How bad does sex hurt the first time?

Jul 9, 2008 | Posted by: gabobzokie | Full story: click2loseweight.com

Recently, a young lady asked this question: How bad does sex hurt the first time? Click2lose weight blogs about health and wellness so sex and sexual health is a valid ...

Comments
5,121 - 5,140 of 5,993 Comments Last updated 13 hrs ago
sally 93

Corona, CA

#5699 Apr 25, 2013
My first time sucked yhe guy was way to big and it hurt real bad not enjoyable at all plus he blew his load still trying to get in side not even 5min into it witch maybe was a good thing because it was painful
sex

Macaé, Brazil

#5700 Apr 25, 2013
i had sex it felt so good
sex

Macaé, Brazil

#5701 Apr 25, 2013
Nickb2350 wrote:
<quoted text>ki k me at nickb2350
what do you meen
sex

Macaé, Brazil

#5702 Apr 25, 2013
Natalya wrote:
<quoted text> I'm 16 And Me And My Boyfriend Tried Too Have Sex But It Hurts So Bad May You Help Me Please
sorry for you if you want him to leave you alone report him to the police.
Isaac

Garden City, KS

#5703 Apr 30, 2013
I'll be a gentleman & go sweet & slowxD
Eva

Phoenix, AZ

#5704 May 2, 2013
Im scared my bf wants to have sex on Monday I'm to insecure! I am 156 lbs. 5'3. My butt has a lot of scars on it my stomach jiggles and has stretch marks on it, My thighs jiggle a lot they are big so is my stomach and I think I squirt he doesn't know though...I'm so scared I'm shaking and nervous. I wanna ask him it we can be in a "Not so bright room" but he would say you don't have to be insecure around me :/ Ik I don't but...I am. I was raped a Lott my my brother and now I'm insecure all the time I havent even let him see my. Boobs yet (my bf) or anything. He's fingered me but with shorts on.
lielie

UK

#5705 May 3, 2013
I'm realy sceard to do this my boyfrend want's to do it on my B-day ......but every one says it hurts ..............plz coment boys I realy need advis
Ebci12

Canada

#5706 May 4, 2013
I just turned 16 and my boyfriend, who isn't a virgin, has started to ask me about sex. I am ready for sure because we have been dating almost a year now but I have one condition, I must be on the pill. I know, I know, condoms are effective but I still want to be extra safe. So my question is, how to I get my mom to get me on the pill without making it obvious about what's going down :)?
tony

Jerusalem, Israel

#5707 May 4, 2013
It hurt my wife on our wedding night, she was a virgin,she screamed when I broke her Hymen and she bleed a lot. Next morning she also bled again but it didn't hurt her.
sex

Macaé, Brazil

#5708 May 5, 2013
look guys what is thatwesite about
jack

United States

#5709 May 5, 2013
amber wrote:
I've got raped 8 times, apparently i'm dressing in appropriately. I only sometimes wear mini skirts.. not all the time.
1st- At the mall in a bathroom with this perverted guy..
2nd- In the taxi. He drove me somewhere else. Then raped me..
3rd- On the way to school alone. I was actually gang raped by some teenage boys.
4th- In a party, when I was wearing skinny jeans.. by my best guy friend :(
5th- In my bedroom.. I let an internet friend in ny room then he raped me then fled, I didn't get the chance to report him...
6th- By my step-brother and a few of his friends in an abandoned play area..
7th- One the street, when I was in S.A by middle aged men, I was yelling for help but everyone ignored me and didn't help me.
8th- Some guy at my school who's 4 years older than me.. him and his 5 friends raped me in the bathroom because I wore stuff that were revealing.. it was the last year party, and I wore a miniskirt and a short tank, they were too strong and I was too weak to escape and fight them off...
I DONT KNOW WHAT I DID TO DESERVE THIS.. IM NOW SCARED OF MEN IR HAVING ANY GUY FRIENDS AND IVE MOVED MANY SCHOOLS CUZ OF THIS.. MY PARENTS ONLY SEEM TO BUY ME REVEALING CLOTHES SO I CNT DO MUCH ABOUT IT.. SOMEONE HELP ME IM TIED OF GETTING RAPED BY MEN AND BOYS MY AGE....

you should try to have a can of pepper spray or a pocket knife on you so it wont happen ever i know i got a blade or something to protect my sis cuz i dont want her raped even tho it may sound a lil over the top and a lil crazy it works
Karile

Fitchburg, MA

#5711 May 6, 2013
I had sex at 11 he was 12 was At a friends house in the summer we were playing a game of truth or dare And we got picked to be in a room together for 10 minutes but then they locked us in my Friends parents bedroom and they wouldn't let us out. He was my boyfriend so I didn't really care but then we found a condom under the bed and started to play around then it got a little dirty because we started making out it was my first kiss and then I took off my clothes after he did then we had sex it hurt at first but then it felt good after lol best time ever :) We are still together now I'm 12 and he's 13 and we've had sex at least five times since then It feels so great but I love him every time we have sex I use a condom so don't be scared but I have started peoird bey Gouna see him tomorrow
lilcece

Detroit, MI

#5712 May 7, 2013
i never have it but my ask me and i sy yes
Rose

South Africa

#5713 May 7, 2013
Amber your a real bullshitter!!!! Try to convince your school friends of your so called rapes!! I stay in South Africa and there is no way u going to get rape in public and just get ignored! Go talk shit to your friends sweety!!
Kobe vryant

Zambia

#5714 May 10, 2013
Haahahaha gals it dsnt hurt mA gal crud sayin it hurts n u bleed ryt
melany

Hollywood, FL

#5716 May 10, 2013
kayla wrote:
it hurt me alot!but i was only 8 years old too!
OMG im 8 and I really want to ask my bf to have sed with me but apparently I cant let anyone that my mom doesnt know in the housee grrrrrrrrrrr im trying to have sex with myself IM SOOOO STUPID :-€(face slam)
I dont care

Los Angeles, CA

#5717 May 10, 2013
All I know is, the more the girl scream from pain, the more I will pound her.
I used to banged so many virgin girls in my freshman year in college & I remember loving it every time they scream from pain while breaking their hymen. I just didn't care.
jade

Dublin, Ireland

#5718 May 11, 2013
im 13 dont worry it is like je know when you get a paper cut and your like that hurts well like da and you bleed a bit like for 4mins or 5 i didnt really count but yeah..... and injoy sex and have it at the right time ill tell you the does hurt a baby poping out of you v-j
yourng boss

UK

#5719 May 12, 2013
How much does sext huurt and I'm 15 but I'm readay but I'm not to sure if u can take the pane
Hello kitty

Bakersfield, CA

#5721 May 15, 2013
cleo 1st wrote:
i need to now whether it hurts or not. my bf wants to have sex but im scared to do it. im only 13. i dont think im ready. can sum1 help me. i want 2 do it but if it is gunna hurt then i wud rather not. he is 15 but he hasnt done it either. he likes to kiss me lien down, but then i get up cuz i am scared of what he is gunna do. he says that i can trust him. he has stopped talkin about it lately. but we just kiss n hug. which i lyk but i dont want to be forced, and please no-one mention that i shud just talk to him hon estly cuz i aint gunna do that. sum1 help me please
U dont need to have sex u still a lil kid wtf

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hip-hop moves as strong force for Michael Brown 7 hr Lola Watcher bad ... 1
Home of rapper Young Buck raided by IRS in Sumn... (Aug '10) Aug 26 New Chat Host 19
Nicole 'Coco' Austin Playboy Photos: Nicole Aus... (Jun '08) Aug 15 dmw 13
Top 10 Best Freestyle Rappers of All Time (Aug '09) Aug 11 420zabskies 209
T.I. Breaks Code Of Silence? Tupac Vs. B.I.G, W... (Apr '08) Aug 11 Dazaveli 169
17 celebrities you didn't know were Muslim (Feb '14) Aug 8 jinn 23
Show us your own Freestyle Rap song (Jun '08) Aug 7 strappedmatt 357
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Rap People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••