How bad does sex hurt the first time?

Jul 9, 2008 Full story: click2loseweight.com 6,022

Recently, a young lady asked this question: How bad does sex hurt the first time? Click2lose weight blogs about health and wellness so sex and sexual health is a valid ...

Full Story
neverknow

Davidson, NC

#6002 Nov 20, 2013
I popped my cherry while using a perfume bottle to please myself. I only bled a little. It was just a pinch. I was probably 12-13. I didn't actually have sex until I was 15.
randy andy

Australia

#6003 Nov 20, 2013
Antonina wrote:
I think i have too small body frame to have sex, I don't know. I have many orgasms and I dont remeber much. I'm afraid I'm too petite for sex anyway. I'm 19, 1,51 and 31 kg and when he hold my body it really hurts sometimes. I do sports, gymnastics and have flexible body but tiny bones and small waist. I look like a child with tits. Even her 10 years old sys can lift me and her grip is very annoying, move me from left to right like I am a rig, I loose my breath and and balance, my feet don't feel the ground and I'm afraid :((
Antonina! are you from Romanai
and you say ur pitite and small? I don,t think i have ever seen someone with your build!

“poolman_is_36: skype m 4 f”

Since: Mar 11

Bedford, UK...07919837720

#6004 Nov 21, 2013
Antonina wrote:
I think i have too small body frame to have sex, I don't know. I have many orgasms and I dont remeber much. I'm afraid I'm too petite for sex anyway. I'm 19, 1,51 and 31 kg and when he hold my body it really hurts sometimes. I do sports, gymnastics and have flexible body but tiny bones and small waist. I look like a child with tits. Even her 10 years old sys can lift me and her grip is very annoying, move me from left to right like I am a rig, I loose my breath and and balance, my feet don't feel the ground and I'm afraid :((
what sexusal things u done?

Since: Sep 12

Ashburn, VA

#6006 Nov 26, 2013
i need woman..... n m 19yrs old m...

Since: Apr 12

UK

#6007 Nov 26, 2013
Mullarock wrote:
i need woman..... n m 19yrs old m...
Don't fret dear, one will come along.

“poolman_is_36: skype m 4 f”

Since: Mar 11

Bedford, UK...07919837720

#6008 Nov 27, 2013
Kathleen48 wrote:
Don't fret dear, one will come along.
Who r u waiting 4?
john

Burlington, IA

#6011 Nov 30, 2013
I want to have sex
Sofia

Whittier, CA

#6013 Dec 1, 2013
ok so I am 12 years old , and im back together with my ex and he wants me to have sex with him .. but im alittle scared .. oh! and to send him nude pictures of me . idk what to do ! can somebody help me?
Basque_spaniards

Bilbao, Spain

#6015 Dec 2, 2013
Sofia wrote:
ok so I am 12 years old , and im back together with my ex and he wants me to have sex with him .. but im alittle scared .. oh! and to send him nude pictures of me . idk what to do ! can somebody help me?
what??? 12 years old????? Are you crazy??? you are too young to think about it.
First, the man body is not developed until 21 years old, however for the woman body is until 16 years old. Note: they are some men that can´t have sex because they haven´t got the penis "correctly developed" and need a help from a doctor to fix the small problem, I say this because they are cases that even the man hurts for the first time.
Secondly, If he really loves you he can´t pressure you to have sex.
Thirdly, They are two kinds of men ones who want to collect lovers and ones who want only find the love with only one woman.ĦĦĦĦBe carefull and be sure that he loves you!!
Finally, to have sex for the first time hurts, all the depends with how the man do. If the man do correctly and with love and not forcing won´t hurt you.
manuel

Phoenix, AZ

#6016 Dec 4, 2013
Wat up then lol
Thug_Lyfe

Jacksonville, FL

#6017 Dec 10, 2013
Alex wrote:
I'm 27 just got married and it hurt like a bitch. He put it all in and I could feel it tearing
I honestly respect you for that. Girls are 14 and having sex . Im 15 an still a v , im so scared to lose it. And when im going to lose it . And when you have "it" can the boy tell if your a virgin before you do "it" or do you tell. Well nvm you should be dating him for a long time for him to know that so . And like pain doesnt really get to me the muchh in much places but ion know about down there. But ima wait tho . For my "prince charming"
keke

Miami, FL

#6018 Dec 11, 2013
Annoymuuus wrote:
I had sex wit my man yesterday 4 de 1st tym e broke meee in &+ it felt soo great (:...so dnt worry abouuh it yuu only bleed 4 lik 7 years lol :L naaah bouuh 5 mins soo its all guud :)
Ciara&Maria Gilsenan (: x
it didn't hurt at all?
keke

Miami, FL

#6019 Dec 11, 2013
Did it not hurt at all?
Lauren

London, UK

#6020 Dec 11, 2013
Sex feels great, but it hurts for the first time but you get used to it and you can go all diffrent ways and speed the harder the better i say
Basque_spaniards

Bilbao, Spain

#6021 Dec 12, 2013
In my opinion the sex or to make love must be personal. In a relationship must be something secundary. Its more important the living together and heard when the partner want or give an embrace or kiss every time when she needed.
Sex without love never make sense.
I have raised to be a gentleman and I am also a romantic. Something illogical these days but I'd rather be myself than be like most men.
And If one day I have the possibility to have a girlfriend I will give my best to make her happy since the first day.
Ritch

Johannesburg, South Africa

#6022 Dec 17, 2013
Thnx for dis tip bcus me and my gf we jast have sex aftr she sow dis massage she was scrd bat after see dis she went for it and she said it was not dat painfull bcus she thot it was going to hurt bat it didint she even asked me for more ,it was pefect
idk help

Gary, IN

#6023 Dec 17, 2013
I'm 14 and all my friends are having sex and I'm soooo scared idk what to do it's like I want to but idk help!!!
Dave

Ashburn, VA

#6024 Dec 17, 2013
idk help wrote:
I'm 14 and all my friends are having sex and I'm soooo
scared idk what to do it's like I want to but idk help!!!
are you a boy or girl
Pokskssk

Temple, TX

#6027 Dec 21, 2013
I really wanna do it but does it hurt?😢 it's so so so tempting just to squeeze ahhh
swag

Brunswick, ME

#6028 Dec 22, 2013
I just had sex for the first time and it didn't hurt at all. It feels really good, and USE PROTECTION

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dancing in the rain 4 hr Wes P 1
New York Post Calls Jay Z "Ex-Crack Dealer" In ... Dec 23 TEK_OG 6
Comcast-TWC merger worries, outrages consumers (Feb '14) Dec 21 yungsolo88 53
Top 10 Best Freestyle Rappers of All Time (Aug '09) Dec 18 simpleKay 214
Top 10 fastest Rappers (Nov '08) Dec 9 Sharon 490
Slyciem Rapping about a relationship Dec 4 slyciem 1
Lyrically talented boy. Must see!! Dec 4 slyciem 1
More from around the web