How bad does sex hurt the first time?

Jul 9, 2008 Full story: click2loseweight.com 6,017

Recently, a young lady asked this question: How bad does sex hurt the first time? Click2lose weight blogs about health and wellness so sex and sexual health is a valid ...

Full Story
unknown

Orange Park, FL

#6052 Jan 23, 2014
omg dis makes me not wanna ever do it all deez comments but maybe not to me
Pedro

Seattle, WA

#6053 Jan 25, 2014
Exactly
Secret

Seattle, WA

#6054 Jan 25, 2014
Can I Be Apart Of Your Alone Time ;) Im Only 14 hmu /.\
Secret

Seattle, WA

#6055 Jan 25, 2014
lindsay Davis wrote:
i just had sex for the first time yesterday and it didn't hurt at all it was the most amazing thing in the world
Did He Go 7inches Deep ? ;)
Secret

Seattle, WA

#6056 Jan 25, 2014
Ashley wrote:
I'm 17 and I'm still a virgin but i get wet sometimes will that hurt when having sex
Thats A Good Sign. 90% Of Having Pain While Having Sex Is From Discomfort Or Not Relaxing What You Need To Do Is Just Relax And Enjoy It
Pedro

Seattle, WA

#6057 Jan 25, 2014
HeidiW wrote:
I'm now 17 years old and I had first sex when I was 13. It didn't hurt at all because I had sex with the 9 year old I was babysitting. He was always horney around me, as I could see thru his pjs. His penis was only about 3 inches long and really skinny. I let him play with my p$$sy, and I sucked his dick. I got wet and then guided his thing into me. No pain, only pleasure. We had sex for 3 years until he started to shoot. I moved on to bigger boys.
Im Completly Sure That Was Me..
First timer

Jacksonville, FL

#6059 Jan 25, 2014
I've had a lot of first times...

I'm a guy. When I was 14 I tried to have sex with my sisters friend she was willing but 12. It hurt me and her. We had no idea what we were doing. No lube. We never managed it at all. Stayed good friends tho.

Now my first real time... Didn't hurt. She was a hooker in Amsterdam. Took my virginity. Mentally it hurt tho. Had wished it had been with so many other girls.

Fist time I got fkedin a$$ was in a group. In my 20's. I'm munching away on this lil girls pu$$y and then I feel this d!ck nudging me. He did use lube but I hadn't had anything in my ass before so it hurt a little. I've rarely bent over for a guy. I find more pleasure in being on top.
james

UK

#6060 Jan 26, 2014
need more girls like u were i live
Maya

New York, NY

#6062 Jan 26, 2014
I have a kid and I am 15 she's 2 years old :P
somebody

Philadelphia, PA

#6063 Jan 29, 2014
So me and my bf want to have sex and im 14 but im afraid its gonna hurt and I know im ready for it but I just wanna know if its gonna hurt !!?? Like wen my cherry pops will the blood go on m boyfriend penis? help!!
peps

Galena, OH

#6064 Jan 29, 2014
Idk I will probly never let it happen all the women in my family say it hurts like hell
Lala

Rydalmere, Australia

#6066 Jan 31, 2014
I wanna have sex but I'm 12. My boyfriend is soo hot every time I'm with him I feel ho*ny
jasmine

Charlottetown, Canada

#6067 Feb 2, 2014
I am 17 and I am pregnant with my 4th child. I have had twins. I have had sex with 19 different men aged 23-35. they knocked me up pretty good and I have had sex with my dad before it was awesome. anyone that is wanting to have sex with me is welcome to because I broke up with my boyfriend ( father of baby on the way)
jasmine

Charlottetown, Canada

#6068 Feb 2, 2014
I will only have sex with 20+ year old men
miranda

Charlottetown, Canada

#6069 Feb 2, 2014
hi I am 14. I just had sex with my uncle and It didn't hurt at all. he use e vibrater too it felt soo good. he didn't use a condom so I could be pregnant again soon yayyy
ayanna

Reading, PA

#6070 Feb 2, 2014
miranda wrote:
hi I am 14. I just had sex with my uncle and It didn't hurt at all. he use e vibrater too it felt soo good. he didn't use a condom so I could be pregnant again soon yayyy
Wtf. Why wou,d you have sex with your uncle. And on top of that your only 14 why the fudge are you having sex. And on top of that top why the heck are you happy being pregnant at 14 "again". Y'all youngens are stupid these days get it together having at kid at this age can mess your life up I learned from experiance..
Miranda

Charlottetown, Canada

#6071 Feb 3, 2014
I had sec with my uncle Cause my uncle was the father if my previous baby. I m having sex at this age because my family is screwed up my mom had me when she was 16 ad so yeah. Oh and I have had sex with most of the guys in my class
And also 10 guys 23+ most of them already have kids.
Sarah

Brisbane, Australia

#6072 Feb 3, 2014
I am really horny 14 I want to have sex but will it hurt please tell me!!
Basque_spaniards

Bilbao, Spain

#6073 Feb 5, 2014
Miranda wrote:
I had sec with my uncle Cause my uncle was the father if my previous baby. I m having sex at this age because my family is screwed up my mom had me when she was 16 ad so yeah. Oh and I have had sex with most of the guys in my class
And also 10 guys 23+ most of them already have kids.
Or its a joke or you are crazy. With your uncle??? You must need Psicological help. Thats make no sense. Maybe is cultural difference but I donīt understand that.
jasmine

Stratford, Canada

#6075 Feb 5, 2014
hi I am 15 and I just had sex with my boyfriend which is 17. it felt sooooooooo good. he didn't use any protection. would I get pregnant?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Top 10 Best Freestyle Rappers of All Time (Aug '09) 6 hr simpleKay 214
New York Post Calls Jay Z "Ex-Crack Dealer" In ... Wed Younohoo 4
Top 10 fastest Rappers (Nov '08) Dec 9 Sharon 490
Slyciem Rapping about a relationship Dec 4 slyciem 1
Lyrically talented boy. Must see!! Dec 4 slyciem 1
Darkside Releases New EP 'Free Agent (Tru Stori... Dec 4 Darkside7785 7
411 Music Feedback: Who's The Best Rapper In Th... (Dec '10) Dec 2 Oyun Haberleri 3
More from around the web