Justin Bieber compares himself to Michael Jackson following arrest

Jan 27, 2014 Full story: WKRN 120

Justin Bieber has spoken out for the first time since getting arrested early Thursday morning in Miami.

Full Story

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#57 Mar 12, 2014
Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>OJ and Casey Anthony for starters. Not guilty by stupid juries. I wouldn't put jury tampering past Wacko's lawyers. No one said every single person. You use all or nothing comparisons a lot. You must be a very good racist. If one does something bad, they all must be bad.
It was found that in the OJ case police tampered with evidence and ignored vital evidence. They also lost blood samples. The jury classes him not guilty because of the police. Juries are fair.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#58 Mar 23, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Good and bad comes with all races. It's a people thing and MJ was all good.
You're making my point for me. No one is all good. Michael Jackson, while he wanted to entertain and help certain people, he also helped himself to certain pre-pubescent boys. You should lie dormant for a while, lest you prove my point for me again. Shhhh....

“It's all lies”

Location hidden

#60 Mar 23, 2014
Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text> You're making my point for me. No one is all good. Michael Jackson, while he wanted to entertain and help certain people, he also helped himself to certain pre-pubescent boys. You should lie dormant for a while, lest you prove my point for me again. Shhhh....
Being in touch with your inner child is not molestation, as a matter of fact it's not even sexual.

Get in touch with your inner child.
http://www.wikihow.com/Embrace-Your-Inner-Chi...

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#61 Apr 2, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Being in touch with your inner child is not molestation, as a matter of fact it's not even sexual.
Get in touch with your inner child.
http://www.wikihow.com/Embrace-Your-Inner-Chi...
I stand amazed at your nonstop idiocy. There's a difference between being in touch with your inner child and inappropriately touching somebody else's child.

You never cease to take stupidity to new levels, do you.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#62 Apr 2, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
I stand amazed at your nonstop idiocy. There's a difference between being in touch with your inner child and inappropriately touching somebody else's child.
LOL! Her inability to grasp a point is a wonderment.
kevintoad

Pittsburgh, PA

#63 Apr 2, 2014

“It's all lies”

Location hidden

#64 Apr 2, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me but MJ never inappropriately touched someone else's child.

Since: Mar 14

UK

#65 Apr 2, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me but MJ never inappropriately touched someone else's child.
It was inappropriate, pig, but we're all well aware of your desire to normalise it.
persephone

Mountain View, CA

#66 Apr 2, 2014
Jina Wild_ wrote:
<quoted text>
It was inappropriate, pig, but we're all well aware of your desire to normalise it.
We're all well aware of your desire to demonize it.
persephone

Mountain View, CA

#67 Apr 2, 2014
Jina Wild_ wrote:
<quoted text>
To be more specific, I don't think MJ ever touched anyone's child inappropriately. I do think that unfortunately many people now interpret any sign of love/affection/friendship as something sexual, which is stupid and wrong.

UK

#68 Apr 2, 2014
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> We're all well aware of your desire to demonize it.
And we're all well aware that you struggle to wrap your under functioning f'loon brain around the concept that child abuse should be demonised. What the fck is wrong with you?

UK

#69 Apr 2, 2014
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> To be more specific, I don't think MJ ever touched anyone's child inappropriately. I do think that unfortunately many people now interpret any sign of love/affection/friendship as something sexual, which is stupid and wrong.
To be entirely specific, he was witnessed in the act, several victims have spoken and so have his family, friends and employees, not to mention counsellors, psychiatrists and other experts in the field. You're a f'loon - that's all you are - so shut the fuk up, apologist.
persephone

Mountain View, CA

#70 Apr 2, 2014
Jina Wild_ wrote:
<quoted text>
To be entirely specific, he was witnessed in the act, several victims have spoken and so have his family, friends and employees, not to mention counsellors, psychiatrists and other experts in the field. You're a f'loon - that's all you are - so shut the fuk up, apologist.
The opinions of counselors, psychiatrists and other so-called 'experts' are not infallible--do you perhaps view them as godlike beings who can do no wrong and whose opinions we must accept without question?

And how many of those alleged 'witnesses' sold their stories to tabloids or other media outlets?
Sunnyvale

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#72 Apr 2, 2014
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> The opinions of counselors, psychiatrists and other so-called 'experts' are not infallible--do you perhaps view them as godlike beings who can do no wrong and whose opinions we must accept without question?
And how many of those alleged 'witnesses' sold their stories to tabloids or other media outlets?
Are you a pedofile?

UK

#73 Apr 2, 2014
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> The opinions of counselors, psychiatrists and other so-called 'experts' are not infallible--do you perhaps view them as godlike beings who can do no wrong and whose opinions we must accept without question?
It's like Groundhog Day with you, you creepy paedo excusing bith. You want answers to those inane questions, refer back to when you asked them last week, last month, last year or any time prior to that, Meanwhile, I'll concentrate my efforts on the new evidence that keeps coming out which proves that you support a pederast.

In disgust

Jina wild
Aka, a person who is proud to demonise child abuse.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#74 Apr 3, 2014
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> To be more specific, I don't think MJ ever touched anyone's child inappropriately. I do think that unfortunately many people now interpret any sign of love/affection/friendship as something sexual, which is stupid and wrong.
So was it love, affection, and friendship when the naked man walked from the shower into his bedroom, and a gawky teenager just so happened to be there?

Do explain.

UK

#75 Apr 4, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
So was it love, affection, and friendship when the naked man walked from the shower into his bedroom, and a gawky teenager just so happened to be there?
Do explain.
Don't push her for an explanation, Len - not unless you want to bring your dinner back up. She's made her stance perfectly clear, ie, she doesn't think that child abusers should be demonised. Peace, love and understanding for everybody, apparently - apart from the victim, that is.

“It's all lies”

Location hidden

#76 Apr 4, 2014
Jina Wild_ wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing normal about touching up children and MJ never did that. Nasty witch.

“Best voice ever !”

Since: Mar 09

Devil's Hole

#77 Apr 5, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
I wish that MJ were alive to take JB under his wings.
Haterz can't blame JB's problems onto MJ. Bhwahahahaha
Its too bad stupidity isnt painful.

Believe me, every time i read you i pee on my chair,

If your brain exploded, it wouldn't even mess up your hair.

“It's all lies”

Location hidden

#78 Apr 5, 2014
zepforever wrote:
<quoted text>It’s too bad stupidity isn’t painful.

Believe me, every time i read you i pee on my chair,

If your brain exploded, it wouldn't even mess up your hair.
I am sorry to hear about your incontinence problem. There is help available for it and I suggest you seek professional help. Vinegar is a great cleaner and destroys urine stench.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How bad does sex hurt the first time? (Jul '08) Sun That_guy 5,996
Top 10 fastest Rappers (Nov '08) Sun andrew 477
An emotional Beyonce, Jay Z end tour in Paris Sun Sterkfontein Swar... 1
Top 5 Worst Rappers Of All Time (Jan '07) Sep 3 Teeth gg 1,037
G-Unit Associates Arrested In Blood Gang Sweep (Oct '07) Sep 1 jose 80
Hip-hop moves as strong force for Michael Brown Aug 29 Lola Watcher bad ... 1
Home of rapper Young Buck raided by IRS in Sumn... (Aug '10) Aug 26 New Chat Host 19
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Rap People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••