Riverbank school district bans Mac Dre

Apr 24, 2012 Full story: Vallejo Times-Herald 43

One of Vallejo's most prominent rap legends, Mac Dre, was added to a list of outlawed words and images by Riverbank Unified School District in a unanimous vote at a school board meeting Tuesday night.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Aug 11

Folsom, CA

#1 Apr 25, 2012
Good. No one needs that ignorant BS anyway. All is does is promote violence. It serves no purpose. I wish (c)rap along with the criminals associated with it would disappear forever.
Anonymous

Vallejo, CA

#2 Apr 25, 2012
What needs to happen here in Vallejo is a City Councilmember (or the Mayor) who is brave enough to propose an ordinance banning the sale, distribution, and playing on-air of hip-hop and rap music. THIZZ was started in Vallejo, it should end in Vallejo.
gimmie gimmie gimmie

Atherton, CA

#3 Apr 25, 2012
where the heck is Riverbank ? and should we care ?
dope heads must go along with their political friends!!!
Salty Dog

Vallejo, CA

#4 Apr 25, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
What needs to happen here in Vallejo is a City Councilmember (or the Mayor) who is brave enough to propose an ordinance banning the sale, distribution, and playing on-air of hip-hop and rap music. THIZZ was started in Vallejo, it should end in Vallejo.
...and ban boom boxes that are used to convey their violent angry hatred, which incidently, is perfectly doable with the current noise bylaw is someone wanted to bother to enforce with some hefty fines.

Riverbank, CA

#5 Apr 25, 2012
gimmie gimmie gimmie wrote:
where the heck is Riverbank ? and should we care ?
dope heads must go along with their political friends!!!
Wtf r u commenting about the whereabouts of riverbank in a riverbank forum?
ErikWSsanjose

San Jose, CA

#7 Apr 25, 2012
^ riverbanks full of squares don't let these fakes listen to him anyways , R.I.P
san_jose_sucks

Bellevue, WA

#9 Apr 26, 2012
ErikWSsanjose wrote:
^ riverbanks full of squares don't let these fakes listen to him anyways , R.I.P
have you ever been to riverbank ? its worse than san jose you retard... and i live in valljeo, i have also lived in riverbank and san jose

Riverbank, CA

#11 Apr 27, 2012
san_jose_sucks wrote:
<quoted text>have you ever been to riverbank ? its worse than san jose you retard... and i live in valljeo, i have also lived in riverbank and san jose
Well I gave you time to retract what I would consider one of more ignorant statements I've come across in years. Riverbank is worse than Vallejo and San Jose...hmm, let's look at that. Riverbank has had 5 homicides in 13 years and 3 of those were at one time by a family member about 3 years ago. I don't need to disclose the murder rates of Vallejo and San Jose b/c they are prevalent on a weekly basis. Now I've been in these cities to know that vallejo is a complete s hole only relevant to Stockton. San Jose has one extremity to another with neighborhoods. And that is why it is absolutely incomparable to riverbank. 1 million ppl to a town of 20k. Now riverbank's bad area consists of about 2 square miles and all that's because the area is very old and a little rundown. The criminal element consists of wanna be nortenos or surenos or whatever the f those losers want to call themselves. I live in a development that's 7-8 years old. Brand new house in a clean safe well patrolled area and I couldn't be happier. The only threat of crime here is b/c Modesto is right next door. Although that area of Modesto is fairly new as well. So in conclusion go f yourself with trying to compare those cities to mine especially that pos Vallejo cuz napalm would be only solution for there
Uncle Louie

Vallejo, CA

#12 Apr 27, 2012
Riverbank resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I gave you time to retract what I would consider one of more ignorant statements I've come across in years. Riverbank is worse than Vallejo and San Jose...hmm, let's look at that. Riverbank has had 5 homicides in 13 years and 3 of those were at one time by a family member about 3 years ago. I don't need to disclose the murder rates of Vallejo and San Jose b/c they are prevalent on a weekly basis. Now I've been in these cities to know that vallejo is a complete s hole only relevant to Stockton. San Jose has one extremity to another with neighborhoods. And that is why it is absolutely incomparable to riverbank. 1 million ppl to a town of 20k. Now riverbank's bad area consists of about 2 square miles and all that's because the area is very old and a little rundown. The criminal element consists of wanna be nortenos or surenos or whatever the f those losers want to call themselves. I live in a development that's 7-8 years old. Brand new house in a clean safe well patrolled area and I couldn't be happier. The only threat of crime here is b/c Modesto is right next door. Although that area of Modesto is fairly new as well. So in conclusion go f yourself with trying to compare those cities to mine especially that pos Vallejo cuz napalm would be only solution for there
Is it o.k to have sex and smoke weed in Riverbank?
Gringo Tonto

Vallejo, CA

#13 Apr 27, 2012
The Herald exhumes an old article from its archives just to spread the hate, are they trying to send Vallejo a message? What is their possible motive for publishing this article,'I TOLD YOU SO' right?

From the Archives: Riverbank school district bans Mac Dre
By ANDREA WOLF, Times-Herald correspondent
Posted: 01/12/2007 07:28:16 AM PST
Riverbank resident

Los Angeles, CA

#14 Apr 27, 2012
Gringo Tonto wrote:
The Herald exhumes an old article from its archives just to spread the hate, are they trying to send Vallejo a message? What is their possible motive for publishing this article,'I TOLD YOU SO' right?

From the Archives: Riverbank school district bans Mac Dre
By ANDREA WOLF, Times-Herald correspondent
Posted: 01/12/2007 07:28:16 AM PST
Interesting point. Not sure they are digging but considering the topic, I'll side with bias. Thats how much I despise rap.
Riverbank resident

Los Angeles, CA

#15 Apr 27, 2012
Riverbank resident wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting point. Not sure they are digging but considering the topic, I'll side with bias. Thats how much I despise rap.
Why they are, excuse the error

United States

#16 Apr 29, 2012
12 homicides in 4 months in San Jose. 5 homicides from 3 incidents in 13 years in riverbank. Yea great comparison sh1t for brains
brandy trujillo phx az

United States

#18 Jul 14, 2012
Bab stop telling. Me that desids our children in evry. Place that is in yovokoradozm. Be for the children. Wear born thars a set for evry place and wear all duplacats ov each other as if in fact we cannot let or children go any wear els because thay will be so confused to see other as if thay dont own thir parents thay could find us any wear els and be children to them because thay look exact on thir parents im sick ov your honest-to-goodness. Febs yeah lies I asked. You to stop I talked to czop and im hearing that it will be next month that I willl get a response. And your. Realy. Puting dangerist thoughts in my head to think about if so what wikl I do about that your imangenation isent wear I think your coming from because thirs. Peopel hoo realy find law in imaganation and your be
ing a hounest truthfully. Believebel feber yes a lier pleasure in self one notic no not our face fecherment ither but yes posibel bodeys standing still real still but im the only one with this. Ass
brandy trujillo phx az

United States

#19 Jul 16, 2012
Im done with all I have to ofer its time for they other ofering to walk in and step up tp the plate and I dont have any in put shut upnev yall got me pregnet bye spearm a side at first hear we emerged so much in my yoger life the global. Prims said yes it ok to do sperm aside first ev and darsel one ahfter another. And we finaly had sex in. The dats ov me turning. 20 years old the holloween baby wants to go twards her sisters and stay way longer shes bord. And so am I iv dont got anymore oferings no im mean I could put somethang together but ill probly start loosing. With my children again and they realy bord about all my plans yes thay want to see otheroferings thay do yes do thay injoy what someone els has to ofer yes vary much yes and not thir fathers no defanet no that it prety much twards us amen myss me from last night I myss amen but im on my pireod now and we probley need to hold on because shes akting mean shes being vary krampt and hurts yes painfull pereoid im going twards sleep ok ill talk to yall in the morining k kes ov min yeah no ok yes tomarow and later on today and futher more
brandy trujillo phx az

United States

#20 Jul 21, 2012
Amen. I just had brunch and the colorodo shooting is on msnbc programing is that masn onnly wanting sex and figured he will receve sex in jail he dosent have any education on jail ing with the crime he comeded he is dreamed bye an andgroyd. And followed. His. Tested. Dreams. He is a foolish. Indavisheal and willingness. In himself. Is upstondfing curages and he is a tested dream man yes like, marten luther king and will be charged. In the test what corected ov living should alwas speed in controled and he should ov showld impowerment in church. And he followed dreams that furcherd him and sex was in the inquerment was the main ubducshen in his crime. Fiting dreams and he should ov took his self to church to stop the dreams concrekley
brandy trujillo phx az

United States

#21 Jul 21, 2012
Them folks in the colorodo eara is ubduckted. Dreams in thir foolishness ov wanting. To know the furcher and live the furcher. Thurgh thir dreams is foolishness the andgroyds are the ones how in in greeving because thay arent notice. To them folks. As if andgroyds. Dont exsest and the andgroyds. Are evry wear on top noch populer talk like. The phones or tablet our to get an andgroyd you be hooked up and them folks are only wanting thir fucher told evan if its hourabel thay dont carry any self riches felings are thir not noticeing the andgroyd. And exstreemley ignoring the andgroyd. And thir prime name is evry wear on tv our bill bords our pamplets our in movies titeld fikshend aleanes. The andgroyds are paid and thir doing thir job on testing. Dreams. Ov our primes abd the anamael primes. For testing. And church is thge law and hif thay who have fallald the test would ov went to the church about thir dreams pur stayed in prayer aganst thir tested dreams to be permanatly removed out ov thir life thay would ov past the testing. I think all them folks wear dreamed thir and evan took thir childrean
Sheik Yerbouti

New Hope, PA

#22 Jul 21, 2012
(c)rappers and (c)rap 'music' should be banned from all schools.(c)rap is an affront to western civilization! Note the posts by (c)rap fans-bad grammar, misspelled words and no coherent structure. Typical ignoramuses!
brandy trujillo phx az

United States

#23 Jul 21, 2012
Amen whats up with that show forget you forgot u never thought about you I was gona get you but your mama came and got you show that one is hurtfully. Strong and one ov the best shows tho and will bbe shut down soon ezly soon smooth like jayz. And mac dre im talking to yall.
choo choo woogle

San Francisco, CA

#24 Jul 21, 2012
Brandy, you got somthing to say than spit it out honey. What your laying down for us makes you sound mentally retarded. Just saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How bad does sex hurt the first time? (Jul '08) 14 hr tom 5,998
Incarcerated C-murder Loses Final Appeal (Feb '13) Sep 17 tru4life 14
Top 10 fastest Rappers (Nov '08) Sep 14 andrew 477
An emotional Beyonce, Jay Z end tour in Paris Sep 14 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
Top 5 Worst Rappers Of All Time (Jan '07) Sep 3 Teeth gg 1,037
G-Unit Associates Arrested In Blood Gang Sweep (Oct '07) Sep 1 jose 80
Hip-hop moves as strong force for Michael Brown Aug 29 Lola Watcher bad ... 1
•••
•••

Rap People Search