50 Cent Better Stick To Rap Music, No...

50 Cent Better Stick To Rap Music, Not Movies

There are 69 comments on the Rapnewsdirect.com story from Dec 13, 2005, titled 50 Cent Better Stick To Rap Music, Not Movies. In it, Rapnewsdirect.com reports that:

After a disappointing audience turnout generated less than $30 million, the rap artist 50 Cent and his hip hop group better stick to music.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rapnewsdirect.com.

sexi italian mami

Pleasanton, CA

#25 Feb 16, 2006
ashley grl dont worry i got ur back.. cuz i listin to everything.. THINGS I CAN UNDERSTAND!!!!
sexi italian mami

Pleasanton, CA

#26 Feb 16, 2006
sarah wrote:
<quoted text>
No there are not saying dat.And can you spell properly.Why won't you look on a dictionary b4 you say it.And what language are u talking in.
na i can spell actually.. but this aint skool .. why i gotta spell everuthing out!!
TaB

Schenectady, NY

#27 Feb 16, 2006
50 is trash and couldnt slaught NOBODY in the game..get lil romeo or some shit to come battle him cause hes on his level...game wid send absolutly destroy fifty and game isnt even that good...50 is a fagget...NO HOMO

we serve on you, goone squad...
-jim jones
fletcher

Blackpool, UK

#30 Feb 22, 2006
thought the film was ace personaly, and how can you slag of rap, you need to listen to the words to appreciate the song and the meaning behind the music!
mac

Lublin, Poland

#31 Mar 7, 2006
I think some of yawl should be asamed of your selves, hip-hop has gone down because of people like you that loves to dumb down our people, the lyric's in most of the songs now days is so voyager, degrading and stupid!!!!But some of yawl goes right out and support that stuff. I love hip-hop, but not this producing hate style, promoting jealousy style,if we don't do something about this now, it will quickly multiple, just like cancer!! Regarding about country,Garth Brooks is one of the best artistes that ever came out in America, now thats real text!!!!!!
MaRz-E

Seongnam, Korea

#32 Mar 9, 2006
yeh.. fiddys movie was aight, der shoulda been more ho's in it tho, its 50 cent for fuks sake he's RENOUND for havin ho's lolz
Dunt Worry

Rigaud, Canada

#33 Mar 14, 2006
GGGG-UNOT ......... 50'z movie was garbage chicken little did betta hahaha lol
Dunt Worry

Rigaud, Canada

#34 Mar 14, 2006
THE GAMES NEW CD HITS STORE JUNE 6 2006 THE DOCTORS ADVOCATE......... GGGG-UNOT
foxgirl

Fond Du Lac, WI

#35 Mar 14, 2006
hi, i lve 50 cents cds
foxgirl

Fond Du Lac, WI

#36 Mar 14, 2006
ggggg-unot ha ha!!! i like that
foxgirl

Fond Du Lac, WI

#37 Mar 14, 2006
Dunt Worry wrote:
THE GAMES NEW CD HITS STORE JUNE 6 2006 THE DOCTORS ADVOCATE......... GGGG-UNOT
hi i lve u all 50 cent is asome
brandon

Baltimore, MD

#38 Mar 14, 2006
i think it was a very good movie
brandon

Baltimore, MD

#39 Mar 14, 2006
i like 50cents he is a very good actor
g unit soldier

AOL

#40 Mar 25, 2006
the potatoe head is game is a straight puto nobody buys his stupid g unot shirts and whoever does is is a dumass follewer 50 is the best rapper . so fuck black shit street who do they got bunch of comptom bums on that weak label its g unit 4 life and spider loc killed potatoe on real b boy catch up that lame its gggg unit for life
Cyndi

Poughkeepsie, NY

#42 Mar 26, 2006
Fiddy is a joke!! How can he claim to be the 'king of New York & he lives in New Jersey?!!! Then he starts beefs with almost everyone & he can't even beat them lyrically!!! D-Block & Game is what's up!!! He so stupid, he even threatend Dre!!!Dre!!! Dumb move!! Em is the best rapper out there right now! He even had to win the battle for 50 against Ja Rule. Who the heck is Ja Rule?!! That's how you know he corny. Em even warned him not to go up against Jada nem, that has to say something. There's no way he can beat D-Block & Game!
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGG G-Unot!!!
Cyndi

Poughkeepsie, NY

#44 Mar 26, 2006
Dunt Worry wrote:
GGGG-UNOT ......... 50'z movie was garbage chicken little did betta hahaha lol
That's what's up!!! I bootlegged it he wasn't gettin' my money. The only part I enjoyed was at the beginin' when he got popped! The rest of the movie I couldn't even understand what he was sayin'. Game & D-Block 4eva!
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGG G-Unot!!!
DJ BaronT

Toronto, Canada

#45 Apr 1, 2006
Wtf is wrong with you guys it was an AWSOME movie a bit sappy at the ending but c'mon! It was a bit hard of hearing cuz 50 mumbles (admitt it) but thats what subtitles are for... It was a good movie it was the same genera as The Godfather and that made a huge thing... It's lil n00bs that didn't go see the movie cuz they think theres something wrong with 50cent that made the movie not as successful as it should've been
Cyndi

Poughkeepsie, NY

#46 Apr 1, 2006
No it shouldn't of. He's a snitch. That chicken's killin' them out there man!(What 50 said about chicken little) Ha!!
Cyndi

Poughkeepsie, NY

#47 Apr 1, 2006
The game was better because of Em! I only enjoyed Em's part. I ain't pay 4 that neither! Ha!
dune

Aberdeen, UK

#49 Apr 19, 2006
The most astonishing thing is lack of wit from the above.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 13 min Denny CranesPlace 6,661
News How bad does sex hurt the first time? (Jul '08) Jun 23 Yup 6,173
Top 10 fastest Rappers (Nov '08) Jun 18 Meg 514
News Ali's life to be honored in Vegas by celebrities (Feb '12) Jun 13 Divorce Lawyer 2
News T.I. Breaks Code Of Silence? Tupac Vs. B.I.G, W... (Apr '08) Jun 11 westside 175
Bark- Boss Dog *HOT NEW SONG* Jun 10 Anonymous 1
morisdown-uprostred Špiny ( official music video ) Jun 10 Morisdown 1
More from around the web