Lil Boosie's release date still unclear, but good behavior could shorten sentence

Aug 27, 2013 Full story: NOLA.com

Torrence Hatch, aka Lil Boosie, could receive a shortened sentence thanks to his participation in various prison programs and good behavior, according to his lawyer, Jason Williams.

Full Story
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Warrington, PA

#2 Oct 7, 2013
This worthless sociopath should NEVER be released!! I heard that now he is known as lil poosie in prison!!
So what

Oklahoma City, OK

#3 Oct 7, 2013
Who cares he'll go back to BR and get caught on a parole violation or murder and back to Angola his dumd ass will go
Chrisshaw

Cleveland, OH

#4 Oct 29, 2013
So what wrote:
Who cares he'll go back to BR and get caught on a parole violation or murder and back to Angola his dumd ass will go
Hate don't look good in the light, if he was a dumb ass he wouldn't be taking advantage of his situation like how he's doing. I hope everything you learn being in prison sticks with you biodiesel because your fam and fans need you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beyonce Leads MTV Vma Nominations 21 hr TheAfroHedgehog 3
Lawyer for Eminem's wife files response to divo... (May '06) Wed Amy 11
Big Sean: Ariana Grande 'Is Very Special to Me' Sep 27 59_Strat 1
With rap star, Georgia gov. taps unlikely partner Sep 26 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
Do You Remember Hip Hop's Most Cuddly Moments? ... Sep 25 Steve 1
50 Cent, Beanie Sigel Call Out Jay-Z In 'I Go Off' (Nov '09) Sep 24 Gmoney 4
What the Hell Is Sizzurp? (Mar '13) Sep 23 MOWiE WOWiE 10

Rap People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE