How bad does sex hurt the first time?

Jul 9, 2008 Full story: click2loseweight.com 6,017

Recently, a young lady asked this question: How bad does sex hurt the first time? Click2lose weight blogs about health and wellness so sex and sexual health is a valid ...

Full Story
Sam

Sydney, Canada

#6029 Dec 23, 2013
Notta Virgin wrote:
The first time I had sex it didn't hurt much at the time, but my c*ck and my wrist were both sore the next day! Bazinga!
Now sometimes I j*rk off with my left hand - it's like having sex with a clumsy stranger. Double bazinga!!
wow lol
Basque_spaniards

Bilbao, Spain

#6030 Dec 26, 2013
The age more recommendable to have sex is after 21 years old. If you want before it must be after 16 years old , before this years must be forbidden. I said this because the women body is not phisically preparate and can cause wealth problems.
Gabriela

Sylmar, CA

#6032 Dec 31, 2013
I don't really know I'm a virgin

“kik: as username”

Since: Jun 12

Weston-Super-Mare, England

#6033 Dec 31, 2013
Basque_spaniards wrote:
The age more recommendable to have sex is after 21 years old. If you want before it must be after 16 years old , before this years must be forbidden. I said this because the women body is not phisically preparate and can cause wealth problems.
16 is the legal age in the UK.. in states is older.. in several countries is younger than 16.
The body does not have a switch that says "ooo its my 16th birthday, i am ready"..
It varies from girl to girl.
Age of Consent is dictated by morals for each country (even state in US).. THAT is what underage sex is about.. not can cause health (or wealth) problems. would more likely be emotional problems because someone they trusted took advantage of them

I do not approve of underage sex.. the law was set for a reason .. to stop others taking advantage of those that do not understand..
gypsy

Greenville, SC

#6034 Dec 31, 2013
To be honest I thought it hurt pretty bad the first time I had sex and I did bleed a lot but I wish I could have it feel that way again. I enjoy the pain and nothing can compare to that first time. ;)
Mik3yL1k3s1t

Los Angeles, CA

#6035 Dec 31, 2013
Basque_spaniards, you're full of BS. That's just your opinion. Girls can and do have sex much younger than that without health problems.

And it really doesn't have to hurt. With a lot of foreplay and good lubrication there is almost no pain or tearing.
Ashley

Cape Coral, FL

#6036 Jan 6, 2014
I'm 17 and I'm still a virgin but i get wet sometimes will that hurt when having sex
thatkiddave96

Houston, TX

#6037 Jan 6, 2014
Ashley wrote:
I'm 17 and I'm still a virgin but i get wet sometimes will that hurt when having sex
k ik me. name on top
Join Free
cory

Billings, MT

#6038 Jan 6, 2014
Ashley wrote:
snap chat me baby cody.507

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#6039 Jan 6, 2014
Ashley wrote:
Wanna text?

Location hidden

#6040 Jan 6, 2014
Gabriela wrote:
I don't really know I'm a virgin
Text me 12083461981
Tom

London, UK

#6043 Jan 10, 2014
I wonna have sex so bad I'm 14 year old boy
chillz

UK

#6044 Jan 16, 2014
Come do me, i live in london. I'll dig deep inside you with my tongue girl. Im 16 come on
Angel

Eaton, CO

#6045 Jan 17, 2014
8th Degree wrote:
I said I didn't want it in my butt but he kept pushing and pushing.

Hunny, that is wrong on so many levels. I don't care who you are or who they think they are if you say no, stop, or I don't want or like that, he has to stop. It can become rape before you know it, if you don't stand up for yourself. My advice to you is if he does something that hurts you even though you told him no, something needs to be done. If he keeps doing it after you tell him to stop it can be considered rape. Next time you see him or if you are in a relationship with him let him know that that is unacceptable behavior and if he just laughs it off and says something like "You are just being a pussy." or "Just take it." Involve your parents no matter how old you are and report it to the police. No woman under any circumstance should be forced to do something she doesn't want to do.
Mythicik113

League City, TX

#6046 Jan 21, 2014
end the hate wrote:
<quoted text>
i KNOWWW! why would anyone do that unless they were extremely bored or something?
Totally!! Wood of taken mi 4 ever!! I don believe that story eider.,,
Mythicik113

League City, TX

#6047 Jan 21, 2014
Every 1 should definitely wait until they find the right person! U should never start with a man who will push u and hurt u. Find the right person who u know luvs u and that u can trust!!! Don go out have in sex with a man u don't know!! It will take time, but b pacient!! And when u do
Find the right person, and want to have sex, then b calm. Don't stress yourself!! Enjoy it with the 1 u love...I hope this helps some of u people:) Remember, don't do it if your not ready!!
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

#6048 Jan 21, 2014
I remember my first time was painful too...but now I enjoy it. I also like to have my "own-time"...if you know what I mean ;)

www.dressupdown.com

Location hidden

#6049 Jan 22, 2014
Any cute girls wanna have phonesex or wanna text?
Waffles

White Lake, MI

#6050 Jan 23, 2014
mookz wrote:
<quoted text> im keen to do u
Hey ill do u i want to have sex really bad
HeidiW

Bedford, IN

#6051 Jan 23, 2014
I'm now 17 years old and I had first sex when I was 13. It didn't hurt at all because I had sex with the 9 year old I was babysitting. He was always horney around me, as I could see thru his pjs. His penis was only about 3 inches long and really skinny. I let him play with my p$$sy, and I sucked his dick. I got wet and then guided his thing into me. No pain, only pleasure. We had sex for 3 years until he started to shoot. I moved on to bigger boys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Top 10 Best Freestyle Rappers of All Time (Aug '09) Thu simpleKay 214
New York Post Calls Jay Z "Ex-Crack Dealer" In ... Dec 17 Younohoo 4
Top 10 fastest Rappers (Nov '08) Dec 9 Sharon 490
Slyciem Rapping about a relationship Dec 4 slyciem 1
Lyrically talented boy. Must see!! Dec 4 slyciem 1
Darkside Releases New EP 'Free Agent (Tru Stori... Dec 4 Darkside7785 7
411 Music Feedback: Who's The Best Rapper In Th... (Dec '10) Dec 2 Oyun Haberleri 3
More from around the web