Riverbank school district bans Mac Dre

Riverbank school district bans Mac Dre

There are 43 comments on the Vallejo Times-Herald story from Apr 24, 2012, titled Riverbank school district bans Mac Dre. In it, Vallejo Times-Herald reports that:

One of Vallejo's most prominent rap legends, Mac Dre, was added to a list of outlawed words and images by Riverbank Unified School District in a unanimous vote at a school board meeting Tuesday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Vallejo Times-Herald.

Der Sensenmann

Santa Clara, CA

#25 Jul 21, 2012
brandy trujillo phx az wrote:
Amen whats up with that show forget you forgot u never thought about you I was gona get you but your mama came and got you show that one is hurtfully. Strong and one ov the best shows tho and will bbe shut down soon ezly soon smooth like jayz. And mac dre im talking to yall.
You're an uneducated idiot! Our future looks bleak with retards like you in it!
brandy trujillo phx az

La Mesa, CA

#26 Jul 26, 2012
Does it hurt that bad thinking ov thhe moments ov forget you forgoty. You never thought about you I was gona get you but your mama came in got you and me laying the truth down is the wish ov the retarded ones just saying ha because they dont just become retarded with out thir hit did I hit yall that hard my leg hyrts myself ev
A Thought

Vacaville, CA

#27 Jul 26, 2012
Riverbank doesn't have anything else they can worry about?

Ok, I'm clearly not a Mac Dre fan; but come on....

Good Lordy!
brandy trujillo phx az

La Mesa, CA

#28 Jul 26, 2012
Yeah becaues your jayz and pop pop pop goze the yezel. Yes man worrying. About mi conditions. Help me twards yours in magor labels come put me in withnyour hand touch away literally.
Fxxxx Riverbank

United States

#29 Aug 9, 2012
Well You Better Throw away your radios and Shut Off Your T.V Because Mac Dre's Bame Is Said At Least 50 Times a day on both ... R.I.P Mac Dre Imma Do It For The Bay"Drake"
Mac Dre Is A World Wide Icon just wait untill his movie is released in 2013 Is riverbank going to ask the movie theaters not to show it??! hahaha Enjoy Yourselfs...

Ask your kids if they know who mac dre i bet they know ..

Since: Aug 11

Riverbank, CA

#30 Aug 9, 2012
I hope to god they don't show that garbage at the movie theater. Show it in Stockton where there is no hope. Then after they watch, they can continue to be inspired by killing each other.
WTH

Vallejo, CA

#31 Aug 9, 2012
Hey moron, not all of us watch BET or listen to KMEL exclusively. They are marketing to the only idiots who give a crap about that POS. I wonder how many shootings there will be outside if the theatres dumb enough to show it?
Fxxxx Riverbank wrote:
Well You Better Throw away your radios and Shut Off Your T.V Because Mac Dre's Bame Is Said At Least 50 Times a day on both ... R.I.P Mac Dre Imma Do It For The Bay"Drake"
Mac Dre Is A World Wide Icon just wait untill his movie is released in 2013 Is riverbank going to ask the movie theaters not to show it??! hahaha Enjoy Yourselfs...
Ask your kids if they know who mac dre i bet they know ..

Riverbank, CA

#32 Aug 9, 2012
Well said WTH. The world would be a better place if rap and all that mindless monotonous mariah carey, drake, rhythm music would just die
brandy trujillo phx az

Phoenix, AZ

#33 Aug 13, 2012
amen i see your always talking bout teeth and if you go to the wic office youl see some teeth that thil say some direcshen on what to nurish your children and than thel give you your instrucshens about the program whel in fact the teeth it self are and wiil show up that way wether our not you feed or nuresh your children with food our juices water if and when you see teeth like what the picture shows on the wic goverment program them teeth that is shown aint as sevuer as thay come but infact yes they are penayada animeals humane styel and it shows they got into our dentel work force and is implanting thir self with fals teeth to avode us and firer us and confuse us and kill us mac dre i seen your vidos and i my seem to say yove been atacked bye penayadea animilels humane styel they got into our system and put az a child they could get thir teeh fixed on a program for dentel altheway till thier fuull grown 21 yeras old for thir teeth work we wear gold teeth to speak to andgroyds but to also have them removed frome time to time iv got so many gold teeth at yozm clobel prime but when we put them in its to have commen discushen and overrated talk about the tempecher and fiziks on in and out looks in time to time they put the fals implants in to destrow us and determanashen ov us to kamet sueriside nor to indacate implaments ov recovery on inclosed informashen to recover detaling thoughts ov acomlishment or to acomplish magrdy ov them wear born on eacchother famley member and then they fonud another and went on with the others and thatz the rest ov them penayadea animilel humane styil me i was bourn in cuba but you alraedy know that because your mi huzben yeah is a place that is exsreemly orthadox and counted easley on popualtion penayadea will be spoted edmitetley and ran out then i was brung hear me and sneeky az babys and with some famley to work the a.c.s. amercan citasens states that will emergr into the u.s.a united stats amercans citicens we came to arizona pheonix and said we wear borun at the mericopa conty hospitial but at the time we wear bourn thir was a lot ov penayadeas bourn at that hospitial and we insested that we wear bourn thir the twinz and sarah daughter was bourn thir but at that time it went into segergashen peoples only then over thir penayadeas and progressed on and hear we are hi doctoer arleonio he deliverd peopels and some times still dose hi sneeky amen ilove you.
brandy trujillo phx az

United States

#34 Aug 17, 2012
amnwhat im up to and if thirs more we the animel penyadea movement is mi private march and mi silent secret protest obseveashen meaning twards the past tents on the winnings we suceded n is what im now saying and if thirs more we what im also up twards having done yes dn and if thars more we having done yes dn twards peec and private anowncement us the people and andgroyds and andgruyds azsroyds stars hear n universel the permanet globel prime and mac dre plese dont leave whil im sleep our if im just doing what ever dont lev me again please i hurt when it fills like im the only one n our marege and yall gone to our home globel prime our maby some wear els whith out me hi yovokoradozm globel prime its me again lookin wear is darsel and ev at our how long did they leave again i feel unversel is bizy and now i calling yozm please answer me and thank you for doing so love me i mean we because we do love all ov yall globel primes yes evan tho we have work to akomplesh yes we do and wear o wear did they come back please teel me i could fill it is yes whet i ask amn please me again from me sint ,umbumbe,beyonce,brandy,brandi .trujillo 527~~~~~3 mi ssn number 602 area code i.n.u.n.i
brandy trujillo phx az

United States

#35 Aug 17, 2012
the anemel crulty law movement indoursment protest and y is mi testomony and if thirs more we lets do ot intelengentness privet march to the presadent noe exsisting establishment all n universel yes mi and if thirs more we is what im up to ev help me now mi mac dre and still is mi ev love show me amn halalua pras god thanken jesus also n all our past kindess yes now hear we go and thar we went off now its on.
Lamont Hightower

Vallejo, CA

#36 Aug 17, 2012
Why is riverside banning Big Mac? He's a very talented young Negro!

“Here's a interesting thought..”

Since: May 12

Vallejo

#37 Aug 18, 2012
Does anyone understand WTF "brandy trujillo phx az" was even attempting to say? Do yourself a favor Brandy, GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN THIS TIME. The way you write and spell, you look dumber then a box of rocks.

Vallejo

#38 Aug 18, 2012
Lamont Hightower wrote:
Why is riverside banning Big Mac? He's a very talented young Negro!
Talented at what, selling da crack and weed?
A Thought

Vacaville, CA

#39 Aug 18, 2012
Kinda surprized people are even still talking about this.....

La Mesa, CA

#40 Aug 18, 2012
I considered myself a very educated individual and I'm clueless to whatever the F brandy is talking about
Zodie

Vallejo, CA

#41 Aug 18, 2012
Brandy, crack is whack. Time to go bash your head on a rock a few times and rid us all of your BS.
A Thought

Vacaville, CA

#42 Aug 18, 2012
Riverbank resident wrote:
I considered myself a very educated individual and I'm clueless to whatever the F brandy is talking about
I think maybe Brandy is talking in code to an undercover operative. To be consistant as Brandy was throughout that rant of nothingness either shows true insanity or a very intelligent being. Insanity and hyper intelligence usually go hand in hand.

Your mission; should you chose to accept it... Figure out who the operative works for and expose the mission or....send the gentlemen in the white coats to Brandy's house.

:-)
brandy trujillo phx az

United States

#43 Aug 18, 2012
no im gona send them to your house now untill you can or can not grab a hold ov your selves witch ever way places you forwaerd with me mi dreams now spokend out loud and prowed so now when you get the knock on the house its me brandy in the white kote in ill be still doing and sayen and moven forwared at last yes. people styel only .

Vallejo

#44 Aug 19, 2012
brandy trujillo phx az wrote:
no im gona send them to your house now untill you can or can not grab a hold ov your selves witch ever way places you forwaerd with me mi dreams now spokend out loud and prowed so now when you get the knock on the house its me brandy in the white kote in ill be still doing and sayen and moven forwared at last yes. people styel only .
What, try E N G L I S H

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lady Gaga at Super Bowl LI 3 hr Burp and grin 11
News Lil Wayne says he is done with music... at leas... Sun Tex- 3
News CNN's Bell: Snoop Dogg Shooting Trump Not as Ba... Jul 18 Red Crosse 38
spitzofrenix.com Jul 13 Anonymous 1
spitzofrenix.com Jul 12 Usurp 1
Top 5 Worst Rappers Of All Time (Jan '07) Jul 8 SocalP 1,056
News Reselling Trump: The Peculiar Optics of POTUS i... Jul 8 Obama made the da... 6
More from around the web