Eminem Responds to Anti-Gay Criticism

Nov 4, 2013 Full story: EDGE 40

In a new interview with Rolling Stone, iconic rapper Eminem talks about the use of anti-gay slurs in his lyrics and responds to claims that he's homophobic.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Carver

Netherlands

#1 Nov 4, 2013
Right on Eminem!!!

Don't let them make you say you're sorry! You did nothing wrong!

Judged:

14

14

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#2 Nov 4, 2013
So is Em*m popular over there in Romania? Funny that. I bet he will be making guest appearances over at the Gay Cafe soon. Seems a lot of straight guys with no life post there. Go figure.

Judged:

11

10

8

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Conrad

Sweden

#3 Nov 4, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
So is Em*m popular over there in Romania? Funny that. I bet he will be making guest appearances over at the Gay Cafe soon. Seems a lot of straight guys with no life post there. Go figure.
LOL
Christina

Mesa, AZ

#4 Nov 4, 2013
He's nothing but a dumb blonde bigot who's stuck in the dark ages.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#5 Nov 4, 2013
MnM bears The Rainbow Kid Seal of Approval
.
I can tell the difference between a song and a hunk; sugar
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#6 Nov 5, 2013
Eminem is a no talented black wannabe. He knew that using anti gay words in one of his songs would draw attention to him, which would make people buy his CD. To him, it's all about making money.
Ruckus

Netherlands

#9 Nov 5, 2013
Gremlin wrote:
Eminem is a no talented black wannabe. He knew that using anti gay words in one of his songs would draw attention to him, which would make people buy his CD. To him, it's all about making money.
And it worked I bought all his CDs!

Go Eminem go!

Judged:

12

11

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#10 Nov 5, 2013
Ruckus wrote:
<quoted text>
And it worked I bought all his CDs!
Go Eminem go!
Good for you. Don't forget to bring your bedsheet with two holes in it at your next KKK meeting.

Since: Jul 11

San Diego, CA

#12 Nov 5, 2013
If they aren't talking about you, they aren't thinking about you, and they aren't going to buy your products. This is all manufactured to sell his latest CD.

Since: Jul 09

Indy/Philly/Toronto

#13 Nov 5, 2013
Talentless bigoted a-holes are in now, I guess.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#15 Nov 5, 2013
fr Yep:

>Talking to yourself is another sign of your mental illness...<

And just which REAL medical school did YOU graduate from, bub?

When are you going to answer ONE simple question: What did a glbt person ever do to YOU to make you so mean and hate-filled?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#17 Nov 6, 2013
I don't buy his tasteless crap, anyway.

The little punk promotes hate and injury of fellow Citizens.

He's just and overpaid punk.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#19 Nov 6, 2013
Pattysboi wrote:
fr Yep:
>Talking to yourself is another sign of your mental illness...<
And just which REAL medical school did YOU graduate from, bub?
When are you going to answer ONE simple question: What did a glbt person ever do to YOU to make you so mean and hate-filled?
Yep is a brain surgeon specialist....can't you tell? LOL!
hoff

New York, NY

#20 Nov 6, 2013
Face it people only act like they have respect for homosexuals. Behind close doors EVERYONE except themselves see fudgepackers as dirty PHAGS.

Just saying it like it is. At least Eminem has the balls to say it out in the open.
Don't go hinking your inability to get it on with women is wholesome. Is there a paret anywhere that wants their kids to be sexually deviant? No, not one ever, and you pipesuckers no it. Your parents would rather they had a normal child.

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Deb

Gaylord, MI

#21 Nov 6, 2013
Eminem is one the greatest Rapper of all-time and he does tell it like it is As for all of you IDIOTS BAD MOUTHING him you are just jealous...... as for the gay people it is their choice of who they want to be with not our place to JUDGE

Since: Nov 13

United States

#22 Nov 6, 2013
I love eminem and I like guys I have no problem with him. It's just words.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#24 Nov 6, 2013
bimarriedginger wrote:
I love eminem and I like guys I have no problem with him. It's just words.
So's "Mein Kampf".

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#25 Nov 6, 2013
fr Ruckus, aka Hans, aka Franz, aka Norbert, et. al:

>...Go Eminem go!<

I wish he would go. Away. FAR away. He's a has-been who had his 15 minutes of fame YEARS ago.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#26 Nov 6, 2013
fr Deb:

>Eminem is one the greatest Rapper of all-time and he does tell it like it is...<

"Rap" is not music. It's loud garbage that is impossible to decipher.
Delwin

Czech Republic

#27 Nov 6, 2013
hoff wrote:
Face it people only act like they have respect for homosexuals. Behind close doors EVERYONE except themselves see fudgepackers as dirty PHAGS.
Just saying it like it is. At least Eminem has the balls to say it out in the open.
Don't go hinking your inability to get it on with women is wholesome. Is there a paret anywhere that wants their kids to be sexually deviant? No, not one ever, and you pipesuckers no it. Your parents would rather they had a normal child.
Well said and 100% spot on!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Comcast-TWC merger worries, outrages consumers (Feb '14) 2 hr yungsolo88 53
How bad does sex hurt the first time? (Jul '08) 2 hr yungsolo88 6,019
Top 10 Best Freestyle Rappers of All Time (Aug '09) Thu simpleKay 214
New York Post Calls Jay Z "Ex-Crack Dealer" In ... Dec 17 Younohoo 4
Top 10 fastest Rappers (Nov '08) Dec 9 Sharon 490
Slyciem Rapping about a relationship Dec 4 slyciem 1
Lyrically talented boy. Must see!! Dec 4 slyciem 1
More from around the web