Lil Wayne Appears in Georgia Court

A lawyer for Lil Wayne says his client missed a court date, leading to his arrest last weekend, because the summons was sent to an old address and the hip-hop star didn't get it. Full Story
breion

United States

#1 Oct 12, 2007
lil wayne is the best rapper alive leave him alone over some stupid stuff arrest the real crimnals
LIL _MRZ_ WEEZY

Lancaster, SC

#2 Oct 24, 2007
I THINK DATS BULL BABY BUT DONT WORRY CAUSE WIFEY WILL B IN COURT WITCHA!!! NAW BUT REAL TALK DESE COURTS B TRIPPIN MAN. I GOT TO GO ON DA 5TH OF NOVEMBER AND I DONT THINK IMA EVEN GO BECAUSE I KNOW THEY GONNA SNATCH ME CAUSE I GOT CHARGED WITH BATTERY AND VIOLATION OF A DAMN ORDER OF PROTECTION BUT I MIGHT NOT EVN FUCK WID IT PLAYA HOLLA BACK AT ME MUC LOVE GIVIN TO U FROM ME!
sonya webb

Covington, VA

#3 Oct 27, 2007
hey whats up i think that weezy should not have got in trouble for somebodys mistake its not his fault if the law would do thay job instead of worring about everthing else they could get thet job done i wish the best for u and my prayers are with u love u weezy i hope the best 4 u
sonya webb

Covington, VA

#4 Oct 27, 2007
hey baby whats good i think that u are a popular hip/hop artist and people just wanna hate and they cant do it like u and they wanna b like weezy but they cant remember keep your enemies close u cant trust nobody out in this world m-f are sneakey they cut you in the back so fast its so hard too believe trust me been their done that i got my name in some s--- that got me i know im not guilt and neither is my baby so stay the h--- off his back
jiffy john

Baxley, GA

#5 Oct 30, 2007
free wayne
brittany

Hinsdale, IL

#6 Nov 1, 2007
i think that they should not have done to lil.wayne because it was'nt his fought that happen or that they did'nt even get it.

“Never go to my youtube channel”

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#7 Oct 12, 2013
Lil Weenie isn't untouchable after all you zombie fools.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rapper convicted in Mac Dre-related slaying (Jul '08) Tue mrs415 133
How bad does sex hurt the first time? (Jul '08) Tue HonestGuy 6,002
G Unit surprises fans, digitally releases 6 songs Tue brandy t 1
Def Jam's Top 5 Most Underrated Videos Tue brandy t 1
Rhyme Time Tue brandy t 4
'Grillz' Art Installation Uses Algorithmic Data... Tue brandy t 1
Top 10 fastest Rappers (Nov '08) Oct 13 Shree Nandan Das 480

Rap People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE