Young Jeezy Brings Out Lil Wayne At B...

Young Jeezy Brings Out Lil Wayne At Birthday Bash

There are 5 comments on the VH1 News story from Jun 21, 2009, titled Young Jeezy Brings Out Lil Wayne At Birthday Bash. In it, VH1 News reports that:

On Saturday, there was definitely a little tension in the air, mixed with excitement and anticipation for the city's annual super show, radio station Hot 107.9's Birthday Bash at the Philips Arena.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at VH1 News.

sandi b

Toronto, Canada

#2 Jun 30, 2009
an happy b day.. from me!! and pac.. and friends...
FISHNAMEDTRISH

Rockford, OH

#3 Jun 30, 2009
kanye west is a gay fish yo!!!

“Never go to my youtube channel”

Since: Sep 13

United Kingdom

#5 Oct 12, 2013
Young Greasy and Lil Weenie need to shoot straight up the moon and don't come back.
rebel111

United States

#6 Jul 6, 2015
Big whoop who cares! Jezzy is a good for nothing rotten tramp bum bimbo retch scoundral and old troll and I have no use for him! He is not worth a dime or nicle. He is a washed up never was! Goodbyes and good riddance to bad rubish!
rebel111

United States

#7 Jul 6, 2015
Jezy would sound good blowing bubbles under water! Go take a leap jezy,maybe and fifty cent!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lady Gaga at Super Bowl LI 4 hr Signed an american 9
News CNN's Bell: Snoop Dogg Shooting Trump Not as Ba... Jul 18 Red Crosse 38
News Lil Wayne says he is done with music... at leas... Jul 17 Tex- 2
spitzofrenix.com Jul 13 Anonymous 1
spitzofrenix.com Jul 12 Usurp 1
Top 5 Worst Rappers Of All Time (Jan '07) Jul 8 SocalP 1,056
News Reselling Trump: The Peculiar Optics of POTUS i... Jul 8 Obama made the da... 6
More from around the web