How bad does sex hurt the first time?

Jul 9, 2008 | Posted by: gabobzokie | Full story: click2loseweight.com

Recently, a young lady asked this question: How bad does sex hurt the first time? Click2lose weight blogs about health and wellness so sex and sexual health is a valid ...

Comments
5,321 - 5,340 of 5,982 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Jessica

Bear, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

melissa wrote:
Am 17 and I ave a bf and he's kind of a shy person I love him he loves me to we are both virgins we agreed not to do it until after we are married. I watch ponographys but he gets upset when I watch them. Sometimes i tried to seduce him, on one occassion I even striped myself naked but he left and he refused to talk to me until after a month. He doesn't know huw it feels to be rejected by someone u love very much. I want him badly pls I need advice
i think u sure make him a hot dinner talk about then slowly work your way up to it hope it works out
Tessa

Stratford, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

I am pregnant I don't know who is the father because I have had sex with so many men I don't know who is the father I am about 3 weeks I think since I found out put planing to get preganant again after this one arrives and Ithe men are older than 24 I also had sex with my dad his cock is huge and my I had sec with my brother and my mom was having sex also it was great and I also had sex with some of the men In high school. And hope to have sex with one of u sexy beasts comment fast
glg

Overland Park, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

mookz wrote:
<quoted text> im keen to do u
i would love to have sex with you
Your friend

Leicester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

mookz wrote:
Me to

“poolman_is_36: skype m 4 f”

Since: Mar 11

Bedford, UK...07919837720

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

tiffbree20 wrote:
It hurt like a bugger afterwards for me the 1st time.!
Lucky me, It hurt for 2 weeks or more until fully healed.!
After about a week, I had gone to the Doctor because I knew this wasn't normal, "I did Not have an infection".
He told me it was due to me having an unusually thick/inelastic hymen, and that I really should have had a hymenotomy before hand - he gave me some cream to help it heal.:S.my poor lil'cherry.:S
Wish he would have Mentioned That on the privious visit.!
So the pain and healing time will vary, do to the thickness of the Hymen. And its worth having this checked out before hand.!
add me up on skype: tiffbree20
Since then how has sex felt?
Coby

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

mookz wrote:
We should talk more ;)
Deedee

Lodi, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Dont Wait wrote:
Is it going to hurt will depend on both girl and guy, just like some Guys have thick or long dicks and some guys have a short or thin penis. You're going to have girls that have looser vagina's even though they never had sex and others who have smaller ones. Also what ones response is to pain differs some will find it as pure pain while others will find it raising the pleasure bar.
True depends on the girl. Although my bf at the time was not big and not long I was in so much pain during and after. I had to stop just the pain and it felt alienish. I bled a lot the first time and had to throw away my underwear afraid my mother would see them although I was 18. And I bleed for two to three days after my encounter and was so afraid and waited a year before I jumped back into sex and bled like hell again. It took two more years until it didn't hurt and got discouraged along the way and became afraid if sex because of the pain
pali

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

well....it does hurt...but doing sex is also very pleasurable....once u gets inserted wid that big fat penis...u will have to b patience ie..controll after continue of moving of penis it will make u comfort wid it...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

pali wrote:
well....it does hurt...but doing sex is also very pleasurable....once u gets inserted wid that big fat penis...u will have to b patience ie..controll after continue of moving of penis it will make u comfort wid it...
u shud try mine.
johnny

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

i wanna have it with u
Deana welsh

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

I had sex for the first time yesterday and It hurt but I didn't bleed ? Does that mean something ?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Deana welsh wrote:
I had sex for the first time yesterday and It hurt but I didn't bleed ? Does that mean something ?
not sure it might b u were loose enough already - have u been experimenting?
sydney

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Deedee wrote:
<quoted text>
True depends on the girl. Although my bf at the time was not big and not long I was in so much pain during and after. I had to stop just the pain and it felt alienish. I bled a lot the first time and had to throw away my underwear afraid my mother would see them although I was 18. And I bleed for two to three days after my encounter and was so afraid and waited a year before I jumped back into sex and bled like hell again. It took two more years until it didn't hurt and got discouraged along the way and became afraid if sex because of the pain
I'm the same but I really love him and just don't want my mum or dad to no and I don't wanna be in pain dunno what to do

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

Deedee wrote:
what about now, r u still afraid, what have u done since then n any pain?

“READ MY PROFILE FIRST”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Maya wrote:
should i have sex with my boyfriend he has been asking me and now he is getting very needy he wants to break up if i don't do it with him tonight what should i do?
Exactly the same thing that happened with my first, we broke up a short while later and I regret doing it with him and for that sole reason to this day.
DON'T DO IT.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

susan72 wrote:
Exactly the same thing that happened with my first, we broke up a short while later and I regret doing it with him and for that sole reason to this day. DON'T DO IT.
I am looking 4 lass 2 b with long term, i'm 36 yo male, bedford, n u?

“READ MY PROFILE FIRST”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

poolman67 wrote:
<quoted text>I am looking 4 lass 2 b with long term, i'm 36 yo male, bedford, n u?
Can't you keep track of your correspondence? How many times do I have to say NO? And if you can, what part of NO don't you understand?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

susan72 wrote:
Can't you keep track of your correspondence? How many times do I have to say NO? And if you can, what part of NO don't you understand?
soz, i meant my comment 2 b for susan
felicia bernard

Bloemfontein, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

first times suck!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

felicia bernard wrote:
first times suck!
do tell more.!.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nicole 'Coco' Austin Playboy Photos: Nicole Aus... (Jun '08) Aug 15 dmw 13
Top 10 Best Freestyle Rappers of All Time (Aug '09) Aug 11 420zabskies 209
T.I. Breaks Code Of Silence? Tupac Vs. B.I.G, W... (Apr '08) Aug 11 Dazaveli 169
17 celebrities you didn't know were Muslim (Feb '14) Aug 8 jinn 23
Home of rapper Young Buck raided by IRS in Sumn... (Aug '10) Aug 8 Brutally Honest 18
Show us your own Freestyle Rap song (Jun '08) Aug 7 strappedmatt 357
2Pac 'All Eyez On Me' a diamond Aug 5 BadMan84 2

Search the Rap Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••