Tupac's ashes to be scattered in Africa

His family remembering the 10th anniversary of his death Tupac Shakur's mother plans to scatter her son's ashes in Soweto, South Africa, on a forthcoming trip to build relations between the Tupac Amaru Shakur ... Full Story
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Emmjay

Wisbech, UK

#201 Sep 11, 2007
forty nine cent wrote:
as long as that nggggggr stays DEAD who gives a ffffk where his ashes are spread.
Just shut up you dirty Yank, that's all you racist Yanks do come on these forums to insult and abuse, you all make me sick. immature child.
William K

Sydney, Australia

#203 Sep 13, 2007
Mr Giblets wrote:
<quoted text>is "HOMIE" short for "HOMOSEXUAL"? What does "nener" mean? Is that some Sambo jive?
You wish you were Black and had soul and had MR MR BIGG ?

PS little tiny pee wee

WE have a song: me so shorty so shorty love long time repeat
Dave

Vancouver, Canada

#204 Sep 13, 2007
well i just read from this website http://www.tupac-online.com/News/0-256760-00.... "Afeni Shakur added that she buried Tupac's ashes on her farm in Lumberton, North Carolina, saying, "Yesterday, which was June 16, 2003, we put Tupac's ashes in the ground after seven years... And we pray that people will allow him to be gone. I think we should let him be. He earned it." So the stories are now that the ashes were buried in Lumberton, the ocean, and now africa? wtf?? why and how would someone dig up ashes??? somethings fishy...
nate

Boonville, IN

#205 Sep 16, 2007
Why Disrespect the BEST RAPPER EVER!!!!!!!!!!
forty nine cent

Manassas, VA

#206 Sep 17, 2007
Emmjay wrote:
<quoted text>
Just shut up you dirty Yank, that's all you racist Yanks do come on these forums to insult and abuse, you all make me sick. immature child.
yo yo , you shut the fffk up dirty bama. bttch aas ngggga dont know what up... kill yo foreigner aas punk. we in america. yea thats right nuggg. I SAID AMERICA!!! and i belee thats were this fake aas gangsta is from... AMERICA. spread his ashes over these nuts and suck them offf you fkkkkng fagggggot.
forty nine cent

Manassas, VA

#207 Sep 17, 2007
nate wrote:
Why Disrespect the BEST RAPPER EVER!!!!!!!!!!
i dont think anyoine said anything bad about jay-z.
William K

Toongabbie, Australia

#209 Sep 17, 2007
forty nine cent wrote:
<quoted text>
yo yo , you shut the fffk up dirty bama. bttch aas ngggga dont know what up... kill yo foreigner aas punk. we in america. yea thats right nuggg. I SAID AMERICA!!! and i belee thats were this fake aas gangsta is from... AMERICA. spread his ashes over these nuts and suck them offf you fkkkkng fagggggot.
you go girl. that all they can say about blacks

PS he has a little pee wee, and wish he was born black and has a very bigg big pee wee to make any women come more then 4 times
emmjay

Telford, UK

#210 Sep 18, 2007
forty nine cent wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to go back to nursery school, your vocabulary is terrible but then your an American, you write like your stoned. learn how to speak proper English, you unsophisticated uneducated dumb Yank.
Berto G

Ebčne, Mauritius

#211 Sep 28, 2007
U white folks gotta chill,wat u kno bout rap,fuzzin like Eminem
username 339485

United States

#212 Sep 29, 2007
Dave wrote:
well i just read from this website http://www.tupac-online.com/News/0-256760-00.... "Afeni Shakur added that she buried Tupac's ashes on her farm in Lumberton, North Carolina, saying, "Yesterday, which was June 16, 2003, we put Tupac's ashes in the ground after seven years... And we pray that people will allow him to be gone. I think we should let him be. He earned it." So the stories are now that the ashes were buried in Lumberton, the ocean, and now africa? wtf?? why and how would someone dig up ashes??? somethings fishy...
Bitch is getting a free trip to africa. Im sure she got right out in the dirt and personally clawed up the tupes remaining ashes so she could ride her meal ticket a bit more.

No respect for tupac here...that fool grabbed a young girl when the lead started flying. Luckily she was able to get herself free from the cowards clutches....and evidently just in time.

piss on him...and his stank ass momma
BadAss

Buffalo, NY

#213 Oct 1, 2007
in respect i do belive that tupac is dead but yet i belive that Mekaveli is still alive. he is a role model if not to you then its me. i love tupac and im all about tupac mind, body and soul.he pulled the biggest stunt over the government and is like 10 steps ahead of them if anything he is one smart man.
Erika

Los Angeles, CA

#214 Apr 18, 2008
Tupac is the best there was aand the best there is in the game, and I am all for his Mom going what she feel she nneds to do to move on. What ever the case maybe if Pac maybe alive or dead i wish him all my love..
Vuyelwa makaka

United States

#215 Sep 21, 2012
The stories sound funny. Dead or alive he is the best. Inspires this single mom of 2 kids to be the best for her kids. Hope, wisdom and the truth never die. We live by them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Top 10 Best Freestyle Rappers of All Time (Aug '09) Thu Emperor 212
Giuliani: Obama Said Same Thing about Black Cri... Nov 26 Beaks 2
How bad does sex hurt the first time? (Jul '08) Nov 23 Caitlin69 6,013
Beyonce releases surprise remix late Saturday Nov 21 Big mike 7
Movie Review: The Frozen Ground (Feb '14) Nov 20 Big mike 4
G Unit surprises fans, digitally releases 6 songs Nov 20 TheAfroHedgehog 2
Lil Wayne vs. Drake Nov 20 TheAfroHedgehog 2

Rap People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE