How bad does sex hurt the first time?

Jul 9, 2008 Full story: click2loseweight.com 6,022

Recently, a young lady asked this question: How bad does sex hurt the first time? Click2lose weight blogs about health and wellness so sex and sexual health is a valid ...

Full Story
Anonymous

Cedartown, GA

#5554 Mar 2, 2013
kiki wrote:
i am 14 and my boyfriend is 17 and we have done everything but sex and i want to do it and he does too but then i dont want to cuz i am scared it will hurt
it's ok do it if you are ready and wet to Kiki I'm sure it works ok girl go for it and finger your boyfirend and lick his penis cause I'm sure he will love it and like it to girl go for it and try it to finger his butt to and do it to
Anonymous

Cedartown, GA

#5555 Mar 2, 2013
I'm going to work someday when I get my gmc Sierra 1500 truck when I get it can't wait

“kik: as username”

Since: Jun 12

Weston-Super-Mare, England

#5556 Mar 2, 2013
kiki... when you are ready.. and the bf is ready.. then it will happen.. dont force it... dont do sex just because you or he think you should....

Every girl is different.. some it is a moment of pain some is not..

legally you are under age... the AOG is set for a reason but does not take into account the feelings of the girl...

I will not say it will not hurt..but the pleasure that follows is what matters more... and that depends on the man...
Cloe

Canada

#5557 Mar 7, 2013
Me and my boyfriend had sex for the first time last night. And it didn't hurt so bad. His penis was a normal size and it felt amazing. But the thing to worry about is will he tell everybody. Can I have some help because I'm afraid that's what's going to happen. But I want to have more sex with him. I'm 12 and I'm not sure if this is normal but the way he took his time and took control of me was amazing. Should we have sex again? Please help me

#5558 Mar 7, 2013
Cloe wrote:
Me and my boyfriend had sex for the first time last night. And it didn't hurt so bad. His penis was a normal size and it felt amazing. But the thing to worry about is will he tell everybody. Can I have some help because I'm afraid that's what's going to happen. But I want to have more sex with him. I'm 12 and I'm not sure if this is normal but the way he took his time and took control of me was amazing. Should we have sex again? Please help me
only time will tell if he will "tell everybody".. the main thing is that you felt good and are willing to do again...

that you are 12 well hmmmm underage and all... but that is now in the past.. you have done the 'deed'
Miss curious

Yonkers, NY

#5560 Mar 8, 2013
I'm 13 female and want to have sex. But I'm so scard it's going hurt badly :( but my boyfriend says its not going to hurts and people on here are saying other wise ____

#5562 Mar 8, 2013
Miss curious wrote:
I'm 13 female and want to have sex. But I'm so scard it's going hurt badly :( but my boyfriend says its not going to hurts and people on here are saying other wise ____
people on here dont know... thats the truth.. because ever girl is different...
if you do any real gym or ride a bike, splits ... it all changes how it feels..
if the hymen gets any damage prior to sex.. it hurts less...
if you have lived a 'gentle' live.. not stretching or tough exercise.. it will hurt more..
but then how the man treats will also affect..
so i mean it.. no one knows until it happens
LILO

West Islip, NY

#5563 Mar 9, 2013
It hurts the firsts time but you will love it after a couple dick in the hole don't be scared try it I was scared but it went better then I thought
keykey girl

UK

#5564 Mar 10, 2013
I really do want to have sex and I'm 16 but in my religion its a big sin but I only got finger fuckd with my boyfriend before so I think I should wait untill the day I get married so I can be free to do it anytime
Anonymous

Cedartown, GA

#5565 Mar 10, 2013
I wanna have sex to cant wait to have sex with my bf when we meet someday hope we meet in college in Rome ga
Tye

Pulaski, WI

#5566 Mar 10, 2013
It hurt really bad for me.. after prom we decided it would be the best time to since we were alone at his house.. bad idea number one, dont EVER PLAN SEX. Unless you get turned on easy I would suggest an in the moment type of deal. I was scared and really tight, so it wouldnt go in. My bf was really slow and understood that it hurt (i dont think any guy would ever understand how badly it does, cause he just looked concerned and confused)but it didnt end up so good and i just cried for most of the night while he held me. After a while i was able to and it feels ok i guess... i never once got an orgasm, so basically i just frustrated from that and the fact that sex does hurt for me when im not extreamly aroused. anyone else have this problem?
Romeo-and-Juliet

Henderson, NV

#5567 Mar 12, 2013
Okay, me and my fiance want to have sex and we tried to do it but it hurt me really bad and I wanted to know how to dim the pain a little bit, it still hurts today and he didn't even go in! We tried so many times we even tried it in the shower but it hurt too bad and I couldn't stop myself from pushing him off. He says we can wait for it because he is nervous as well as I am too, but I reaaaaaaaalllllly want to, I want to have this experience with him but it hurts alot alot. Help?? any ideas to help ease the pain??
Anonymous

Cedartown, GA

#5568 Mar 12, 2013
Romeo-and-Juliet wrote:
Okay, me and my fiance want to have sex and we tried to do it but it hurt me really bad and I wanted to know how to dim the pain a little bit, it still hurts today and he didn't even go in! We tried so many times we even tried it in the shower but it hurt too bad and I couldn't stop myself from pushing him off. He says we can wait for it because he is nervous as well as I am too, but I reaaaaaaaalllllly want to, I want to have this experience with him but it hurts alot alot. Help?? any ideas to help ease the pain??
just tell him to go slow the first time I'm sure it will quite hurting I'm sure I've want to have sex to but I'm am scread to cant wait to have sex with my bf when we both meet hope my bf is kind of short with blue eyes and brown hair to like me I've have both of them anyway hope my bf wants to be cave spring police officer when we both meet can't wait stay away from my bf when we both meet my bf can sleep in my bed with me can't wait show my body to my bf soon as we both meet love ethan beard 102

#5569 Mar 12, 2013
Romeo-and-Juliet wrote:
Whats the hurry? hurts and he not even entered... that is called tension...
chillax...

When the time is right it will happen... there is no need to force things. sex is to be enjoyed.. not feared... you have plenty of time ahead to enjoy the emotions and feelings..

The first time is special.. is not something you can say.. ok.. 7pm tonight we do it... ooh I know we have a shower that will work... you are still scared it will hurt...

when the time is right.. you will not get him in you fast enough... but for now... enjoy and RELAX
Mizz Reena

Detroit, MI

#5570 Mar 14, 2013
I'm 16 and I've been wit miih boyfrian for over a year and he wants tew stick it in and wen we together an we be making out he thinks I be teasing hem and wen I get hem in the sex mode he be on it 100% we tried tew have sex a couple times but I always be blocking hem bcause it hurts but I really wanna do it wit hem though he is miih first love but idk wat tew do...HELP!!
Alexandria

Los Angeles, CA

#5571 Mar 14, 2013
Im 16 and my boyfriend is 16 aswell and we had sex like 3 times it didnt hurt at all it felt so good the first time we did it we were at it for about 3 or 4 hours the night i lost my virginity it was raining and we were at the park and we ran to my house and started making out and next thing i knew i was slamming my head on the head board and screaming my a** off scratching and pulling his hair luckily my mom,stepdad and other siblings were in Washington D.C

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#5572 Mar 14, 2013
Mizz Reena wrote:
I'm 16 and I've been wit miih boyfrian for over a year and he wants tew stick it in and wen we together an we be making out he thinks I be teasing hem and wen I get hem in the sex mode he be on it 100% we tried tew have sex a couple times but I always be blocking hem bcause it hurts but I really wanna do it wit hem though he is miih first love but idk wat tew do...HELP!!
Start doing your english homework together. That could help.
Percy

Pretoria North, South Africa

#5573 Mar 16, 2013
Oh hell um 15 and 19 my b.f is but um scared to have that pain
Percy

Pretoria North, South Africa

#5574 Mar 16, 2013
I really wanna have sex with my boyfriend we meet couple of month ago and um 15 i am scared dat will hurt coz is my first time
hjkkjh

Papakura, New Zealand

#5575 Mar 17, 2013
yes very bad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lyrically talented boy. Must see!! 4 hr MrOneZion 2
New York Post Calls Jay Z "Ex-Crack Dealer" In ... 5 hr Just Saying 7
Dancing in the rain Fri Wes P 1
Comcast-TWC merger worries, outrages consumers (Feb '14) Dec 21 yungsolo88 53
Top 10 Best Freestyle Rappers of All Time (Aug '09) Dec 18 simpleKay 214
Top 10 fastest Rappers (Nov '08) Dec 9 Sharon 490
Slyciem Rapping about a relationship Dec 4 slyciem 1
More from around the web