Lil Wayne Is a Daddy Again

There are 3 comments on the About.com story from Oct 24, 2008, titled Lil Wayne Is a Daddy Again. In it, About.com reports that:

There's a new addition to the Carter Clan and his name is Dwayne Carter III. Lil Wayne welcomed his newborn son on Wednesday at Christ Hospital in Cincinnati.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at About.com.

Hottyanna

Kingston, Jamaica

#1 Oct 30, 2008
do u really have a new born lil wayne? ho no I though I would be giving you the second one, I am soooooooooo pissed but happy for you at the same time
Hottyanna

Kingston, Jamaica

#2 Oct 30, 2008
ok this will take me some time to swallow hahaha I love you, ur music, and every thing u do, just keep up the good work, and the good behavior, and dont give a shit what they say about you because u r the best rapper alive, I know u know it, so keep believeing it, because u have already proved it, I hope ur son will be like his daddy haha he wont go wrong, ur daughter is so beautiful, he has ur smile too, alll the best lil wayne just know when ever u feel sad that hottyanna loves you, not just for what u do but for the person you seem to be. bye bye

“Never go to my youtube channel”

Since: Sep 13

United Kingdom

#3 Oct 8, 2013
Horrible parent Lil Weenie is that's what I heard!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Girl Gets Racy on Facebook - Then Mom Steps In 57 min wichita-rick 2
News Nelly arrested in Tennessee on drug charges Thu no doubt 2
News How bad does sex hurt the first time? (Jul '08) May 20 nervous girl 6,077
News Jay Z blasts Tidal's critics in freestyle rap May 18 KnutesNiche 2
News Jay Z's B-Side Show Delivers Classic Records An... May 18 KnutesNiche 1
Kanye West Modern Day SlaveMaster Booed Off... May 18 KnutesNiche 1
News After A Decade, Where Is Mike Jones? May 18 Will Dockery 1
More from around the web