Justin Bieber compares himself to Michael Jackson following arrest

Jan 27, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WKRN

Justin Bieber has spoken out for the first time since getting arrested early Thursday morning in Miami.

Comments
1 - 20 of 120 Comments Last updated Apr 15, 2014
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

I wish that MJ were alive to take JB under his wings.

Haterz can't blame JB's problems onto MJ. Bhwahahahaha

“Philip Lean is a ****”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

Yes, indeed.

Bieber is a smooth, young boy; free of body hair. And with plenty of free time on his hands.

Wacko would've loved him.

Until Bieber was about 13 anyway ...
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

As I just happened to be shopping with my wife this evening, I ran across a display for hardcover books on clearance. Justin Bieber was in the pile.
75% off the suggested retail price. I guess he really does want to compare himself to the clown because his career is already going down the drain as fast as you can say, Wacko Jacko. His worthless merchandise will be packing the bargain bins soon, along with Michael Jackson's junk. Of course, the little punk is not dead yet but I've read that he has been wasted and doing drugs every day for quite some time.
Anonymous

Iceland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

Octopus wrote:
As I just happened to be shopping with my wife this evening, I ran across a display for hardcover books on clearance. Justin Bieber was in the pile.
75% off the suggested retail price. I guess he really does want to compare himself to the clown because his career is already going down the drain as fast as you can say, Wacko Jacko. His worthless merchandise will be packing the bargain bins soon, along with Michael Jackson's junk. Of course, the little punk is not dead yet but I've read that he has been wasted and doing drugs every day for quite some time.
You are quite correct. Bieber had been arrested for the first time in January for intoxicated driving. He was found to have been smoking marijuana and taking Xanax. He was released on bail. I am not aware if this has come to court yet.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

Let's hope Bieber doesn't sleep with underage children, they way Michael did.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Judged:

Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text> You are quite correct. Bieber had been arrested for the first time in January for intoxicated driving. He was found to have been smoking marijuana and taking Xanax. He was released on bail. I am not aware if this has come to court yet.
Bieber has been losing it for quite some time. Since he has getting older, he is obviously out of control. The little punk is so grossly untalented that his pre teen audience is leaving him behind. All the bad press is definitely not helping his fading career. He probably expects people to respect him but he is just another worthless has been crying for attention. If he does not watch it or straighten out soon, he'll wind up dead. Who will care? Life will continue to go on without the likes on him because all he is is just another douche bag. One in a million.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Judged:

Len is Disgusted wrote:
What the hell is wrong with you Len. I am seriously startin to think you got a thing for children.

“It's all lies”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Judged:

Len is Disgusted wrote:
Mohandas Gandhi (1869-1948) has become the strongest symbol of non-violence in the 20th century.
Gandhi was nominated in 1937, 1938, 1939, 1947 and, finally, a few days before he was murdered in January 1948. The omission has been publicly regretted by later members of the Nobel Committee; when the Dalai Lama was awarded the Peace Prize in 1989, the chairman of the committee said that this was "in part a tribute to the memory of Mahatma Gandhi".

Is this the reason why he was not awarded?

Gandhi slept naked with his niece and 12 year old girls and other women to prove that he could control his manliness.

Bieber's recent partying has nothing to do with sleeping with children and even if he did that would not make him a child molester. At least Bieber has the brains to realise that MJ did not molest children.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Judged:

Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell is wrong with you Len. I am seriously startin to think you got a thing for children.
Jermaine, I don't like seeing child predators get away with it.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

I didn't know Dustin Beaver was a pedophile. Next thing he'll do is buy Neverland.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

Octopus wrote:
He had a good run of it for being someone with limited talent. I won't say he had no talent. It's just that Usher gave him the break he needed and he took it. Can blame him for going for it. I blame Usher for not seeing that Bieber just like the semi-talented teen idols of the past.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

goodvibrations wrote:
I wish that MJ were alive to take JB under his wings.
Haterz can't blame JB's problems onto MJ. Bhwahahahaha
Michael would have taken a 16 year old Bieber under his sheets, not his wings. Yes we can blame Wacko Jacko. He led the charge to avoid conviction through powerful attorneys and yes men. That's why Bieber is in trouble now. No one will say no to him. Same as Jacko. Must keep the gravy train rolling.

“It's all lies”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2014

Judged:

Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>Michael would have taken a 16 year old Bieber under his sheets, not his wings. Yes we can blame Wacko Jacko. He led the charge to avoid conviction through powerful attorneys and yes men. That's why Bieber is in trouble now. No one will say no to him. Same as Jacko. Must keep the gravy train rolling.
MJ was investigated thoroughly. There was no conviction, he was found not guilty of allegations. Every innocent and guilty person has a legal right to be represented in a court of law. If MJ were still alive he probably may have done a duet with JB and have offered paternal advise about JB's recent behavior.

MJ was not gay and he wasn't a pedophile so writing such filth about him and JB is stupid.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2014

Judged:

Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text> He had a good run of it for being someone with limited talent. I won't say he had no talent. It's just that Usher gave him the break he needed and he took it. Can blame him for going for it. I blame Usher for not seeing that Bieber just like the semi-talented teen idols of the past.
Bieber is just another manufactured pre teen sensation, created by the clueless music and recording industry. I do not think he actually realizes how terrible is really is because of the current music scene continues to be so banal. Though there are talented artists still putting out worthwhile music, not everyone has the hype and support that some of them have. Since Justin Bieber had appeal a few years ago with the kiddie set, his recent behavior is confusing because most parents are seeing that Justin is now a teenage wanna be thug. Too much, too soon. He'll never have that much talent. He only thinks he does. Beiber is grossly over rated with no sense of history beyond his limited scope of today's watered down pop. He deserves to fade away like so many before him.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2014

Judged:

Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Jermaine, I don't like seeing child predators get away with it.
I don't either. Michael got away with nothing.......he was not guilty......5187...why aren't you on a woddy a??/whatever his name is forum...that is current...tell me.........no don't botha...cause you are obsessed with MJ......

“at yet more f'loonspin”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Judged:

goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
MJ was investigated thoroughly. There was no conviction, he was found not guilty of allegations. Every innocent and guilty person has a legal right to be represented in a court of law. If MJ were still alive he probably may have done a duet with JB and have offered paternal advise about JB's recent behavior.
MJ was not gay and he wasn't a pedophile so writing such filth about him and JB is stupid.
Michael was a drug-addicted pedophile who got away with child molestation. I love reminding you of that.

“It's all lies”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Judged:

Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>Michael was a drug-addicted pedophile who got away with child molestation. I love reminding you of that.
You only remind me of how warped your brain really is by turning milk and cookies into filth.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Judged:

goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
You only remind me of how warped your brain really is by turning milk and cookies into filth.
True Dat....

“at yet more f'loonspin”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Judged:

goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm reminder sane people don't believe your fantasy about Michael. We certainly don't own Michael Jackson pillow cases and cushions.

“Just havin' a little fun!”

Since: Apr 10

Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Judged:

Len is Disgusted wrote:
I think that's the only illicit thing he hasn't done yet. Hopefully that's not next.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rap Discussions

Search the Rap Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Rappers Three 6 Mafia Make Oscar History (Mar '06) Mon xdd 3
In the spotlight: Mychal Wilkes (Dec '06) Mon official cavalier store 3
Show us your own Freestyle Rap song (Jun '08) Jul 27 nti norris 354
Ja Rule's 'Unruly' path from jail to Christianity Jul 25 UNchained 41
Top 10 Best Freestyle Rappers of All Time (Aug '09) Jul 20 keezie 205
Beyonce Leads MTV Vma Nominations Jul 17 Big mike 2
Fans or gang? Meet the Juggalos (Aug '08) Jul 14 MR SKIPPY LOC 910
•••
•••