Miami Northwestern marching band in r...

Miami Northwestern marching band in racy rap video

There are 2 comments on the The Miami Herald story from Sep 26, 2012, titled Miami Northwestern marching band in racy rap video. In it, The Miami Herald reports that:

Drummers from Miami Northwestern Senior High's marching band unwittingly appear in an explicit music video ode to the strip club culture.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Miami Herald.

Sheik Yerbouti

Warrington, PA

#1 Sep 27, 2012
The parents should sue and all school officials that gave this the go ahead should be fired and criminal charges should be filed.(c)rappers and their fans are PUNKS and SCUM and have no place among civilized people!

“Never go to my youtube channel”

Since: Sep 13

United Kingdom

#2 Sep 12, 2013
Lil weenie bad public image.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Baton Rouge event with rapper Boosie called off... Wed Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Salt-n-Pepa: back on the scene with new VH1 rea... (Jul '07) Aug 21 rebel111 7
News Lamar's rhymes reveal irksome racial issue Aug 21 KnutesNiche 1
News Chicago Bankruptcy Expert Brian P. Deshur Share... Aug 21 KnutesNiche 1
News Dynamic Duo: The Success Of Jimmy Iovine, Dr. Dre (May '14) Aug 21 KnutesNiche 2
News Cilla Black compilation enters top 10 in album ... Aug 20 BULLDOZER29 1
News Woman Allegedly Assaulted by Dr. Dre Says 'Stra... Aug 20 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
More from around the web