Justin Bieber compares himself to Michael Jackson following arrest

Jan 27, 2014 Full story: WKRN 120

Justin Bieber has spoken out for the first time since getting arrested early Thursday morning in Miami.

Full Story

“Dark Lord of All”

Since: Jun 13

The Time Vortex

#80 Apr 5, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>Vinegar is a great cleaner and destroys urine stench.
You would know all about that living in your house full of cats. Poor kitties :(

http://tinypic.com/view.php...

“Just havin' a little fun!”

Since: Apr 10

Hollywood, CA

#81 Apr 5, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text> You would know all about that living in your house full of cats. Poor kitties :(
http://tinypic.com/view.php...
Yeah, poor babies. Next thing we'll know, GV will be fighting Donna over the MJ cushions. I bet she has already, much to the cushion's dismay.

“Dark Lord of All”

The Time Vortex

#82 Apr 5, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, poor babies. Next thing we'll know, GV will be fighting Donna over the MJ cushions. I bet she has already, much to the cushion's dismay.
F'loon version of a pillow fight! Oh how it would be funny to watch something like that happen!

“Just havin' a little fun!”

Since: Apr 10

Hollywood, CA

#83 Apr 5, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text> F'loon version of a pillow fight! Oh how it would be funny to watch something like that happen!
I can just see stuffing flying all over the place as they fight over them, yelling all the while - "It's mine!" "No, it's mine!" It would be funny! Perhaps they'll even mud wrestle over them...ew...maybe not...lol!

“Dark Lord of All”

The Time Vortex

#84 Apr 5, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
I can just see stuffing flying all over the place as they fight over them, yelling all the while - "It's mine!" "No, it's mine!" It would be funny! Perhaps they'll even mud wrestle over them...ew...maybe not...lol!
The mud wrestling would make for a great "World's Funniest Videos". Could even win!

“Best voice ever !”

Since: Mar 09

Devil's Hole

#85 Apr 6, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry to hear about your incontinence problem. There is help available for it and I suggest you seek professional help. Vinegar is a great cleaner and destroys urine stench.
They say that two heads are better than one.
In your case, one would have been better than none.

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#86 Apr 6, 2014
zepforever wrote:
<quoted text>They say that two heads are better than one.
In your case, one would have been better than none.
Dr Phill can help you

“Best voice ever !”

Devil's Hole

#87 Apr 7, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr Phill can help you
Don't you need a license to be that stupid ?
Juggs Judy

AOL

#88 Apr 7, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry to hear about your incontinence problem. There is help available for it and I suggest you seek professional help. Vinegar is a great cleaner and destroys urine stench.
Do you think that Jackson was infallible? Do you perhaps view him as a godlike being who could do no wrong, and was incapable of falsely denying a series of appalling crimes?

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#90 Apr 7, 2014
Do you think this even matters ? It not like mj or jb give a dam what you say they not talking about use in the vaguest of ways and I know most of use are gays fantasizing about justin bieber singing m.j song while publically touching himself as some fucken adult entertainment well its not gonna happen/ so just get the f*** out of the hip hop section ..... You very very very sick sad people

“Dark Lord of All”

The Time Vortex

#91 Apr 7, 2014
lil biggy wrote:
Do you think this even matters ? It not like mj or jb give a dam what you say they not talking about use in the vaguest of ways and I know most of use are gays fantasizing about justin bieber singing m.j song while publically touching himself as some fucken adult entertainment well its not gonna happen/ so just get the f*** out of the hip hop section ..... You very very very sick sad people
Well this isn't the hip-hop forum, not for most of us anyway. Many articles on Topix can cross over to sometimes many different forums. The rest of your comment is too incoherent to even make much sense out of.

“It's all lies”

Location hidden

#92 Apr 7, 2014
Drama Queen wrote:
<quoted text>Do you think that Jackson was infallible? Do you perhaps view him as a godlike being who could do no wrong, and was incapable of falsely denying a series of appalling crimes?
What appalling crimes? Derrrrrrrr

“Dark Lord of All”

The Time Vortex

#93 Apr 7, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
What appalling crimes? Derrrrrrrr
Yes, you would ask this wouldn't you? Pedophilia does not bother you in the slightest...

“It's all lies”

Location hidden

#94 Apr 7, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, you would ask this wouldn't you? Pedophilia does not bother you in the slightest...
Yes it does bother me and pedophiles should all be castrated so they can't reoffend .

A couple of unfounded accusations against MJ never proved they were true.

“Dark Lord of All”

The Time Vortex

#95 Apr 8, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it does bother me
I don't believe that for a second.

“Dark Lord of All”

The Time Vortex

#96 Apr 8, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>A couple of unfounded accusations against MJ never proved they were true.
There were no unfounded accusations. You just willfully turn a blind eye to the facts. Wacko slept with numerous children, possessed pictures of nude boys, has had victims come out and accused him, was found to have semen of males in his bed, hell even NAMBLA reveres him as a role model. You are a pedo loving freak.

“It's all lies”

Location hidden

#97 Apr 8, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text>There were no unfounded accusations. You just willfully turn a blind eye to the facts. Wacko slept with numerous children, possessed pictures of nude boys, has had victims come out and accused him, was found to have semen of males in his bed, hell even NAMBLA reveres him as a role model. You are a pedo loving freak.
DNA was taken from the semen stains and none matched MJ and his friends.
Those two books were a gift from a fan and proved nothing. Many of his friends are adults now and still insist nothing sexually happened with MJ. A couple of liars nothing too.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#98 Apr 8, 2014
Btw mj didn't sleep with kiDdies , this is a mans reputation you talking about unless you can say without a shadow of a doubt its true don't fu€ken kid yourself....haven't anybody already told a lie about you! that nobody believed it wasn't you,and if you told the truth you will look like a bigger liar. because the people that's accusing portrays you wrongfully

“Best voice ever !”

Devil's Hole

#99 Apr 8, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it does bother me and pedophiles should all be castrated so they can't reoffend .
A couple of unfounded accusations against MJ never proved they were true.
If stupidity were a crime, you'd get a life sentence

“Dark Lord of All”

The Time Vortex

#100 Apr 8, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
DNA was taken from the semen stains and none matched MJ and his friends.
Those two books were a gift from a fan and proved nothing.
None of the semen matched Wacko's and certainly belonged to his "friends". Wacko had books of nude boys that he kept in his BEDROOM.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nicki Minaj Opens Up About Starting A Family Af... Wed easssy123 4
Beyonce Releases "Flawless" Remix Music Video, ... Wed Brandy t 2
Lil Wayne ft. The Lox - "Gotti" + 'Tha Carter V... Wed Sterkfontein Swar... 1
Meek Mill - "Fuck U Mean" Wed Sterkfontein Swar... 1
Lil Boosie Changes Rap Name Wed Sterkfontein Swar... 1
Hottest Iggy Azalea beat jack/cover, not to be ... Wed Riztone 1
'RiffTrax Live: Anaconda' slithers into theater... Oct 27 Rb RECORDS 1

Rap People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE