How bad does sex hurt the first time?

There are 20 comments on the Jul 9, 2008, click2loseweight.com story titled How bad does sex hurt the first time?. In it, click2loseweight.com reports that:

Recently, a young lady asked this question: How bad does sex hurt the first time? Click2lose weight blogs about health and wellness so sex and sexual health is a valid ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at click2loseweight.com.

Anonymous

Cedartown, GA

#5625 Mar 31, 2013
Cant wait
Anonymous

Cedartown, GA

#5626 Mar 31, 2013
Melanie Amber Owens if a girl
Anonymous

Cedartown, GA

#5627 Mar 31, 2013
Hope me and my bf will meet soon cant wait
Megan smith

Crawley, UK

#5628 Mar 31, 2013
yaya18 wrote:
I really need your help my boyfriend want to do it but it's my first times do you think I should do it please help me
Well I've had sex it's amazing but wear a condom first get closer each over ( be naked) its more sexier well u would have to be naked anyway but snog kiss cuddle lick rub ur finger down him well he should do it to u it's more manly but anyway hump him and go go go its awesome it doesn't really hurt just don't suck his penis do strange peeps do it but touch his penis first and squeeze it ( not to hard ) the. Just inject hi penis into ur thing ok good lass good luck
desirae

Czar, Canada

#5629 Mar 31, 2013
I am 18 and I am still a virgin.... Me and this guy want to do it but im.really scares it will hurt and that I will bleed. I.was told.it will.just slide.in .... But I.just want to.get it.done.and over with..will my vagina rip??.please help
Nortons

Friendswood, TX

#5630 Apr 1, 2013
I was never scared about having sex my boyfriend and I waited until the time was right and we had sex it hurt a little after but it was the good kind of pain ;) my advice is wait until your ready you will know and you will enjoy it so much more <3 and dont be scared of the pain if your that scared your not ready its gonna hurt a lot worse if you have a baby just wait!
Cuty

Pudsey, UK

#5631 Apr 1, 2013
Broke ma virginity wen I waz 14 and It waz painful and I couldn't walk properly..Now I'm 16 and it doesn't hurt anymore and I enjoy doing it its the nicest thing ever!!!
Cuty

Pudsey, UK

#5633 Apr 1, 2013
Skeeman wrote:
<quoted text>wow i bet your a hottie it is the nicest thing after u get used to it
no I'm not used to it
Cuty

Pudsey, UK

#5634 Apr 1, 2013
desirae wrote:
I am 18 and I am still a virgin.... Me and this guy want to do it but im.really scares it will hurt and that I will bleed. I.was told.it will.just slide.in .... But I.just want to.get it.done.and over with..will my vagina rip??.please help
Not it won't rip
Cuty

Pudsey, UK

#5635 Apr 1, 2013
HardDominant wrote:
Okay: For those who are doubting whether or not to have sex: DON'T. If you are unsure, then that is a clear sign that you are not ready. Simply put, you shouldn't be having sex at 13 anyway. For crying out loud, you just hit pueberty.
You need to calm yourselves. You want to be sexual, fine, then you and your bf's can get to know foreplay really well. Stall, tell your boyfriend before he can have sex with you, he needs to be a pro at oral, and you would like to do the same.
Take your time, ease into it. Sex is not EVERYTHING. It's a lot of fun, but it also complicates relationships, and makes things just a little messed up. If a dude is going to cheat on you "because you wouldn't give it up" then he was going to cheat on you anyway.
yeah that's true
fastdoo

Rogers, MN

#5636 Apr 1, 2013
Cuty what was the biggest co ck you had
Bri

Casselberry, FL

#5637 Apr 1, 2013
Cliff wrote:
My first time was when I was 13, and the teacher that I had sex with was tight as a glove. I had to shove my 9 inch (now 11 inch) c*ock in her, and she yelled like crazy. The next day, she was still walking funny in class. I loosened her up through the year, and eventually she got pregnant and left the school.
That's just sick! Why would you tape your teacher you add hole!!!
Amy

Dallas, TX

#5638 Apr 1, 2013
I lost my virginity to my boyfriend at 14 and I have been with him constantly ever since and I am almost 16 we have been together over 2 years now. I am scared sometimes of his actions since he has done it to me in my sleep sometimes, but I only broke up with him the first time but it wasn't even for a full day. I get sore almost every time we have done it when we haven't recently... I know that sounds bad but we are stopping to be better. I told him straight up that was rape but in all honesty I don't care much anymore since if you think about it you would do it if you were up and he only did it when we weren't trying to stop. So rape is an awful thing yes but if you were wanting to anyway I say you shouldn't complain.

Also everyone is different when it comes to pain, depends on how big the guy is and how tight the girl is. Also lube or not, type of condoms, and/ or how wet the girl gets before.
Amy

Dallas, TX

#5639 Apr 1, 2013
Also I know a girl that every time see can hardly walk after....

My advice to all first timers to this is
1) think if that's what you really want
2) Make sure you love him
3) warn the person and ask them to be gentle with you... you can get more out there once you have experienced it
4) read up on info like know you will be tired after, and you can get pale
5)talk about protection or research whats best for your situation
6)make sure you won't regret it, I do even though I still love the same man
7)think about the burden of keeping it from other people
8)know that it can be very addicting
9)Don't let it be spur of the moment, talk about it with the person and see if they feel ready and go over this with them and let them do their own research
10)Wait for the right time for it, i know it sounds like i'm contradicting myself with the lat one but you want to feel the proper emotions as well so wait for a good moment that the mood is right *MAKE SURE THIS COMES LAST*

they don't have to be the same order or one at a time except the last one. I didn't take these steps so now if he had an STD I do and vise versa also he just pulls out but i don't recommend that due to its mot risky and the STD thing also one last thing that might sound weird if you know anyone that may have done it talk to them and if you have none watch some vids ik really weird but it helps you know what to expect and be able to have ideas of how to do it in your head already. I would seriously consider this post at least hopefully both and many more. If you are a teenager don't let people bother you and if you aren't let them make their own choice please.
Amy

Dallas, TX

#5640 Apr 1, 2013
desirae wrote:
mine kinda did and well it may slip right in or it ma not read my first post if you want more
horny bitch

Lahore, Pakistan

#5641 Apr 2, 2013
it hurts lyk a bitch da first tym..my guy was pretty big so i couldnt even walk properly da first few days after my first tym!!
horny bitch

Lahore, Pakistan

#5642 Apr 2, 2013
it hurts but its also special so go for it guys!!
Megan

London, UK

#5644 Apr 2, 2013
Jenniffer wrote:
My first time it hurt. I was sore and my "cherry" did pop, after that it didn't hurt that much.
Now when i have sex... It's amazing!
Wats a cherry
fastdoo

Rogers, MN

#5645 Apr 2, 2013
Megan wrote:
<quoted text>
Wats a cherry
IT IS YOUR HYMEN

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#5646 Apr 2, 2013
Megan wrote:
<quoted text>
Wats a cherry
Its another word for the hymen and it doesn't actually pop lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fast And Furious stars pay tribute to Paul Walker 1 hr i hear bigfoot 3
News Ice-T announces Art of Rap festival with Afrika... Sat lol squared 3
News Rapper Waka Flocka Flame launches presidential ... Fri KnutesNiche 1
News Rap Mogul Loses Custody of His Daughters to Fam... Apr 24 KnutesNiche 1
Rapper Flo Rida quick lesson on how to shoot a ... Apr 23 musicjehad 1
Show us your own Freestyle Rap song (Jun '08) Apr 22 To good to rap 363
News John Singleton Drops Out Of The Tupac Biopic Be... Apr 18 Cody 1
More from around the web