How bad does sex hurt the first time?

How bad does sex hurt the first time?

There are 6080 comments on the click2loseweight.com story from Jul 9, 2008, titled How bad does sex hurt the first time?. In it, click2loseweight.com reports that:

Recently, a young lady asked this question: How bad does sex hurt the first time? Click2lose weight blogs about health and wellness so sex and sexual health is a valid ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at click2loseweight.com.

araf

Muscat, Oman

#5771 Jun 13, 2013
sex good
blueeeee22

Memphis, TN

#5772 Jun 13, 2013
well , this will be my first time & I'm like soooo nervous . idk what be ready for . I haven't got fingered . He wanna just stick it right in . would this hurt worse ?
Jake

United States

#5773 Jun 15, 2013
Srsly wrote:
I'm 15, a girl, a virgin of course. Well there is this guy, my ex boyfriend, and there's this thing called Warped Tour coming up and he keeps saying that he's going to try having sex with me while we're there. I'm scared as fuck and don't want to do it any time soon! Basically it would be considered rape, and I'm not good at fighting back! He always gets what he wants and I'm just terrified to even go to WT, I've been looking forward to it all year long, and I'm probably won't be going just because of a dumb ass rapist.
This guy sounds like a real ass clown. What he wants to do seems like rape because it IS rape. I can see why he's your exbf. Just go with a group of friends and if he is stupid enough to try anything get one of the security guards. Doubt he'll be a real tough guy in prison, which is where it sounds like he's going very soon. And if you were going with him, even as friends, I would seriously re-think that. If he is half the idiot that he sounds like, you're not going to have a good time anyway.
Anonymous

Akron, OH

#5774 Jun 15, 2013
I'm 14 and my boyfriend and I have been good friend s for two years. But he's ready to have sex. I love him but I don't know if I can bear the pain. And I have an intimacy disorder. Which means I don't feel comfortable with "that" kind of sexual contact. Please help. Xx
Carolyn

Surrey, Canada

#5775 Jun 16, 2013
I'm a virgin so I don't know. My friend though said you have to have sex like 10 times for it not too hurt anymore. I think she was lying though...
ilena

Cape Coral, FL

#5776 Jun 17, 2013
what is sex
Charli3

Rome, GA

#5778 Jun 21, 2013
I wanna have sex but I'm tooo young
I probably no tooo much
Charli3

Rome, GA

#5779 Jun 21, 2013
ilena wrote:
what is sex
How old r u how do u not no
Adrian

Carson, CA

#5780 Jun 21, 2013
Srsly wrote:
I'm 15, a girl, a virgin of course. Well there is this guy, my ex boyfriend, and there's this thing called Warped Tour coming up and he keeps saying that he's going to try having sex with me while we're there. I'm scared as fuck and don't want to do it any time soon! Basically it would be considered rape, and I'm not good at fighting back! He always gets what he wants and I'm just terrified to even go to WT, I've been looking forward to it all year long, and I'm probably won't be going just because of a dumb ass rapist.
Try to take a friend and be with that friend the whole time so she or he has your back the whole time and still be able to enjoy warped tour
jasmin

United States

#5781 Jun 21, 2013
I had sex for the first time last week and it hurt so much! It felt like tearing and ripping! I cried. I wouldn't do it if I were you. It wasn't fun. And I'm still sore! My legs hurt and even my stomach feels sick thinking about it. Don't do it!
Charli3

Rome, GA

#5782 Jun 21, 2013
Never gotten raped probably because I'm 10 but
Once in the bathroom at school this guy in my class that liked me almost did

I was the only girl in the bathroom and he came in and I was freaked out he walked over to me and sorta pinned me to the wall and started taking my skirt off then he decided not to

Scary really
Charli3

Rome, GA

#5783 Jun 21, 2013
jasmin wrote:
I had sex for the first time last week and it hurt so much! It felt like tearing and ripping! I cried. I wouldn't do it if I were you. It wasn't fun. And I'm still sore! My legs hurt and even my stomach feels sick thinking about it. Don't do it!
I could imagine really
jasmin

United States

#5784 Jun 21, 2013
And there was blood and goo everywhere! I'm NEVER doing it again. If you didn't do it already, don't!
Olive

Massillon, OH

#5785 Jun 21, 2013
Monkey Interest wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite enlightening to an ignorant guy like moi....I guess a partner would just think that she is a bit tight? Not something mentioned in human biology...does make me wonder how thick it can be?? It does make you feel sorry for females in cultures where the hymen must stay in intact wedding night must be hell for them...:-(
I know. It sucks for us.:(
Olive

Massillon, OH

#5786 Jun 21, 2013
ilena wrote:
what is sex
. No disrespect,but don't be afraid to ask your mom... unless you're trolling haha.
Mila bridges

Lahaina, HI

#5787 Jun 22, 2013
I lost mine this year a couple weeks after I turned 16. I wish that I would've had waited instead of losing my virginity with someone that was as drunk as I was. I lied to him saying that I was on my period so he wouldn't think I was a virgin once my cherry popped. The rythm was kind of not slow yet not fast, but it hurt so much. I couldn't handle the pain, so I said oww and he asked if I wanted him to stop and I said yes. When I went to the bathroom my shorts and under wear were full of blood. It was horrible, make sure that the person you do it with is really special to you and takes it easy on you. Now I kind of hesitate when it comes to sex.
Selena

Lahaina, HI

#5788 Jun 22, 2013
The pain is so unbearable!!! It fells like it is ripping you apart it's horrible, I almost cried! &#128553;
flop

Haymarket, Australia

#5789 Jun 24, 2013
simply.....
Nikkie

Savoy, TX

#5790 Jun 25, 2013
I'm 13 and my boyfriend is 19 and I rielly want to have sex with him I am a virgin and I I rielly want to loose it to him
lick out

Northampton, UK

#5791 Jun 25, 2013
i had sex with a girl and licked up her vagina to hide evidence when i was 12 i regret it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jay Z blasts Tidal's critics in freestyle rap 4 hr brandy trujillo 3
News the Best Rapper Ever: Eminem vs. 2Pac (Aug '09) May 26 jody 238
News Give him a can of spray paint -- he'll give you... (Jul '09) May 26 audreyrivera 16
News Beatles, stones eclipsed by hip-hop impact May 25 Ralph 2
News Girl Gets Racy on Facebook - Then Mom Steps In May 23 Spotted Girl 3
News Nelly arrested in Tennessee on drug charges May 21 no doubt 2
News Jay Z's B-Side Show Delivers Classic Records An... May 18 KnutesNiche 1
More from around the web