Tupac's ashes to be scattered in Africa

Tupac's ashes to be scattered in Africa

There are 193 comments on the Soundgenerator.com story from Aug 8, 2006, titled Tupac's ashes to be scattered in Africa. In it, Soundgenerator.com reports that:

His family remembering the 10th anniversary of his death Tupac Shakur's mother plans to scatter her son's ashes in Soweto, South Africa, on a forthcoming trip to build relations between the Tupac Amaru Shakur ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Soundgenerator.com.

RaGe

Pretoria, South Africa

#178 Jul 17, 2007
?

what r u talking about?
RaGe

Pretoria, South Africa

#179 Jul 17, 2007
It's always weird to see that people from Canada try and act like thugs and these mucho man gangsters and all these weird ways of typing a sentence!!!

LOL

Toronto and the rest of Canada are unsafe places to live in these days because of these childish gang thingy going on there.

Every street corner you find groups of black guys standing trying to impress people by acting like gangsters!! LOL PATHETIC

How did these people get to Canada in the first place i wonder? And the Indian muslims down there too??

Canada is becoming like Africa now....everyone that shouldn't be here is acctually here!!

Go back to your home town and get out of Canada....wherever your home town might be???

LOL
Francine

Aberystwyth, UK

#180 Jul 17, 2007
Go back to Holland RaGe your bloody Dutch. Canada is a good place to live including Toronto

“Better-Dayz”

Since: May 07

louisville,ky

#181 Jul 17, 2007
Francine wrote:
Go back to Holland RaGe your bloody Dutch. Canada is a good place to live including Toronto
dude, doesn't london suck?
IND

AOL

#182 Jul 17, 2007
f*** you u african bi*** nener say that again.the homie 2pac will nener die but u keep saying that sh** and u will die
dan

Toongabbie, Australia

#183 Jul 17, 2007
RaGe wrote:
It's always weird to see that people from Canada try and act like thugs and these mucho man gangsters and all these weird ways of typing a sentence!!!
LOL
Toronto and the rest of Canada are unsafe places to live in these days because of these childish gang thingy going on there.
Every street corner you find groups of black guys standing trying to impress people by acting like gangsters!! LOL PATHETIC
How did these people get to Canada in the first place i wonder? And the Indian muslims down there too??
Canada is becoming like Africa now....everyone that shouldn't be here is acctually here!!
Go back to your home town and get out of Canada....wherever your home town might be???
LOL
south africa has lots of race problems their your ancestor killed millions of blacks so shut the hell up
RaGe

Pretoria, South Africa

#184 Jul 18, 2007
IND wrote:
f*** you u african bi*** nener say that again.the homie 2pac will nener die but u keep saying that sh** and u will die
LOL

Another that needs to go to Canada!!

Hi i'm a wannabee gansta....i try to sound so cool....i am a teen and getting my pubes.....i smoked a sigarette once!

LOL

Yes my fore fathers and ancestors did a great job.
RaGe

Pretoria, South Africa

#185 Jul 18, 2007
dan wrote:
<quoted text>south africa has lots of race problems their your ancestor killed millions of blacks so shut the hell up
Are there non - whites in Australia already??

Damn....well i recon South Africa's gain in Australia's loss!

Lol

Did you also run away from Canada and ended up in some white mans nabourhood in Australia?

Go back to Zimbabwe and stop LEACHING the Australian folks!
dan

Toongabbie, Australia

#187 Jul 18, 2007
RaGe wrote:
<quoted text>
Are there non - whites in Australia already??
Damn....well i recon South Africa's gain in Australia's loss!
Lol
Did you also run away from Canada and ended up in some white mans nabourhood in Australia?
Go back to Zimbabwe and stop LEACHING the Australian folks!
go back to school little boy
Nick

Pretoria, South Africa

#188 Jul 19, 2007
dan the leach
tjasa

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#189 Jul 19, 2007
can you stop please. this site is not about you but about tupac.
dan

Bankstown, Australia

#190 Jul 19, 2007
Nick wrote:
dan the leach
who are you talking 2 pull your head in
cody

Largo, FL

#192 Jul 25, 2007
i dont know whether hes alive or not. i hope he is alive because one things for sure, if he can pull that shit off it would be amazing
john

United States

#194 Aug 16, 2007
Parker Lipford wrote:
How can his ashes be spread in Africa, when they were spread in the Pacific Ocean near L.A 10 years ago? Something isn't right.
well his quote ashes were spead alittle at a time, but nobody decided to see if she his mother would be willing to have some of the ashes tested by a lab to confirm his death by matching known blood samples, also he always talked about being buried so how come his mother quickly had him creamated? hmmm also he had millions ? where there was only 11k in bank huh his quote plan? how about orlando anderson at the time the plan to get paid later was to sue? was he part of the plan and why suge took pac to the side to talk because it was time? suge new his business was going down? hes alive thats why his mother keeps going to africa!
john

United States

#195 Aug 16, 2007
no body no way to dig up his casket to confirm hes dead, cause he faked his death and he can legally in the state of nevada a second attempt on your life allows one to do so. And maybe had been put in safe house, im guessing he wont come back til all is calm down.
la Berto b

Johannesburg, South Africa

#196 Aug 31, 2007
AY WE WAS THER THE DAY HEZ ASHEZ WER SPREAD!IF HE NOT DEAD THEN WAT DE FROCK IS THE ASHEZ 4?TRUE STORY HE DIED
forty nine cent

Wyoming, MI

#197 Sep 7, 2007
as long as that nggggggr stays DEAD who gives a ffffk where his ashes are spread.
forty nine cent

Wyoming, MI

#198 Sep 7, 2007
cody wrote:
i dont know whether hes alive or not. i hope he is alive because one things for sure, if he can pull that shit off it would be amazing
thatd ngggger is dead. dee ee aah dee. dead. dumb nggggr fake gangsta..
William K

Gosford, Australia

#199 Sep 11, 2007
forty nine cent wrote:
<quoted text>
thatd ngggger is dead. dee ee aah dee. dead. dumb nggggr fake gangsta..
what about you fool what have you done since you were born beside hating black's hes dead but he still making millions can you say the same when you die its going to happend someday fool and who would know about a person who side behind a computer and think hes all that but don't a pot to piss in so keep up the good work but he made more cash then your red nick daddy and mother put together and he was black now what fool
Mr Giblets

UK

#200 Sep 11, 2007
IND wrote:
is "HOMIE" short for "HOMOSEXUAL"? What does "nener" mean? Is that some Sambo jive?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Popa Wu (Wu-Tang) Ends Rumours Of DLAH (Hellkey... (Feb '12) Nov 15 OnyxGodAllahblackman 2
News Lady Gaga at Super Bowl LI (Feb '17) Nov 13 titus 10
News Music News South Carolina mayor tweets Jay-Z ly... Nov 4 Hostis Publicus 1
Top 10 fastest Rappers (Nov '08) Oct 27 Cheddah 525
News Top 5 Hip Hop Artists in Las Vegas (Dec '08) Oct 25 Non liberal 4
News JAY-Z defends his lyrics that were accused of b... Oct 25 Bam 3
News Snoop the survivor: Iconic rapper adapts, succe... (Feb '11) Oct 24 roadkill 38
More from around the web