How bad does sex hurt the first time?

Jul 9, 2008 Full story: click2loseweight.com 5,998

Recently, a young lady asked this question: How bad does sex hurt the first time? Click2lose weight blogs about health and wellness so sex and sexual health is a valid ...

Full Story
faith

Kodak, TN

#5846 Jul 31, 2013
the thing about your first time hurting is that sometimes your 'break' your hymen before you actually have sex, theres lots of ways it can happen, mines broken but im still a virgin.
and for all of you young girls out there like me, it's honestly up to you when you think you're ready. I know my boyfriend has had sex before but we have set boundaries with each other and we respect them. he knows what I've said: I just got out of grade ten. all im interested in losing is a bunch of money spent on clothes and a bunch of time spent on homework.
Hazel

Chester, VA

#5849 Jul 31, 2013
It feels like there is a rainbow conning out of my ass
elise 90

Wildomar, CA

#5851 Aug 1, 2013
All depends on you and the guy it was very painful the first few times for me but I also did start very early any ways its best if you start with a guy with a small pecker or small toys to help open you up
Blek

Mooresville, NC

#5852 Aug 1, 2013
It hurts somewhat. It really depends on if u use a tampon. It feels like the first time u used one. But over and over. But after a while if feels nice. Pleasent. Enjoyable. Ull get used to it
mery11

Butterworth, Malaysia

#5853 Aug 2, 2013
I am just 11years old but I want to have sex.I have a boyfriend.he and I just had sex just now.it was awsome!!!!:-)
john

Monroe, MI

#5854 Aug 2, 2013
I'm 14 and I can't wait to have sex with a girl
Luna

Los Angeles, CA

#5856 Aug 3, 2013
I lost my virgity to my bf 3 weeks after we got together. He wanted to wait until I was ready. But I was so ready.... Btw I stayed a virgin until 22. It didn't hurt at the moment.... But then after you'll feel all weird. But it's an amazing experience. I'm so in love with my bf that was 2 years ago && I'm still with him.... Sex isn't special.... It's special because the person your having it with is making it special... After I lost it to my bf that night.... Damn we became like hörndogs!!!(: lol we got it on everywhere!<3 te amo jessie!
Luna

Los Angeles, CA

#5857 Aug 3, 2013
sirena90 wrote:
I dont know about anyone else but for me it was very painful the first few times im sure it didnt help I was 11 my first time with a 13 year old boy from down the street but im guessing from talking to other girls some really didnt hurt so you will have to try it and ket us all know hiw it went
Idk what's up w/ underage girls loosing their virginities so early.... Relax. Enjoy life
Abby

Lawrenceburg, TN

#5858 Aug 3, 2013
Yay a bit
Abby

Lawrenceburg, TN

#5859 Aug 3, 2013
Yes
Renegade 20

Minneapolis, MN

#5860 Aug 3, 2013
Abby wrote:
Yes
how old were you when you got laid the first time
simon

Diss, UK

#5861 Aug 4, 2013
Sam wrote:
I am so ready to have sex, but I am so nervous of if it will hurt. I have read everyone's comments on different sites and they have helped a little but I am still super nervous.
I will have it with you if you whant I will be jentle and kind
simon

Diss, UK

#5862 Aug 4, 2013
mery11 wrote:
I am just 11years old but I want to have sex.I have a boyfriend.he and I just had sex just now.it was awsome!!!!:-)
I 13 and I can do better than him trust me so if you whant give me a shout on facebook my name is simon bowen and my pic is a monster truck this aplyes to ennyone old or young
Valeria

Lanham, MD

#5863 Aug 4, 2013
How Do I Convise My Boyfriend To Have Sex With Me'?
Daddy is bad

United States

#5864 Aug 4, 2013
Valeria wrote:
How Do I Convise My Boyfriend To Have Sex With Me'?
Kiss him and press your body against his. Touch him and invite him to touch you. The rest will come naturally. If it doesn't, give me a call ;)
amy

Duluth, GA

#5865 Aug 4, 2013
Im 12 and i want to have sex. Im ready !
Davey

UK

#5867 Aug 4, 2013
amy wrote:
Im 12 and i want to have sex. Im ready !
tELL Me why?
gavin

Saint Paul, MN

#5868 Aug 5, 2013
I no right
kaila 90

Wildomar, CA

#5869 Aug 5, 2013
I guess its different for everyone but man the first times it really hurt me
queen bee

United States

#5870 Aug 5, 2013
i just turn 12 me in boyfriend want to have sex he ate me out 4 times i want to doit but in scared its going to hurt@@@@ i want him love me good and i want a baby by him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beyonce Leads MTV Vma Nominations 9 hr TheAfroHedgehog 3
Lawyer for Eminem's wife files response to divo... (May '06) 14 hr Amy 11
Big Sean: Ariana Grande 'Is Very Special to Me' Sep 27 59_Strat 1
With rap star, Georgia gov. taps unlikely partner Sep 26 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
Do You Remember Hip Hop's Most Cuddly Moments? ... Sep 25 Steve 1
50 Cent, Beanie Sigel Call Out Jay-Z In 'I Go Off' (Nov '09) Sep 24 Gmoney 4
What the Hell Is Sizzurp? (Mar '13) Sep 23 MOWiE WOWiE 10

Rap People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE