How bad does sex hurt the first time?

Jul 9, 2008 Full story: click2loseweight.com 6,017

Recently, a young lady asked this question: How bad does sex hurt the first time? Click2lose weight blogs about health and wellness so sex and sexual health is a valid ...

Full Story
Janae

Raleigh, NC

#5871 Aug 7, 2013
I feel the same way, I heard it was bitch too! So im scared I really don't plan on it
princess of sex

United States

#5874 Aug 7, 2013
it felt so gooood the first time to all the girls out there it only hurt if you are not passionate. the guy as to be gentle
mandy

Johannesburg, South Africa

#5876 Aug 10, 2013
Katherine wrote:
I hope I can help. It's been 7 years since I lost my virginity. I was 14 at the time. It was just a little painful because the guy was very considerate. I have a fairly small and tight vagina, at least that's what guys tell me and he was probably bigger than average. Even so, he did everything he could to minimize my discomfort. He peformed oral sex on my breasts and vagina to get me really aroused which will of course make your vaginal canal lengthen and get very wet. He put lubricant on the head and first couple inches of his penis. Then he entered me very slowly and gradually. He would push maybe a half inch deeper into me with each thrust until all 7 inches were inside me. Then he just kissed me and held me close until I felt ready to have him start pumping. He wasn't my boy friend, just a really good friend who I had known for several years so I felt some affection for him. I'm probably in the minority when I say I had an orgasm my first time.
umh I'm also 14 nd I'm dating this guy we have been dating 4 five months now nd we reali love each other nd I thnk I'm kinda ready 2 have sex with him bt I'm afraid of the pain if its reali gnna hurt and I've also got a small vagina like u nd my bf looks lyk hez got 1 hell of a penis nd I'm scared wat shuld I do coz I want 2 hve it wit
h him bt I'm afraid
mandy

Johannesburg, South Africa

#5877 Aug 10, 2013
princess of sex wrote:
it felt so gooood the first time to all the girls out there it only hurt if you are not passionate. the guy as to be gentle
lol what if I'm the onli one who wants 2 have sex wat if he doesn't want 2 hve it with me I'm jst hungry 4 him, bt if he agrees 4 the sex 2 not hurt shuld I tell him 2 be gentle??
Dave

Ipswich, UK

#5878 Aug 10, 2013
My sister-in- law who is 5yrs younger than my wife told me my wife scream like a pig when she was taken for the first time when she was 14.
Soulepancakes12

Barrigada, Guam

#5879 Aug 11, 2013
Just because you "THINK" your ready doesn't really mean squat shit lol. Some of you are under 16 and y'all don't even make sense when you guys talk. If you can't even type up the words that you "THINK" of , do you really "THINK" your ready? I mean come on...it's that simple.
Mouhammadbee

United States

#5880 Aug 12, 2013
Pls just forget about sex its a pleasure that last only for minutes but it can destroy your whole life ...islam comdemns it and so dos christianity ...just live a good life ...yes we all get horny at times and think of stuff ...i have this cousin wo wants to have sex with me but i think she's a lunatic ...just because of that 10-30minutes of pleasure u can find urself in hell ..i hope this helps
sydney

Charlottetown, Canada

#5882 Aug 12, 2013
I am going to be turning 13in 5 days and my boy friend and I had sex a few months ago and it was AMAZING but now I have a lovely baby girl on the way but I don't want to have a baby yet and is it ok to have sex while pregnant or not

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#5883 Aug 12, 2013
Depends on the voltage, I think.
Youngirly

Willoughby, OH

#5884 Aug 14, 2013
I'm a virgin. after reading these comment i dont wanna have sex
Youngirly

Willoughby, OH

#5885 Aug 14, 2013
sydney wrote:
I am going to be turning 13in 5 days and my boy friend and I had sex a few months ago and it was AMAZING but now I have a lovely baby girl on the way but I don't want to have a baby yet and is it ok to have sex while pregnant or not
WHOAA! Your 12 and your pregnant!
paula

Tempe, AZ

#5886 Aug 15, 2013
Fucktheworldemogirl wrote:
Sex does not hurt very much at all i mean sex is so amaZing i have it almost 2 a day and have sex with a emo guy cause there nice and gental.
Fyi i got pregnant at 12 years old so be CAREFULLLLlllll
omfg this is the dumbest thing I have ever read I want to cry
anomynous

UK

#5887 Aug 17, 2013
I'm a boy who has never done anything with a girl before. I masturbate regularly and I really want sex I'm not sure can sex hurt for a boy?
Teenstar

UK

#5888 Aug 18, 2013
I'm a teen and was worrying about sex but I'm not now!! Ppl told me it's a great feeling.. But it hurts,is the worring bit,ima give it a go in some years with my sexy bf ? xxxxx
lilly

Little Elm, TX

#5890 Aug 20, 2013
im only 12 ad i cant stop thinking about sex. It souns amazing!but as a christian i kno its not right. What 2 do???/:

“kik: as username”

Since: Jun 12

Weston-Super-Mare, England

#5891 Aug 20, 2013
lilly wrote:
im only 12 ad i cant stop thinking about sex. It souns amazing!but as a christian i kno its not right. What 2 do???/:
as a christian means what? it is the law (usually based on christian doctrine) you are underage.. so you can think about it.. just have to wait a few years to act on it
Trololololololo

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

#5892 Aug 22, 2013
I am 13 and has sex yesterday it hurt at first but then I relaxed and really enjoyed it :)
dayana

Orlando, FL

#5893 Aug 24, 2013
i feel so horney omg
Sex is fun

Gastonia, NC

#5895 Aug 24, 2013
Sex is fun
gyal 14

UK

#5896 Aug 25, 2013
Well I'm a female and I'm 14 years old I've been going out with my boyfriend for 6 months we have had sex twice now , I know I'm underaged but I don't really care.
Sex is not that painful as long as he slides in slowly the first time does feel very dis comforting but after a while you get used to it.
I did bleen after wards because he's quite big. But having sex is amazing and a good thing to remember.!Make sure you use protection!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New York Post Calls Jay Z "Ex-Crack Dealer" In ... 11 hr reality is a crutch 2
Top 10 fastest Rappers (Nov '08) Dec 9 Sharon 490
Slyciem Rapping about a relationship Dec 4 slyciem 1
Lyrically talented boy. Must see!! Dec 4 slyciem 1
Darkside Releases New EP 'Free Agent (Tru Stori... Dec 4 Darkside7785 7
411 Music Feedback: Who's The Best Rapper In Th... (Dec '10) Dec 2 Oyun Haberleri 3
Top 10 Best Freestyle Rappers of All Time (Aug '09) Nov 29 AsapTyler420 213