50 Cent Better Stick To Rap Music, Not Movies

After a disappointing audience turnout generated less than $30 million, the rap artist 50 Cent and his hip hop group better stick to music. Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
bitch

Since: Dec 05

Canada

#1 Dec 14, 2005
i enjoyed the movie i thought it was very good he is also a good rapper i have seen him once all ready and goin again tomorrow night in saint john for being his first movie it was pretty good
Ashley H

Chester, VA

#2 Jan 20, 2006
bitch wrote:
i enjoyed the movie i thought it was very good he is also a good rapper i have seen him once all ready and goin again tomorrow night in saint john for being his first movie it was pretty good
i think the only thing he should do is try to stop getting shot. he sucks at everything else. it was an alright movie but c'mon we have ALL seen better and i think there is enough movie stars and rappers to spare. we need more rock and country and not that stupid "rap"
julian wilson

New Braunfels, TX

#3 Jan 27, 2006
Ashley H wrote:
<quoted text>

i think the only thing he should do is try to stop getting shot. he sucks at everything else. it was an alright movie but c'mon we have ALL seen better and i think there is enough movie stars and rappers to spare. we need more rock and country and not that stupid "rap"
ashley h your stupid you and your rock and country shut u dont know anything about rap!!!!!
Alysha Smith

Sheffield, UK

#5 Jan 30, 2006
They can shut up! Just cos they're jealous that he's made such a wicked film I know it's gonna be tight even though i haven't seen it yet And i'll be back on here givin ma opinion For those of you who diss the movie stop talkin bullshit U don't know what a good film is! I'll watch the thang and if i think it's crap i'll apologise (but i doubt that's gonna happen) So all you 50 cent fans buy the dvd!!! Keep on doin your thang ma boy 50 from Queens!!!! Holla.
Ms Jackson

Chesterland, OH

#6 Jan 30, 2006
Ashley H wrote:
<quoted text>

Stop the hateration.The movie was bananas and My MAN Fiddy nailed it. His acting skills are on point......stop hating cause Fiddy is doing his thang........
Ms Jackson

Chesterland, OH

#8 Jan 31, 2006
topper wrote:
50 is bird shit he aint dat great big ups to em 50 is nuttin without em so bye bye 50 lets hear ur shit raps now!!
another the game cud beat 50 any day fuck 50!
See Hateration.
harfo

Ireland

#9 Jan 31, 2006
Ms Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>

See Hateration.
50 mite be nuttin ta em but he'd slaughter game in a battle. 50's still on top
DiPzEt

Little Rock, AR

#10 Feb 1, 2006
harfo wrote:
<quoted text> 50 mite be nuttin ta em but he'd slaughter game in a battle. 50's still on top
Man this dude is serious?..... lolz... man this dude don't know shit of Hip-Hop i bet he went out there and got the new Bow Wow cd huh?..lolz.. I havent heard 50 say shit to game all the diss records that came out on gay unit are so fucking lame specially spider loc's G-unot killer...habahahahahaha ... man GAME'S 240 bars ( for all ya that dont know about 240 bars CATCH UP BITCHES!!!) murder he's ass it's over for spider joke ....and he didnt even some out yet.. too bad for him fucking death row reject ... 50 is alright i still buy he's shit but game would lyricly murder him and man can't wait for NAS TO EITHER HIM.....
shakeara

Souderton, PA

#13 Feb 13, 2006
i think every thing 50 cent do every rapper want to do if he got beef then other rapper got beef that how it go
jon gangster

Bristol, UK

#14 Feb 15, 2006
i think his movie is good in some parts but some boring
Sianna

Macon, GA

#15 Feb 15, 2006
Eyy wass up....this ya gurl Sianna and i think 50 should stick to rapping and leave the acting to the actors.....yea he did a good job in "Get Rich or Die Tryin" but the movie didnt really need to come out..50 we no who you is and what happen to you....juss do ya thang wit tha Mic not the Script!

1300 block get money
R.I.P Stanley "Tokie" Williams
Sianna

Macon, GA

#16 Feb 15, 2006
Eyy wass up....this ya gurl Sianna and i think 50 should stick to rapping and leave the acting to the actors.....yea he did a good job in "Get Rich or Die Tryin" but the movie didnt really need to come out..50 we no who you is and what happen to you....juss do ya thang wit tha Mic not the Script!

1300 block get money
R.I.P Stanley "Tookie" Williams
tykben

Delaware, OH

#17 Feb 15, 2006
what ever will get that #%@#$ to shut up! go ahead make movies just shut up 50!!!!!!!!!!
sexi italian mami

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Feb 15, 2006
&&$(&(*$ wutz that about.. what u too younge to say the words .. seems like it..ur tellin 50 to shut up.. like he right infront of u..
sarah

Limerick, Ireland

#19 Feb 16, 2006
sexi italian mami wrote:
&&$(&(*$ wutz that about.. what u too younge to say the words .. seems like it..ur tellin 50 to shut up.. like he right infront of u..
No there are not saying dat.And can you spell properly.Why won't you look on a dictionary b4 you say it.And what language are u talking in.
slim shady

Limerick, Ireland

#20 Feb 16, 2006
tykben wrote:
what ever will get that #%@#$ to shut up! go ahead make movies just shut up 50!!!!!!!!!!
who r u tellin to shut up? i like 2 see ya doing a livin at least hes tryin hes best wasnt he locked up most of hes life. maybe u dont know who is 50
slim shady

Limerick, Ireland

#21 Feb 16, 2006
julian wilson wrote:
<quoted text>ashley h your stupid you and your rock and country shut u dont know anything about rap!!!!!
ashley ur a sad f**kr you like country music dats farmers music. its somethink wrong wit ya? rap is de best music in de world.
COUNTRY MUSIC IS SHIT
slim shady

Limerick, Ireland

#22 Feb 16, 2006
Ms Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>

Stop the hateration.The movie was bananas and My MAN Fiddy nailed it. His acting skills are on point......stop hating cause Fiddy is doing his thang........
WHY DONT U MIND UR OWN BUSINESS AND DO UR THANG MICHAEL JACKSONS WIFE (CHILDMELESTER)
sexi italian mami

Brooklyn, NY

#23 Feb 16, 2006
slim shady wrote:
<quoted text>
who r u tellin to shut up? i like 2 see ya doing a livin at least hes tryin hes best wasnt he locked up most of hes life. maybe u dont know who is 50
yea iight nigga.. please.. i got a great job.. nd wut u doin wit ur life shit.. nd i never been locked up never got introuble.. nd still havnt at the age i am now .. so anything else u gotta say.. u makin ur self look dumb as hell bro b4 u go nd talk shit watch who u say sumtin to
sexi italian mami

Brooklyn, NY

#24 Feb 16, 2006
slim shady wrote:
<quoted text>
ashley ur a sad f**kr you like country music dats farmers music. its somethink wrong wit ya? rap is de best music in de world.
COUNTRY MUSIC IS SHIT
bro every1 got there own style nd taste in shit.. nd mayb where u are raised up at they live different.. then ur sry ass who trys to b a gansta.. wut sum rap u cant understand .. wut is that shit.. at least country u can

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Giuliani: Obama Said Same Thing about Black Cri... 12 hr Giuliani the Frau... 1
How bad does sex hurt the first time? (Jul '08) Sun Caitlin69 6,013
Beyonce releases surprise remix late Saturday Nov 21 Big mike 7
Movie Review: The Frozen Ground (Feb '14) Nov 20 Big mike 4
G Unit surprises fans, digitally releases 6 songs Nov 20 TheAfroHedgehog 2
Lil Wayne vs. Drake Nov 20 TheAfroHedgehog 2
Drake vs Lil Wayne Tour Tickets: Drake and Lil ... Nov 20 TheAfroHedgehog 2

Rap People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE