Ludacris Drops War With God Beef Track

Full story: Vibe 137
Word of Mouf has it that Ludacris is heated and has had enough with a certain individual. Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
aprocks

El Monte, CA

#140 Aug 14, 2007
The real king of the South is Andre Benjamin!!!!! The original SouthernBoy!
Check this

Tuscaloosa, AL

#141 Aug 25, 2007
Ludacris is a lot better at what he does. He makes "music". He's been making albums longer than T.I. They are at different points in their careers. I mean, 15 MILLION RECORDS!? C'mon....T.I. can't come close to that. Lyricly, their incompatable.
lola

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#142 Sep 6, 2007
THERE IS A KING OF THE SOUTH AND HIS NAME IS T.I.
young 1

Little Rock, AR

#143 Dec 18, 2007
Rob Jackson wrote:
First off, T.I. is a better rapper than Ludacris. If T.I. wasn't such a good rapper then why would he be tha King of The South. Luda a dope as rapper, don't get me wrong but T.I. held it down for all of 2006 so far. He was str8 grindin' this year by selling "King" 500,000 the first week in sales! He came consistently with videos and songs like "What You Know", "Why U Wanna", "Ride Wit Me", "Cannon" feat. Busta Rhymes, and jumping on Paul Wall & Kanye West's "Drive Slow"! LEt's not forget "Front Back" feat. UGK! They held it odwn on that song! Luda isn't only dissin' T.I on "War with God"! He's dissin' Jeezy by sayin': I never claim to be nothin' but who the fuck I am, that be Jeezy sayin' he's a Crip! Also listen to how Luda says "Nigga" in the song, that's how Jeezy say it! Also he says "Only shot you ever took was subliminal to the general, Disrespectin' those doin' real time wit real criminals"! He gets on T.I. by sayin' I paid the cost to be the boss so you can rest yo mouth, I'm universal, Luda never
limits himssself to the South"! Also he says "I hear you talkin' but you ain't talkin' to me"! He says disses Rick Ross by sayin'
"You got played, my record label never jerked me, shoot me, stab me, but words will never hurt me
Feed off ya energy, my powers wit God, so it's even better if ya make ya diss record "real hard"! Then he whispers "Make the record "real hard"!
Actually Luacris is tha betta rapper imean T.I is hard but Ludacris is will kill T.I he proved it once on stomp but this song is not dissin T.I he said it on a interview just go to Ludacris.net but if it waz then he wouldve killed him again
young 1

Little Rock, AR

#144 Dec 18, 2007
Ludacris is tha best rapper then comes T.I Ludacris sold way more albums than T.I makes more money and is doin tha damn thang
New 0

Little Rock, AR

#145 Dec 18, 2007
lola wrote:
THERE IS A KING OF THE SOUTH AND HIS NAME IS T.I.
and theres a best rapper his name is Ludacris
miami finest

Little Rock, AR

#146 Dec 18, 2007
Ludacris will kill T.I Ludacris got way better flows he already killed T.I on stomp Ludacris got a bigger vocabulary imean what more is there to say Ludacris iz tha best rapper Alive since tha best rapper died
Yo-Yo

Atlanta, GA

#147 Jan 26, 2008
Damn People did we forget OutKast! Big Boi, 3 Stacks. I love Luda T.I. is ok but neither can hold a flame to Dre. Lets be for real!
tha truth

Missouri City, TX

#148 Feb 19, 2008
first off, T.I talks about how he used to, aint nobody said he still do it or that he even enjoyed it. T.i. has charity programs and all kinda other shit set up, so this cat given bakk, wut that hekk luda dong, not a got darn thing. all lud raps about is sex he lame, release therapy was garbage. Meanwhile T.I v.s T.I.p was good and creative at the same time, so who that best, dang show aint luda
fresh2death

Mesquite, TX

#150 Mar 2, 2009
You cann't be the king of anything if you are a self proclaimed king. T.I is lame as hell.
Ostikos

Greece

#151 Mar 14, 2009
I think that both are worth to be respected,but luda has a longer spotlight past.
Dizzing each other makes non sense to me they could truly be a good double team.No grudges against T.I but I personally prefer luda cause I like his style a bit more,T.I is good 4 sure , 2.
holla from greece
Luda

Sweden

#152 Mar 16, 2009
Luda is much more of an established heavyweight as compared to T.I in this music biz. Ti is tight, luda is BIG
Ndokali david

Europe

#153 Oct 1, 2011
Hey y'all you all know who the best is.
Let the cat out of the basket...
Luda, luda and ludacris. Keep your game up mr luda.
Platinum

United States

#154 Feb 8, 2012
All your'll who are against T.I can go to hell and give us feedback on your way back. Luda is a great rapper but T.I works on the conscious T.I.P... It doesn't make sense rapping about stuff you have and tellin me u r a real rapper. Word Play cats should go with Luda and Real Talk cats with T.I... I'm With Both by the way.
Dre

El Monte, CA

#155 Mar 2, 2012
What Who is he dissin
Adrian

United States

#156 May 1, 2013
Rob Jackson wrote:
First off, T.I. is a better rapper than Ludacris. If T.I. wasn't such a good rapper then why would he be tha King of The South. Luda a dope as rapper, don't get me wrong but T.I. held it down for all of 2006 so far. He was str8 grindin' this year by selling "King" 500,000 the first week in sales! He came consistently with videos and songs like "What You Know", "Why U Wanna", "Ride Wit Me", "Cannon" feat. Busta Rhymes, and jumping on Paul Wall & Kanye West's "Drive Slow"! LEt's not forget "Front Back" feat. UGK! They held it odwn on that song! Luda isn't only dissin' T.I on "War with God"! He's dissin' Jeezy by sayin': I never claim to be nothin' but who the fuck I am, that be Jeezy sayin' he's a Crip! Also listen to how Luda says "Nigga" in the song, that's how Jeezy say it! Also he says "Only shot you ever took was subliminal to the general, Disrespectin' those doin' real time wit real criminals"! He gets on T.I. by sayin' I paid the cost to be the boss so you can rest yo mouth, I'm universal, Luda never
limits himssself to the South"! Also he says "I hear you talkin' but you ain't talkin' to me"! He says disses Rick Ross by sayin'
"You got played, my record label never jerked me, shoot me, stab me, but words will never hurt me
Feed off ya energy, my powers wit God, so it's even better if ya make ya diss record "real hard"! Then he whispers "Make the record "real hard"!
You're Correct.
brandy t

United States

#157 Oct 5, 2014
High mother it me dlblick I luv it what's up with my brother ja rueil I talked with god and the apartment on northern in 27ave and I just wrote dad usher okay

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New York Post Calls Jay Z "Ex-Crack Dealer" In ... 7 hr Younohoo 4
Top 10 fastest Rappers (Nov '08) Dec 9 Sharon 490
How bad does sex hurt the first time? (Jul '08) Dec 9 blackhelmet 6,017
Slyciem Rapping about a relationship Dec 4 slyciem 1
Lyrically talented boy. Must see!! Dec 4 slyciem 1
Darkside Releases New EP 'Free Agent (Tru Stori... Dec 4 Darkside7785 7
411 Music Feedback: Who's The Best Rapper In Th... (Dec '10) Dec 2 Oyun Haberleri 3
More from around the web