How bad does sex hurt the first time?

Jul 9, 2008 Full story: click2loseweight.com 5,998

Recently, a young lady asked this question: How bad does sex hurt the first time? Click2lose weight blogs about health and wellness so sex and sexual health is a valid ...

Full Story
sadie

Columbus, OH

#5577 Mar 18, 2013
I did it the first time yesterday. it felt really good i thought it would hurt but it didnt only when he first stuck it in then, when he got started thats when it started to feel really good! i am young but i used protection! so if you do it young use protection its better than not useing one at all!
Livy

Antigonish, Canada

#5578 Mar 20, 2013
I want to have sec with my guy friends and he wants to have sex with me to, should I?
lola

UK

#5579 Mar 21, 2013
all these 12 year olds and 13 year olds thinking about sex but cant spell properly im 16 in july and im still a virgin and tbh idec about sex like everybody else,and i dont intend of loosing my virginity untill im 21 so neither should you young children.

“kik: as username”

Since: Jun 12

Weston-Super-Mare, England

#5580 Mar 21, 2013
lola wrote:
all these 12 year olds and 13 year olds thinking about sex but cant spell properly im 16 in july and im still a virgin and tbh idec about sex like everybody else,and i dont intend of loosing my virginity untill im 21 so neither should you young children.
Good for you girl

While I think is wrong to set an age to loose it... you should be old enough to understand and find the man that makes you feel he is the one. 12/13/14 is way too young... the AOC was set for a reason.. not just to stop teen pregnacy.. but to ensure that the girl was old enough to make the right choice.
Jensee

Saint Anne, IL

#5581 Mar 21, 2013
Janet wrote:
My first time was great my man was so gentle breaking my hymen.
did you have to wear a kotex for a few days afterwards ? I did I bled like a stuck hog.
helo

Fort Mill, SC

#5582 Mar 21, 2013
Truffle wrote:
im havinfg sex rite now
are you a boy are girl and how old? ;)
Kate

Saint Anne, IL

#5584 Mar 21, 2013
Jensee wrote:
<quoted text>did you have to wear a kotex for a few days afterwards ? I did I bled like a stuck hog.
I bleed all over my moms couch when my boyfriend popped my bubble. I knew we was making a mess on the couch but it felt so good we couldn't stop. She asked what I had done why blood on the couch next morning an I told her I started my period feel asleep an made the mess .
Guyward

Saint Anne, IL

#5585 Mar 21, 2013
Kate wrote:
<quoted text>I bleed all over my moms couch when my boyfriend popped my bubble. I knew we was making a mess on the couch but it felt so good we couldn't stop. She asked what I had done why blood on the couch next morning an I told her I started my period feel asleep an made the mess .
did you have to clean it up? Lol sounds hot
Join Free
KHLOE O

UK

#5587 Mar 23, 2013
If u feel lyk u want 2 then do it but don't do smth u might regret
secret

Ballwin, MO

#5588 Mar 23, 2013
I'm only 14 and my boyfriend really wants to loose his virginity with me but I'm afraid it going to hurt hella bad ! I know it is right to wait until marage but I kind of want to do it too !

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#5589 Mar 23, 2013
secret wrote:
I'm only 14 and my boyfriend really wants to loose his virginity with me but I'm afraid it going to hurt hella bad ! I know it is right to wait until marage but I kind of want to do it too !
if you feel like your ready then go for it, the pleasure out weighs the pain by far..i took a 13yo girls virginity and she said it only hurt at first and then it started feeling good
katie

Duluth, GA

#5590 Mar 24, 2013
I'm scared to lose my virginess because I don't want to be dumped then find out it was all for sex
Dat_chikks_crazy

Indianapolis, IN

#5592 Mar 25, 2013
I'm 14 and my boyfriend wants to have sex but I'm scared that it will hurt and one time he came over with his friend and they both dry humped me even when I said no then a few weeks later we were laying in my bed and we started making out and he touched my lady part and I grabbed his man part and he got hard and wanted to gave sex but u said I really want to and I knw he is the one and I want to loose my virginity to him what should I do
Dat_chikks_crazy

Indianapolis, IN

#5593 Mar 25, 2013
I'm not even sexual or anything But when we do tease and fool around with each other I can't stop I love him so much but it's hard for him to take no for an answer so I'm afraid that if we do have sex and I want him to stop he will keep going
Dat_chikks_crazy

Indianapolis, IN

#5594 Mar 25, 2013
secret wrote:
same issue for me to what have you decided to do I'm 14 also
Dat_chikks_crazy

Indianapolis, IN

#5595 Mar 25, 2013
I need help
evelyn reyes

Mckinney, TX

#5596 Mar 25, 2013
tell your parents to take you out shopping and buy yourself guy clothing or some like that, that is what i do and guys dont even pay attention to me. but when i do wear clothes like you say you do, yes they tend to stare.
evelyn reyes

Mckinney, TX

#5597 Mar 25, 2013
NO MAN, YOU BETTER WAIT UNTILL YOU GET MARRIED BECAUSE MAYBE IN THE FUTURE YALL WONT BE TOGETHER AND IT WILL REALY HURT YOU BAD BECAUSE OF THE LOSS OF YOUR VIRGINITY. just saying!
Brianna

United States

#5598 Mar 25, 2013
Dear Amber I am13 years old I have been molested and raped by a few people in my little childhood stages. I can't tell you how to dress but you should probably get an appropriate wardrobe. How can you be with a person that you quote on quote said that they raped you . You look very stupid. If you get raped eight times your prolly a big slut bag. Whoever is raising you needs their ass beat very badly. Wait does your gaurdian(s) know. Even though I used curse words to get my point across all of what's right in this comment box is very real. I will have you in my prayers.

Since: Mar 13

Providence, RI

#5599 Mar 25, 2013
Okay: For those who are doubting whether or not to have sex: DON'T. If you are unsure, then that is a clear sign that you are not ready. Simply put, you shouldn't be having sex at 13 anyway. For crying out loud, you just hit pueberty.

You need to calm yourselves. You want to be sexual, fine, then you and your bf's can get to know foreplay really well. Stall, tell your boyfriend before he can have sex with you, he needs to be a pro at oral, and you would like to do the same.

Take your time, ease into it. Sex is not EVERYTHING. It's a lot of fun, but it also complicates relationships, and makes things just a little messed up. If a dude is going to cheat on you "because you wouldn't give it up" then he was going to cheat on you anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Incarcerated C-murder Loses Final Appeal (Feb '13) Sep 17 tru4life 14
Top 10 fastest Rappers (Nov '08) Sep 14 andrew 477
An emotional Beyonce, Jay Z end tour in Paris Sep 14 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
Top 5 Worst Rappers Of All Time (Jan '07) Sep 3 Teeth gg 1,037
G-Unit Associates Arrested In Blood Gang Sweep (Oct '07) Sep 1 jose 80
Hip-hop moves as strong force for Michael Brown Aug 29 Lola Watcher bad ... 1
Home of rapper Young Buck raided by IRS in Sumn... (Aug '10) Aug 26 New Chat Host 19
•••
•••

Rap People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••