Ludacris Drops War With God Beef Track

Full story: Vibe

Word of Mouf has it that Ludacris is heated and has had enough with a certain individual.
Comments
1 - 20 of 136 Comments Last updated May 1, 2013
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Candy Jackson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2006

Ludacris does not have to show is the best. Because is the best. We all know that T.I. is a follower not a leader He acting sucks his rap sucks did you hear him perform at the BET Awards last night he sound a hot mess. How can you think you are the King of the South when you sound like that. Keep up the good work Luda you are loved.Because selling drug does not make you a great rapper. The dummies just don't know they are hurting there communities by selling that mess and thinking you a gangster only get you kill or someone you love kill. So don't waste your time responding to them because we know who is the better man and that they are just haters.
Rob Jackson

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2006

First off, T.I. is a better rapper than Ludacris. If T.I. wasn't such a good rapper then why would he be tha King of The South. Luda a dope as rapper, don't get me wrong but T.I. held it down for all of 2006 so far. He was str8 grindin' this year by selling "King" 500,000 the first week in sales! He came consistently with videos and songs like "What You Know", "Why U Wanna", "Ride Wit Me", "Cannon" feat. Busta Rhymes, and jumping on Paul Wall & Kanye West's "Drive Slow"! LEt's not forget "Front Back" feat. UGK! They held it odwn on that song! Luda isn't only dissin' T.I on "War with God"! He's dissin' Jeezy by sayin': I never claim to be nothin' but who the fuck I am, that be Jeezy sayin' he's a Crip! Also listen to how Luda says "Nigga" in the song, that's how Jeezy say it! Also he says "Only shot you ever took was subliminal to the general, Disrespectin' those doin' real time wit real criminals"! He gets on T.I. by sayin' I paid the cost to be the boss so you can rest yo mouth, I'm universal, Luda never
limits himssself to the South"! Also he says "I hear you talkin' but you ain't talkin' to me"! He says disses Rick Ross by sayin'
"You got played, my record label never jerked me, shoot me, stab me, but words will never hurt me
Feed off ya energy, my powers wit God, so it's even better if ya make ya diss record "real hard"! Then he whispers "Make the record "real hard"!
HOODRICH

Costa Mesa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2006

get out his way.
Speedy

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2006

To be honest, people are just speculating that this song is about T.I, but they really don't know. I don't really too much care for luda because he's corny; he's more like a joke rapper and I don't play games. T.I is more realistic, and if you don't like what a person is rapping about then don't listen.
ludafan

Derry, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2006

Speedy wrote:
To be honest, people are just speculating that this song is about T.I, but they really don't know. I don't really too much care for luda because he's corny; he's more like a joke rapper and I don't play games. T.I is more realistic, and if you don't like what a person is rapping about then don't listen.
I don't think its a matter of Luda not liking anybody... In that kind of industry, things are fast. Everything is competitive... You've gotta understand that for most of these rappers, that's how they put bread on the table, so they want to be on top, and if they're not, they're going to work that much harder to make sure they get there. With that, comes beef. Just like in basketball, or any other contact sport, people talk trash about you. On the court, it's to be showy.... and it's no different in music (to an extent). Sports players get paid regardless, but in the music industry, only the ones that sell the music get paid, so it's a big deal to them. To the fans, absolutely, if you don't like them, don't listen, but to these guys, they have to listen to each other to know what they're up against. T.I. said that in his interview last week with Craig Ferguson. I have not heard the song, personally, but I understand there's a song on T.I's latest album, that specifically says that he and Luda are ok now, so hopefully, that's not who's he's lashing out at. T.I. and Ludacris are both great lyricists. They are both equally entertaining, and I'm a fan of both. It's just sad to me that two really talented entertainers could be at each other's throats like that... then again.... the fact that BOTH of them are so well liked means they're both on the competitive field with each other... so it's a given that they're going to act competitive. The fact that they both represent ATL, makes them even that much more on the same field. They are both at the top of the game... they both have their own labels. Luda has DTP, and T.I. has Grand Hustle. So it's even bigger than just Luda Vs. T.I. They both have "families" that they are representing. Based on what I've read. I don't think it's T.I., but if I'm wrong, I can understand why. I'm not going to stop listening to either one, though....
g-unot4life

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2006

Vete A la verga!!
Summi

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2006

Um, first of all, the south has no "king", and I know that for a fact because I live in Texas/Arkansas. Second of all, you should know by now that rappers just wanna dis other rappers. But, no, there is no KING OF THE SOUTH, and to say that there is makes no sense.
EL GUERO

Sierra Vista, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2006

g-unot4life wrote:
Vete A la verga!!
CHINGA TU MADRE PUTO! G-UNOT IS A PINCHE PENDEJO, RETARDED!
QB NYC

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2006

T.I. has the throne and is king of the south... look at his works this year and the hits are just flowing. Now with Shoulder Lean how the fuck you gonna doubt that? Dont front he is straight hustling and he got his own style that I see a lot people trying to copy man Ludacris could be on point at times but hes not fuckin with Ti face the facts
young L

Florence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2006

ludacris way better then t.i. he got to much word play for dude
Young BRE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2006

Summi wrote:
Um, first of all, the south has no "king", and I know that for a fact because I live in Texas/Arkansas. Second of all, you should know by now that rappers just wanna dis other rappers. But, no, there is no KING OF THE SOUTH, and to say that there is makes no sense.
1st off Their is a King of tha South!!! da title, da crown, and da thrown belongs 2 no other than T.I.P. If U dont like it 2 DAMN BAD!!!!!!!! Atlanta 4 lyfe!!!!!!!!!!
LUda fan

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2006

Luda is the most under rated rapper out and has auniqe style of rapping which makes him stand out. on the diss he is just talking about rappers who took shots at him and how the try so hard to fit in instead of having the guts to speak their mind. to me and to most ludacis is the BEST rapper out now.
THE GODFATHER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2006

1ST OFF THERE IS NO KING, LET THE FANS DECIDE IF YOU R THE KING, IF U HAVE 2 TELL PEOPLE U R DA KING, THAT MEANS U AIN'T SHIT. LISTEN 2 YOUNG BUCK CD WITH THAT SONG STOMP, AND WATCH MTV'S PUNK WHEN T.I. GOT PUNK THEN U WILL SEE HOW HARD HE IS, WE ALL KNOW WHO THE BEST RAPPER OF ALL TIME IS ANY WAY, AND ITS NOT BIG POPPA.
TUPAC, LUDACRIS, JAY -Z, 4 LIFE
THE GODFATHER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2006

THE BEST RAPPERS
TUPAC
LUDACRIS
JAY-Z
ICE CUBE
THE GODFATHER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2006

and don't ya'll forget that war song could be 4 chingy
THE GODFATHER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2006

Ludacris has confessed to Mixtape Monday exactly who he is talking about on "War With God," in which he vents about being dissed subliminally. "It's about me," he laughed Friday night. "That's what the record is about. The record is about me."

Getting a little more serious, Luda said that during his outburst, he gives real insight into Christopher Bridges.
THE GODFATHER HAS SOLVED THE CASE
CASE 601 CLOSED
Shifty Bza

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2006

Luda - cool & all, most of his beats are wack but the bruz can rap ova anything.
T.I - he's rhymes r sorta dope but da kid want's attention and acts harder than he really is and talks absalute ####, I'd rather listen to Clover G's - FLIP & D-RED
Jcross

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2006

Put it like this Ti is raw and Luda is raw.To me I think that there is no king.But,it's hard to say who is because most rappers in the south is talented,they talk about how rough their life style was when growing up.So there is nobody is better so, fuck all the haters who don't like what I said
RegBoog

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2006

THE GODFATHER wrote:
THE BEST RAPPERS
TUPAC
LUDACRIS
JAY-Z
ICE CUBE
Um, I think u forgot someone....Notorious B.I.G.
dubb

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2006

so far everyone has mad a point but i feel as though luda is "king" if you gotta put a title on someone. he hasnt put out a bad album yet, meaning one hit records like t.i. im serious, and trap muzik, and listening to the song clearly states that. as far as him dissing jeezy or rick ross, that cant hold a match to him so he need not address them cats on anything. and if the beef wasnt settled, t.i. went out like a punk by rapping about it on his album as it being over. i dont want to see them cats go at it like that when they could just do an album together a make a killing, so either way, you cant go wrong with luda or t.i. now that t.i. has stepped up his rap game

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rap Discussions

Search the Rap Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Show us your own Freestyle Rap song (Jun '08) 10 hr lil drizzy 355
Rappers Three 6 Mafia Make Oscar History (Mar '06) Mon xdd 3
In the spotlight: Mychal Wilkes (Dec '06) Jul 28 Anonymous 3
Ja Rule's 'Unruly' path from jail to Christianity Jul 25 UNchained 41
Top 10 Best Freestyle Rappers of All Time (Aug '09) Jul 20 keezie 205
Beyonce Leads MTV Vma Nominations Jul 17 Big mike 2
Fans or gang? Meet the Juggalos (Aug '08) Jul 14 MR SKIPPY LOC 910
•••
•••