Portrait Gallery exhibit gives hip-ho...

Portrait Gallery exhibit gives hip-hop a good rap

There are 44 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Aug 4, 2008, titled Portrait Gallery exhibit gives hip-hop a good rap. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

The National Portrait Gallery in downtown Washington has definitely changed since its reopening in 2006.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
kevin dixon

Brooklyn, NY

#41 Aug 22, 2013
man I don't care what they say, none was better than the charm city crew, man they was the badest group out
mack james

Newark, NJ

#42 Jan 15, 2016
tribute to Bmore RAP im the Mack Jam yes yes yaaaalll when i put together the MACK jAMES jAM FLIGHT 712 I WANTED TO GIVE THE YOUTH THERE OWN THING SOMETHING THE COULD CALL THERE OWN, SOMETHING TO OCCUPY THERE MINDS I THINK WE ACHIEVED THAT ALONG THE WAY PEACE AND PROSPERITY TO ALL RAPPERS DANCERS AND ALL WHO WE STILL LOVE bMORE FOR LIFE JOB WELL DONE
Don Streat

Fayetteville, NC

#44 Sep 4, 2016
Sahib aka Da humanbeatbox wrote:
<quoted text>thanks 4 remembering us.I Started this group [ We Rock Crew ] along time ago, myself and my brother Universe. Of course jeffrey g. and terry t. we meet one day batteling and became family every since.Thank God we are still alive! THANKS 4 your surport.I still have some of our old material but it's not much.
Peace my name is Don Streat I am doing a documentary on the 80s movement in hiphop I wanted to know if you would like to be interviewed and talk about the beginnings. Im also trying to get in touch with anybody from the power force crew

[email protected]
Don Streat

Fayetteville, NC

#45 Sep 4, 2016
mack james wrote:
tribute to Bmore RAP im the Mack Jam yes yes yaaaalll when i put together the MACK jAMES jAM FLIGHT 712 I WANTED TO GIVE THE YOUTH THERE OWN THING SOMETHING THE COULD CALL THERE OWN, SOMETHING TO OCCUPY THERE MINDS I THINK WE ACHIEVED THAT ALONG THE WAY PEACE AND PROSPERITY TO ALL RAPPERS DANCERS AND ALL WHO WE STILL LOVE bMORE FOR LIFE JOB WELL DONE
I know you were a big part of the Baltimore hiphop movement in the 80s can you please get in touch with me. I would love to interview you about it.

[email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DeMario Jackson's Ex Defends Him Amid 'BIP'... Jun 20 THE TRUTH 1
News CNN's Bell: Snoop Dogg Shooting Trump Not as Ba... Jun 20 Spartacus the cra... 25
News Ice Cube takes Bill Maher to task over N-word c... Jun 11 Atheist 1
Top 10 Best Freestyle Rappers of All Time (Aug '09) Jun 8 Cmillz 227
Top 10 fastest Rappers (Nov '08) Jun 5 leafravee 523
News 3-6 Mafia Biopic Already Underway May '17 Reality Speaks 2
check me out! hot freestyles! May '17 Marryenth 1
More from around the web