Barclays Center's Security Put Jay-Z ...

Barclays Center's Security Put Jay-Z Fans Through The Ringer....

There are 2 comments on the The Village Voice story from Oct 15, 2012, titled Barclays Center's Security Put Jay-Z Fans Through The Ringer..... In it, The Village Voice reports that:

If you went to the Jay-Z concert at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn last month, getting into the arena probably felt like you were getting on an airplane -- concertgoers were put through airport-style metal detectors.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Village Voice.

Sheik Yerbouti

Richmond, IN

#1 Oct 16, 2012
As well they should have.(c)rap 'concerts are known for their inevitable violence. Most (c)rap fans have very low IQ's' and a total lack of impulse control!

“Never go to my youtube channel”

Since: Sep 13

United Kingdom

#2 Sep 12, 2013
Jay Z studio gangsta.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 2 hr positronium 7,057
News How bad does sex hurt the first time? (Jul '08) Jul 27 Matt 6,179
News 'Orange Is the New Black' Tracks Dominate June ... Jul 25 kelly 2
something everyone should see....MUST WATCH Jul 20 TSA 1
News T.I. Breaks Code Of Silence? Tupac Vs. B.I.G, W... (Apr '08) Jul 18 kabelo 176
News Gergen: FBI gets it right over Clinton emails Jul 11 USA Today 1
News Local pastors, activists express anger, frustra... Jul 10 Cordwainer Trout 2
More from around the web