Lil Wayne Concert Pushed Back

Lil Wayne Concert Pushed Back

There are 48 comments on the News on 6 Tulsa story from Sep 19, 2008, titled Lil Wayne Concert Pushed Back. In it, News on 6 Tulsa reports that:

The BOK Center's first rap concert has been postponed. Lil Wayne was supposed to perform on Friday night, but had to reschedule because of emergency dental work.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News on 6 Tulsa.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
justin

Jenks, OK

#1 Sep 19, 2008
bull he got caught with a pound of weed
laresha motesha

Tulsa, OK

#2 Sep 19, 2008
rap sucks and so does lil wayne.
alissa

Edmond, OK

#3 Sep 19, 2008
ur haterz !!!
speechless

Tulsa, OK

#4 Sep 19, 2008
laresha motesha wrote:
rap sucks and so does lil wayne.
your mad because you don't have his money,hater
wtf

Tulsa, OK

#5 Sep 19, 2008
i heard he got arrested at the airport? anybody else heard that?

or....maybe his grill got stuck.
lilgurl918

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Sep 19, 2008
Unfortunately this will be probably the first gang violence at the BOK center! when he finally does arrive!!!!! <Proud hater!
lilgurl918

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 Sep 19, 2008
alissa wrote:
ur haterz !!!
yes gurl proud hater!!!!!!! Like your broke ass will even be at the concert!
Coasters

United States

#8 Sep 19, 2008
Who is lil Wayne?
Riggs

Tulsa, OK

#10 Sep 19, 2008
Lil Wayne? heh...isn't this the guy that tried being the new Lil' Jon look-a-like? Guess the emergency dental work was to change out his grillz.

People/Entertainers who flaunt and brag about money don't make me jealous. It just shows how stupid they truly are, especially how foolish people are to buy into the crap they're selling.

Mmm...that Haterade tastes good.
EMT01

Edmond, OK

#11 Sep 19, 2008
I will definately be moving my birthday weekend to Brookside now!
Ron B

Broken Arrow, OK

#12 Sep 19, 2008
Are there going to be metal detectors at the gates when he has a concert? The police might be able to get several guns off the street.
Amber

AOL

#15 Sep 19, 2008
Ron B wrote:
Are there going to be metal detectors at the gates when he has a concert? The police might be able to get several guns off the street.
Ron, Couldnt have said it better myself! Nothing but a bunch of gangbangers at a concert like that!
Straight Talk

United States

#16 Sep 19, 2008
TPD break out the warrant book at the doors. I'm sure you will get plenty of hits.
It won't be like anyone could hear the concert, I mean with all the "hoochies" on thier cell phones the entire time. Everyone knows that they can't put them down for 2 minutes.
What a positive entertainment venue for Tulsa. Thanks BOK.

P.S. Dental work my ***.

Since: Feb 08

Mustang, OK

#17 Sep 19, 2008
Whats gonna happen when the rap becomes the "golden oldies" LOL not thats spooky
nothing but thugs

United States

#18 Sep 19, 2008
He got his thug rear arrested is why wayne clark a.k.a. "lil wayne" cant perform tonight.

“put statement here”

Since: Aug 08

Yes

#19 Sep 19, 2008
"Lil Wayne Concert Pushed Back"

(They can push it all the way into the river if they want).

"Lil Wayne was supposed to perform on Friday night, but had to reschedule because of emergency dental work".

(Probably getting a new "grill", obviously more important than performing)

“put statement here”

Since: Aug 08

Yes

#20 Sep 19, 2008
LazyBum wrote:
Whats gonna happen when the rap becomes the "golden oldies" LOL not thats spooky
Dr Dre elevator music... now that is a scary thought. "Droop-there it is..."
Sooner

United States

#21 Sep 19, 2008
Yeah this is the same guy that has drug (felony) charges pending in Arizona. He is a loser in everysense of the word, and why would they let him come here?
Sooner

United States

#22 Sep 19, 2008
justin wrote:
bull he got caught with a pound of weed
He is already facing time in Arizona. Yuma to be exact, with drug and weapons charges.

Sooner
Sooner

United States

#23 Sep 19, 2008
alissa wrote:
ur haterz !!!
Not haters just don't like drugs, gangs, and violence in music. Rap is as old as music, beginning in the 14th century, but this guy gives it a whole new meaning as terrible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tattoo Bob's artwork will be marketed nationall... (Jan '12) 20 hr Soundwave 14
News Some weird and wonderful moments of NY Fashion ... Sep 15 Proxy Baptism of ... 3
Omg! This video Sep 10 LordKk 1
News The Last Word: Jake Tapper on Trump, 'SNL' and ... Aug 30 C Kersey 1
News People dance against hate in San Francisco ahea... Aug 28 Ioe 7
My fist song I produced Aug 23 Clarke 1
News JAY-Z defends his lyrics that were accused of b... Aug 23 VuxVux 2
More from around the web