How bad does sex hurt the first time?

Jul 9, 2008 Full story: click2loseweight.com 6,022

Recently, a young lady asked this question: How bad does sex hurt the first time? Click2lose weight blogs about health and wellness so sex and sexual health is a valid ...

Full Story
First Prev
of 302
Next Last
Lover Boy

Lawrenceville, GA

#2 Jul 28, 2008
It only hurts if you run out ofcondoms and have to use Reynolds Wrap

Judged:

34

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Yo,”

Since: Jun 08

In Hollywood.

#3 Aug 31, 2008
I don't really know Im a Virgin.
london boy

Russia

#4 Aug 31, 2008
it didnt hurt me at all!! lol
i know this sounds really weird coming from a guy but i wish i hadnt had sex when i was 1. now i wish i had had my first time with my current girl, who is really special to me.
london boy

Russia

#5 Aug 31, 2008
why the hell does it say dartford on my name. im nowhere near dartford. im in shenfield. lol. maybe all of the surrounding london area near the qe2 dartford bridge is now classed as dartford. lol

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#6 Aug 31, 2008
I will tell you that when I lost my cherry it hurt like fudge... I was uncomfortable for days....it kind of put me off of sex for bit....and I got a bit of an infection too.....

But I can tell you...it was certainly the last time I let a horse bugger me...and he never called either...horses can't live with them can't live without them....lol
london boy

Russia

#7 Aug 31, 2008
Monkey Interest wrote:
I will tell you that when I lost my cherry it hurt like fudge... I was uncomfortable for days....it kind of put me off of sex for bit....and I got a bit of an infection too.....
But I can tell you...it was certainly the last time I let a horse bugger me...and he never called either...horses can't live with them can't live without them....lol
hahahahahahaha ROFLMAO

ohhhh noooo lol

“Captain Karl's Cod Boat”

Since: Aug 08

receiver of lies...

#8 Aug 31, 2008
It hurt like a bugger afterwards for me the 1st time.!
Lucky me, It hurt for 2 weeks or more until fully healed.!

After about a week, I had gone to the Doctor because I knew this wasn't normal, "I did Not have an infection".

He told me it was due to me having an unusually thick/inelastic hymen, and that I really should have had a hymenotomy before hand - he gave me some cream to help it heal.:S.my poor lil'cherry.:S

Wish he would have Mentioned That on the privious visit.!
So the pain and healing time will vary, do to the thickness of the Hymen. And its worth having this checked out before hand.!

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#9 Aug 31, 2008
BrightEyedBeauty wrote:
It hurt like a bugger afterwards for me the 1st time.!
Lucky me, It hurt for 2 weeks or more until fully healed.!
After about a week, I had gone to the Doctor because I knew this wasn't normal, "I did Not have an infection".
He told me it was due to me having an unusually thick/inelastic hymen, and that I really should have had a hymenotomy before hand - he gave me some cream to help it heal.:S.my poor lil'cherry.:S
Wish he would have Mentioned That on the privious visit.!
So the pain and healing time will vary, do to the thickness of the Hymen. And its worth having this checked out before hand.!
Quite enlightening to an ignorant guy like moi....I guess a partner would just think that she is a bit tight? Not something mentioned in human biology...does make me wonder how thick it can be?? It does make you feel sorry for females in cultures where the hymen must stay in intact wedding night must be hell for them...:-(
renee martinez

United States

#10 Aug 31, 2008
i'm not virgin cause ilost it when iwas 14 years old so anyways that why i have a daughter wit my ex boyfriend and her name is jezleen martinez

Judged:

11

10

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
renee martinez

United States

#11 Aug 31, 2008
no that dont hurt me at all i have done it before okay ..........
renee martinez
Janet

Boynton Beach, FL

#12 Aug 31, 2008
My first time was great my man was so gentle breaking my hymen.
lindsay Davis

New Concord, OH

#13 Aug 31, 2008
i just had sex for the first time yesterday and it didn't hurt at all it was the most amazing thing in the world

“Yo,”

Since: Jun 08

In Hollywood.

#14 Aug 31, 2008
renee martinez wrote:
i'm not virgin cause ilost it when iwas 14 years old so anyways that why i have a daughter wit my ex boyfriend and her name is jezleen martinez
So You Got Pregnant Your First Time?
I heard it hurts like a B**** so im scared to lose my virginity.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#15 Aug 31, 2008
honestly, it didnt hurt me all that much. the first few thrusts are a bit painful. but after that, its fine, just a bit of discomfort maybe. but then again this guy wasnt all that big to begin with.
HILARY CLINTON

Moody, AL

#16 Aug 31, 2008
You're asking the wrong girl hun....No MAN is gonna get anywhere near my womanly bits!!
Carol

Ashburn, VA

#17 Aug 31, 2008
OMG,It is so painful..lol.. yet,we always go back for seconds,and thirds,and fouths,and so on,and so on..lmao
bigggcock

Seattle, WA

#18 Aug 31, 2008
it did'nt hurt me a bit.
Carol

Ashburn, VA

#19 Aug 31, 2008
bigggcock wrote:
it did'nt hurt me a bit.
lmao
RYAN SECREST

Moody, AL

#20 Aug 31, 2008
My "first" time was very painful....Hell , I couldn't sit down for a week!
bigggcock

Seattle, WA

#21 Aug 31, 2008
RYAN SECREST wrote:
My "first" time was very painful....Hell , I couldn't sit down for a week!
lmfao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 302
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New York Post Calls Jay Z "Ex-Crack Dealer" In ... Dec 23 TEK_OG 6
Comcast-TWC merger worries, outrages consumers (Feb '14) Dec 21 yungsolo88 53
Top 10 Best Freestyle Rappers of All Time (Aug '09) Dec 18 simpleKay 214
Top 10 fastest Rappers (Nov '08) Dec 9 Sharon 490
Slyciem Rapping about a relationship Dec 4 slyciem 1
Lyrically talented boy. Must see!! Dec 4 slyciem 1
Darkside Releases New EP 'Free Agent (Tru Stori... Dec 4 Darkside7785 7
More from around the web