How bad does sex hurt the first time?

Jul 9, 2008 Full story: click2loseweight.com 6,002

Recently, a young lady asked this question: How bad does sex hurt the first time? Click2lose weight blogs about health and wellness so sex and sexual health is a valid ...

Full Story

Since: Apr 12

UK

#5510 Feb 5, 2013
I lost my virginity about 30 yrs ago. I screamed like crazy and have been screaming every time since!
Hey peeps

Singapore, Singapore

#5511 Feb 5, 2013
Im worried. What if my boyfriend and i get sexually aroused but when he enters his penis in my vagina, it starts hurting real bad and then the situation gets really awkward because I'll be trying to hold the pain in. Will i bleed when we lose our virginity for the first time?

“kik: as username”

Since: Jun 12

Weston-Super-Mare, England

#5512 Feb 5, 2013
Hey peeps wrote:
Im worried. What if my boyfriend and i get sexually aroused but when he enters his penis in my vagina, it starts hurting real bad and then the situation gets really awkward because I'll be trying to hold the pain in. Will i bleed when we lose our virginity for the first time?
Every girl is different. some bleed.. some dont. some it hurts.. some not..

The bleeding : A lot will depend on if you do excersise... riding a bike or horse. do the splits. in other words is the hymen still intact.

The pain: is how big he is.. how small are you... how scared you are.. how relaxed you are.. how wet.
Loz

Canterbury, UK

#5513 Feb 5, 2013
Best thing to do is just lay down let him lick you out to start with so u get wet then let him finger you so u open a bit wider the let him put it in slowly open your legs so that your pussy opens wider then let him get a bit faster
Kinni

Long Beach, NY

#5514 Feb 5, 2013
You guys are hilarious. The amount of pain ypu expirience depends on you and your area. Its different for everybody.
Colin beard

Cedartown, GA

#5515 Feb 6, 2013
I'm small lady and I'm scread of the pain to
Truffle

Fort Mill, SC

#5516 Feb 7, 2013
im havinfg sex rite now
Truffle

Fort Mill, SC

#5517 Feb 7, 2013
well let me tell u this a girls vagina hurts and a giys penis doesnt :b
Colin beard

Cedartown, GA

#5518 Feb 9, 2013
Wanna have sex with my bf when I meet him in college in Rome ga
Anonym

Stockholm, Sweden

#5519 Feb 9, 2013
I'm a girl in 13 year old . My cousin once came to me when I was in my bed readin...we started doing stuff and he wanted to have sex...I mean he never got it in but he tried...he is 14 I'm just wondering if it hurts ? and if it does when will it start to be comfertable? or is it never? Is it only to please the guy? I've looked on some porrn and thoose girls seem to like it..
Ethan Beard 102

Cedartown, GA

#5520 Feb 10, 2013
Anonym wrote:
I'm a girl in 13 year old . My cousin once came to me when I was in my bed readin...we started doing stuff and he wanted to have sex...I mean he never got it in but he tried...he is 14 I'm just wondering if it hurts ? and if it does when will it start to be comfertable? or is it never? Is it only to please the guy? I've looked on some porrn and thoose girls seem to like it..
I'm sure it hurts like they say anonym ' I even I wanna have sex to
Ethan Beard 102

Cedartown, GA

#5521 Feb 10, 2013
slaveHunterDMC wrote:
<quoted text>
Every girl is different. some bleed.. some dont. some it hurts.. some not..
The bleeding : A lot will depend on if you do excersise... riding a bike or horse. do the splits. in other words is the hymen still intact.
The pain: is how big he is.. how small are you... how scared you are.. how relaxed you are.. how wet.
do you think I will hurt when I've sex with my bf when I've meet my bf in college wanna have sex with my bf when we've both meet and I'm am going to college school
Ethan Beard 102

Cedartown, GA

#5522 Feb 10, 2013
Hey peeps wrote:
does sex hurt
Jasmine

Chicago, IL

#5524 Feb 11, 2013
i really want to have sex but the videos ive benn watching seem like they dint hurt. i just want slow, easy, under the cover, special sex and even though im eleven im ready for it
De-de

United States

#5525 Feb 13, 2013
Yes it hurts I kno personaly it stings....but if your really wet and as he used a condom den it shuldnt hurt that bad
De-de

United States

#5526 Feb 13, 2013
It dont hurt dat bad
Detra anderson

United States

#5527 Feb 13, 2013
If he loves u and trully does.and cares bout how u feel den he wont try to rush you n he wont stick it in so fast and start humping all hard but if your wet then it shuldnt hurt so bad and if he uses a condon den youll should.be gudd trust me I kno what im talking bout ...gudd luck to all virgins:)
Sierra

Barnesville, OH

#5528 Feb 14, 2013
I think that was a good explainment
Anonymous

Cedartown, GA

#5529 Feb 15, 2013
Wanna have sex to I'm 23 yours old
Anonymous

Cedartown, GA

#5530 Feb 15, 2013
I'm gonna have to have sex with my bf when we both meet I've hope me and my bf meet very soon can't wait I've hope my bf is short and has blue eyes and brown hair like me because " I've got blue eyes and brown hair to and I hope my bf wants to be a police officer. Can't wait to meet my bf and then my bf can meet my family and I can meet his family to can't wait wanna meet my bf soon and me and my bf can have our oun house in cave spring can't wait

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rapper convicted in Mac Dre-related slaying (Jul '08) Tue mrs415 133
G Unit surprises fans, digitally releases 6 songs Tue brandy t 1
Def Jam's Top 5 Most Underrated Videos Tue brandy t 1
Rhyme Time Tue brandy t 4
'Grillz' Art Installation Uses Algorithmic Data... Tue brandy t 1
Top 10 fastest Rappers (Nov '08) Oct 13 Shree Nandan Das 480
Television and Hip Hop Platinum Artist Xzibit J... Oct 12 BRANDY T 1

Rap People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE