboro, GA

#6140 Apr 12, 2014
hi davey did you talk to tom cruies about want time is he coming tomorrw and let me now ok davey you are the best thank you

love
vicky laster
boo

Saint Louis, MO

#6141 Apr 12, 2014
I'm 12 and my boyfriend is super hot. I just want to have sex with him. But do I finger myself so it won't hurt as bad??
vicky laster

Greensboro, GA

#6143 Apr 13, 2014
hi davey did you talk to tom cruies today about him coming torromww i need to see him very soon i need my honney bear i love him very much and i care about him so let me now when this coming to see me

love
vicky laster

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beyonce Leads MTV Vma Nominations 5 hr TheAfroHedgehog 3
Lawyer for Eminem's wife files response to divo... (May '06) 10 hr Amy 11
Big Sean: Ariana Grande 'Is Very Special to Me' Sep 27 59_Strat 1
With rap star, Georgia gov. taps unlikely partner Sep 26 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
Do You Remember Hip Hop's Most Cuddly Moments? ... Sep 25 Steve 1
50 Cent, Beanie Sigel Call Out Jay-Z In 'I Go Off' (Nov '09) Sep 24 Gmoney 4
What the Hell Is Sizzurp? (Mar '13) Sep 23 MOWiE WOWiE 10

Rap People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE