How bad does sex hurt the first time?

How bad does sex hurt the first time?

There are 6111 comments on the click2loseweight.com story from Jul 9, 2008, titled How bad does sex hurt the first time?. In it, click2loseweight.com reports that:

Recently, a young lady asked this question: How bad does sex hurt the first time? Click2lose weight blogs about health and wellness so sex and sexual health is a valid ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at click2loseweight.com.

donut_trip

Long Beach, CA

#6102 Feb 22, 2014
Scarlett ---14--- DUH wrote:
<quoted text>
So You Got Pregnant Your First Time?
I heard it hurts like a B**** so im scared to lose my virginity.
I had sex for the firat time yesterday and It hurt the couple first thrusts but after a while it felt pretty good, my cherry popped and now I feel like something is missing inside of me but I love my boyfriend and I think he was worth it. I'm only 16 and I'm pretty scared of getting pregnant but we used a condum so I hope I'm fine. I mean Yes it hurts but i mean it's sex.
Joseph

King George, VA

#6103 Feb 27, 2014
mookz wrote:
<quoted text> im keen to do u
I will
Joseph

King George, VA

#6104 Feb 27, 2014
Scarlet wrote:
Hi I'm 13 and I want to have sex wiv my bf but I should I do it in a hotel ?so my mom can't hear use ?? I have a hotel picked out but where should I buy a condom ? What's the best shop ?? I need help !!!!!
can I join
Joseph

King George, VA

#6105 Feb 27, 2014
I'm 14 and horny
Jessica

Charlottetown, Canada

#6106 Mar 2, 2014
I thought I would keep you updated on my pregnancy!! We'll the baby is doing well I am now 6 months! It is starting to get painful but i already went through it! The father and I are still together!
lajmshiqp

Tiranė, Albania

#6107 Mar 3, 2014
Thanks for article i have post it and in my blog http://lajm-shiqp.com
Casie

Europe

#6108 Mar 9, 2014
Haven't yet lol.to be honey i am major fuh-reaking out.but wait why should i kuz i don't got no bf yet lmao
John

Lenexa, KS

#6109 Mar 9, 2014
Casie wrote:
Haven't yet lol.to be honey i am major fuh-reaking out.but wait why should i kuz i don't got no bf yet lmao
hey Cassie. U got snapchat?
Join Free
paddy

Hawthorn, Australia

#6110 Mar 9, 2014
Lala wrote:
I wanna have sex but I'm 12. My boyfriend is soo hot every time I'm with him I feel ho*ny
hi LaLa,

I live in Melbourne. connect me at g a u r p 11 at y a h o o . c o m . a u
We can chat .
paddy

Hawthorn, Australia

#6111 Mar 9, 2014
Sarah wrote:
I am really horny 14 I want to have sex but will it hurt please tell me!!
Hi Sarah,

I live in Melbourne.
connect me at g a u r p 11 at y a h o o . c o m . a u. We can chat and discuss.
ruby

El Paso, TX

#6112 Mar 10, 2014
The first time I had sex was with my first boyfriend I'm 14 and he's 16 but now he's my ex because I broke up with him. Well anyways I was at his house and we were in his room laying down on his bed, we were kissing and he got horny and he said if he can take my pants off, but I was nervous well I didn't want to but he did it himself. He then started fingering me which hurt because of how he was doing it then he wanted to put his dick inside, so when he was going in it was hurting like hell, I would tell him to stop because I couldn't stand the pain then he would go in slowly but still hurt because I was so tight and his dick was huge and thick so he was already inside my pussy and he would start going in n out and since it hurt a lot I would moan loud. I was laying down and he was on top and while he would fuck me hard I would grab around him hard, (we weren't using protection) I then got on top of him and started riding him slowly then I would look at him and I noticed he was enjoying it because his eyes were closed of pleasure. Then I would bend over the bed and he would fuck me hard from behind. We then did it doggy style. We finished and just started cuddling, then he would start touching and grabbing my boobs and start kissing and he would get horny. We went outside in his backyard where he had a sofa outside, I played down and he started fucking me so hard that I was screaming and moaning so loud I almost started to cry and while I would be screaming I would tell him to stop or slow down but he didn't because he couldn't understand me and he cummed inside me many times. I then sucked his dick but didn't fit in my mouth because my teeth would grind on his dick and told me to open wider but it was hard. he would push my head so his dick would go in deeper and I would start choking. We also had sex in the shower and had sex many other times I'm the month and would cum I'm me but I never got pregnant.
randy andy

Camperdown, Australia

#6113 Mar 11, 2014
Scarlet wrote:
And can u have sex and still be a vergin ??
Is this ind of fantasy or are you just a fake lloking for something more than an opinion??

You clearly don,t know ur own age....

"Hi I'm 13 and I want to have sex wiv my bf but I should I do it in a hotel" ?<<<<<<
Blah

Reading, PA

#6116 Mar 13, 2014
It didn't hurt me at all, everyone is different.
Nobody

Harrow, UK

#6117 Mar 14, 2014
Hi everyone I wouldn't know. And I just want to masturbate but it's not working!! Can I have some tips please?!?! &#128074;
Bubblegum

London, UK

#6118 Mar 17, 2014
Hygiene wrote:
Whats a chrry
a cherry is your hymen that thing when you have sex it brakes and you bleed
lilfoot

United States

#6120 Mar 19, 2014
To tell u the truth I'm scared to have sex I'm going to waste till I'm out of the house to have sex cause I'm only sixteen so yea
Jeremiah Boggy

Lafayette, CA

#6121 Mar 20, 2014
No if u go slow it hurts, ask him to go as hard as he can then it goes so fast it doesn't touch your vagina walls
vicky laster

Greensboro, GA

#6122 Mar 27, 2014
hi tom cruies my name is vicky laster iam single i live in greensboro ga and i was bon in candan and i need a boyfriend to love and to and to kiss and i am friendly and fun to be with and iam 39 years old so wirter me back my email is victoria laster gmail com.

love
vicky laster
vicky laster

Greensboro, GA

#6123 Mar 27, 2014
iam single i want tom cruies so so badly and he will be mine
i lovetom cruies he was good in top gun and and one day i want to meet him that will make me happy and i will fall in love with him
love
vicky laster
vicky laster

Greensboro, GA

#6124 Mar 27, 2014
hi tom cruies witer back to me ok i need you now

love
vicky laster

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nation of Islam's Farrakhan meets with Eminem 1 hr Andrew 1
News Trick Daddy Files For Bankruptcy Aug 31 KnutesNiche 1
News Christian Film 'War Room' Stuns Hollywood With ... Aug 31 Oh No You Di-nt 4
News CNN guest blasts police for swarming 'Straight ... Aug 28 USA Today 1
News Baton Rouge event with rapper Boosie called off... Aug 26 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Salt-n-Pepa: back on the scene with new VH1 rea... (Jul '07) Aug 21 rebel111 7
News Lamar's rhymes reveal irksome racial issue Aug 21 KnutesNiche 1
More from around the web