How bad does sex hurt the first time?

Jul 9, 2008 | Posted by: gabobzokie | Full story: click2loseweight.com

Recently, a young lady asked this question: How bad does sex hurt the first time? Click2lose weight blogs about health and wellness so sex and sexual health is a valid ...

Comments (Page 246)

Showing posts 4,901 - 4,920 of5,945
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ethan Beard

Cedartown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

sampson wrote:
<quoted text>can,t you read dude???
can ur SNAPPER HANDLE A big enough DOODLE?????
I use this name because I had a crusch on our police officer name Ethan beard he's hot and sexy to wish he was singel and not taken because I've really did love him very much
sampson

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Ethan Beard wrote:
<quoted text> I'm a girl and I'm 23 yours old
i think there is much much doubt about your so so called GENDER, however, i think from reading your pathetic posts
and to yourself, you are most defenitely an HEMAPHRODITE!!!!
ANY ONE ELSE AGREE WITH ME????
Ethan Beard

Cedartown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

sampson wrote:
<quoted text>i think there is much much doubt about your so so called GENDER, however, i think from reading your pathetic posts
your a b**** Sampson your even gay to
Ethan Beard

Cedartown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

sampson wrote:
<quoted text>i think there is much much doubt about your so so called GENDER, however, i think from reading your pathetic posts
don't start your damn s**** with me again you dumb a**
Ethan Beard

Cedartown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Suck it sampson
sampson

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Ethan Beard wrote:
Suck it sampson
now ur being rude! where did you leave your table manners?? at the pub!!:(
Unknown

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

God it hurts
Ethan Beard

Cedartown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

I'm going to have sex with my bf can't wait
Ethan Beard

Cedartown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

sampson wrote:
<quoted text>now ur being rude! where did you leave your table manners?? at the pub!!:(
hate you
Ethan Beard

Cedartown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Hate you people
Ethan Beard

Cedartown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Going back to school can't wait
Ethan Beard

Cedartown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

It's going to be to great because I'm going back to school so I can be train to cut hair for people that who wants it done at the hair place called super cuts it's in Rome ga anyway can't wait and hope I've meet my soon to bf in the school when I've get ready to go back I'm not ready just yet but I've will be ready at some point anyway and I've hope my soon to be bf is going to be a mean police officer to other bitch girls that try to come on to him and I've want let that happen
sampson

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Ethan Beard wrote:
Hate you people
don,t forhet the bible,s 10 commandments son! "love thy neighbor"
sampson

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Ethan Beard wrote:
It's going to be to great because I'm going back to school so I can be train to cut hair for people that who wants it done at the hair place called super cuts it's in Rome ga anyway can't wait and hope I've meet my soon to bf in the school when I've get ready to go back I'm not ready just yet but I've will be ready at some point anyway and I've hope my soon to be bf is going to be a mean police officer to other bitch girls that try to come on to him and I've want let that happen
nothing but "same story sydrome"! blah blah blah<<<<<< <<
noname

Haslemere, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

amber wrote:
I've got raped 8 times, apparently i'm dressing in appropriately. I only sometimes wear mini skirts.. not all the time.
1st- At the mall in a bathroom with this perverted guy..
2nd- In the taxi. He drove me somewhere else. Then raped me..
3rd- On the way to school alone. I was actually gang raped by some teenage boys.
4th- In a party, when I was wearing skinny jeans.. by my best guy friend :(
5th- In my bedroom.. I let an internet friend in ny room then he raped me then fled, I didn't get the chance to report him...
6th- By my step-brother and a few of his friends in an abandoned play area..
7th- One the street, when I was in S.A by middle aged men, I was yelling for help but everyone ignored me and didn't help me.
8th- Some guy at my school who's 4 years older than me.. him and his 5 friends raped me in the bathroom because I wore stuff that were revealing.. it was the last year party, and I wore a miniskirt and a short tank, they were too strong and I was too weak to escape and fight them off...
I DONT KNOW WHAT I DID TO DESERVE THIS.. IM NOW SCARED OF MEN IR HAVING ANY GUY FRIENDS AND IVE MOVED MANY SCHOOLS CUZ OF THIS.. MY PARENTS ONLY SEEM TO BUY ME REVEALING CLOTHES SO I CNT DO MUCH ABOUT IT.. SOMEONE HELP ME IM TIED OF GETTING RAPED BY MEN AND BOYS MY AGE....
Have you gone to the police and reported the men/boys who did this to you? Also, how old are you and have you told your parents about you getting raped? I am 17 and am horrified if that happened to me so I am very curious.
Ethan Beard

Cedartown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

noname wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you gone to the police and reported the men/boys who did this to you? Also, how old are you and have you told your parents about you getting raped? I am 17 and am horrified if that happened to me so I am very curious.
yes she needs to go and tell the police officers
sexy fell

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

I been rape once and they tied me down and pit a meddle in my Virginia and I trying to get away and I could not and I had my phone and they took it and put it somewhere and lucky my mother got this app on her phone and it said were I was at and she called the policy and they took the guys to jail and I was crying and they a so beat me to death and I'm pregnant and I'm only 18 and I'm do Jan 23 13 and that's in a coupe of fays and I really scarf so yay
sampson

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Ethan Beard wrote:
<quoted text> yes she needs to go and tell the police officers
wtf do you know du,b asss hemo!!
Paige

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

I got fingered before if that counts , lol . But it hurted a bit and after that, Its all greatness (:
Thewhorefucker

Potomac, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Im 13 ok ive had sex to times it dont hert at all unless u think it dose if u think it will feel good its the best feeling in the whole worl nothing is better

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,901 - 4,920 of5,945
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••