How bad does sex hurt the first time?

Jul 9, 2008 | Posted by: gabobzokie | Full story: click2loseweight.com

Recently, a young lady asked this question: How bad does sex hurt the first time? Click2lose weight blogs about health and wellness so sex and sexual health is a valid ...

Comments (Page 265)

Showing posts 5,281 - 5,300 of5,506
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
gyal 14

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Well I'm a female and I'm 14 years old I've been going out with my boyfriend for 6 months we have had sex twice now , I know I'm underaged but I don't really care.
Sex is not that painful as long as he slides in slowly the first time does feel very dis comforting but after a while you get used to it.
I did bleen after wards because he's quite big. But having sex is amazing and a good thing to remember.!Make sure you use protection!
StrongbowUK

Milton Keynes, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

gyal 14 wrote:
Well I'm a female and I'm 14 years old I've been going out with my boyfriend for 6 months we have had sex twice now , I know I'm underaged but I don't really care.
Sex is not that painful as long as he slides in slowly the first time does feel very dis comforting but after a while you get used to it.
I did bleen after wards because he's quite big. But having sex is amazing and a good thing to remember.!Make sure you use protection!
I would like to put my 6 1/2 inch inside you and make you c/m loads. I would do it real slow and easy.
StrongbowUK

Milton Keynes, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Trololololololo wrote:
I am 13 and has sex yesterday it hurt at first but then I relaxed and really enjoyed it :)
Love to push mine deep inside you.
baby

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Well babe u did not lose ur virginty he was not the one u wanted to be so u haven't u will lose it to the right man
well

Chipley, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

gyal 14 wrote:
congrats you are now a woman lol
Hello

Derby, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Hello
Hello

Derby, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

I'm 13 I'm 1.59 m tall and my dad got me to try and hook up a f.ckin hot bar maid who was 18 I fingered here and put it in she started to bleed out of her fanny WHY.....

“kik: as username”

Since: Jun 12

Weston-Super-Mare, England

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Hello wrote:
I'm 13 I'm 1.59 m tall and my dad got me to try and hook up a f.ckin hot bar maid who was 18 I fingered here and put it in she started to bleed out of her fanny WHY.....
And I thought kids had sex ed these days
Join Free
ryan

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

mookz wrote:
<quoted text> im keen to do u
id love to have sex with u btw im 15 nd really horny
Thai

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

I am 17 years and got this boyfriend who nvr takes no for an answer. I hate it when he wants to meet me becoz al he knows is sex and i hate it ,iam afraid 2 luz hm bt i wanna tel hm dat i dn't wanna do it further more before somethngz go wrong ,am stl a virgin though bt i dn't recommend sex at the early age
Gleek101

Barrie, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Jewish girl wrote:
Jews are honest
thats why I am 21 and still didn't masturbate or have sex
Jewish girls are so perfect<33
tessa

Charlottetown, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

hey I am 17 and I am a virgin still and I watch a lot of sex videos and I am wondering if any off you sexy beasts would like to knock me up . I will suck on your big cock and u can suck on my big ass boobs . oh and you can finger me. the best thing is no condoms involved! get me pregnant I don't give a crap. I just want to enjoy the time with you come on knock me up now. I don't care if you are older than 30
joe

Charlottetown, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

hey Tessa, i am 25. I would love to knock you up. i will not hurt u i am not a virgin i have 4 children with 4 different women. i love to drink beer and after i am done drinking i love to have sex afterwards. we can have sex all day if you want. i will get u pregnant if u want a child.............. i am going to go masturbate because i want to have sex right now :)
Looking for females

Walled Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Hello wrote:
she started to bleed cuz it was her first time. Ever hear if piping her cherry?
tessa

Charlottetown, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

hey looking for females, I am wondering how big ur cook is and how old u are? I really want u to knock me up
Fuckboy

Pasadena, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

I'm 12 and I masterbaite with sillicone dolls its amazing
tessa

Charlottetown, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

hey I am going down where u live next week I have family in that area want to knock me up ??

Since: Aug 13

Ft Mitchell, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

tessa wrote:
hey I am going down where u live next week I have family in that area want to knock me up ??
Horny Tessa? ;-)
margarette

Patras, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

after being divirginized i had a flu for one week.

margarette.kinky/skype
Anita

Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

My first time hurt so bad...he carried me n laid me on the bed n started caressing me it felt so gud I mourned for more..he went down n leaked me n made me get desperate to have him inside me then he went in n I gasped for breath he went deaper n I cried n told him it hurts so bad he stopped Coz I was bleeding too much in the morning we tried it again n it didn't hrt alot.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,281 - 5,300 of5,506
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rap Discussions

Search the Rap Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Michael Jackson: King Of Pop, Rock And Soul--An... 23 min Rickey Bobby 26
Nas Giving Out Scholarships 12 hr Aziya Shines 1
Top 5 Rappers ALIVE today (Sep '07) 13 hr Unknown 491
pop music In pop music, a year of the woman Mon Jack 9
Do Rappers Hate Black Women? Afro Glitz Magazine (Feb '10) Apr 18 black woman speak 293
Top 10 Best Freestyle Rappers of All Time (Aug '09) Apr 17 eyedea weloveu 198
Jay-Z causes controversy by wearing medallion o... Apr 16 Righteous 121
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••