G-Unit Associates Arrested In Blood Gang Sweep

Sep 28, 2007 Full story: AllHipHop.com 79

“This case in Queens is an important blow to the nexus between gangs and drugs and also a step toward safeguarding the residents put in danger by this activity”

An associate of G-Unit rapper Tony Yayo who is accused of brandishing a gun at a music industry rival's son was arrested in a massive sweep of members of the Bloods street gang last week. via AllHipHop.com

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
lloyde

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Oct 2, 2007
my gang is real nagga blood in blood out.
MR NY

Westbury, NY

#2 Oct 2, 2007
lloyde wrote:
NO

Your just a real jack-ass
monika

United States

#3 Oct 3, 2007
lloyde wrote:
why don't you low life's go to L.A? There's nothing for you in New York. Or is the reason why you're here is because you're scared shitless of the real gangs in L.A?
quin allendale sc

Allendale, SC

#5 Oct 16, 2007
Blood In Blood Out 5 what popin b
MR NY

Westbury, NY

#6 Oct 16, 2007
Losers

You guys make us look bad and you ruin many lives with your childish bullshit. I am never upset when losers like you two get 25 years + in Jail.

There is never a reason to do the crap you losers do

Yes we need the march for the Diallo,Luima,and Bell situations, but we also need a March to protest you losers

What about "Good life in Good life Out"

You Punks
brooklyn_Blood

United States

#7 Oct 17, 2007
yo we dont do shit for no reason b, a gang kan be anybody walking in a big group of people......But like my dood said Blood in Blood out!!! you dont like then move out son.....
MR NY

Westbury, NY

#8 Oct 17, 2007
brooklyn_Blood wrote:
yo we dont do shit for no reason b, a gang kan be anybody walking in a big group of people......But like my dood said Blood in Blood out!!! you dont like then move out son.....
Yeap, I'm sure you guys are just "a group of people" that's helping your community community.

People that about something, something that is productive and just would never associate themselves with "a group of People" that cut people in the face for fun of shoot people for initiation.

Get a life my friend, you will be dead in a few days/years or in jail for something you did do. I see so many of you followers get 10-15-25 years in jail just b/c you wanted to be down.

A frind of mine did 15 years just b/c he was with "a group of people" and one of his friends decided to shot someone. I think he would tell you that you and your boys playing yourself and you need to move on with your life, SON.
jasper

Holly Hill, SC

#10 Oct 19, 2007
lloyde wrote:
my is jasper
Shiest Boog

Rochester, NY

#11 Oct 30, 2007
Peace Bloods...it B dat almighty bloody shiest boogie Outlaw 20 Brim ck allday 5 pop drop
PrEiMero Uno LoCo

Philippines

#12 Nov 10, 2007
blood$ poppin................ Blood$ ruLes muchus respetos
PrEiMeroUnoLocO_ 06LoCo

Philippines

#13 Nov 10, 2007
uNite bloods and Crips
daggar

Seattle, WA

#15 Nov 23, 2007
da bloods are not just a bunch of thugs dog. To survive in a nation where politicians care more about oil than people. Look at Looisiana when Katrina happened did the minorities get taken care of? No!!!!! that is why gangs are needed for some of us da bdogs are all there is
daggar

Seattle, WA

#16 Nov 23, 2007
Bz up dogs
daggar

Seattle, WA

#17 Nov 23, 2007
Oh and just incase G Unot mother F**kers
Cheeze-Tricks

Auburn Hills, MI

#19 Dec 13, 2007
I'm in prison right now..........I'm from west Texas ballroom Bitch! How about you being my lady.
Nathan Bedford Forrest

Saint Paul, MN

#20 Dec 13, 2007
I find it funny that anyone promoating the gang life in this thread cannot make a complete post with proper grammar or spelling.
I find it funny that the bloods and crips and all other minority gangs are not looked at as hate groups, yet any time 3 or more white people are gathered together, they might as well be wearing hoods and waving burning crosses.
As a matter of fact, if we want to look at history, the KKK was organized as a morality enforcing group. If you were cheating on your wife, you would come home to a burning cross on your front lawn. We all see what this "group of people" have grown into today.
So, while the crips and bloods and other minority groups may have been created to help the community or to enforce community standards, we can all see what they have grown into now. They are a burden to society.
I don't have some fictional world in my head where I actually believe that we can get rid of these hate groups. We just have to outlast them.
bloodyb

Portsmouth, VA

#21 Dec 19, 2007
ckrab killer2
bloodyb

Portsmouth, VA

#22 Dec 19, 2007
ckrab killer
Kane

Buffalo, MN

#23 Dec 21, 2007
"Or is the reason why you're here is because you're scared shitless of the real gangs in L.A?"

Gangs in L.A. have no loyalty anymore so dont even act like you know anything.

"You guys make us look bad and you ruin many lives with your childish bullshit."

Its nice that the only thing you know about
gangsters is from what the media tells you, I doubt you have ever tryed to get our side of it.

"Get a life my friend, you will be dead in a few days/years or in jail for something you did do"

Yeah, even though most of us live in shit conditions. Its join a gang or work for min. wage where I'm from. And what do you do to help? Say how we are low lives and need to get our act together. Lets see what you do when your whole life you know you're gonna end up working at the local mcdonalds.

"I find it funny that the bloods and crips and all other minority gangs are not looked at as hate groups, yet any time 3 or more white people are gathered together, they might as well be wearing hoods and waving burning crosses."

I'm white, many other members are white. Surenos. But yeah, you're right you know why?

"So, while the crips and bloods and other minority groups may have been created to help the community or to enforce community standards, we can all see what they have grown into now."

Yeah, well bloods and crips dont target one race do they? When they shoot someone it has nothing to do with the color of there skin.

"They are a burden to society."

Yeah, and society really seems to be trying to help the communities right? You ever seen a project? Thats what the government provides us!
MR NY

Westbury, NY

#24 Dec 21, 2007
Kane wrote:
"Or is the reason why you're here is because you're scared shitless of the real gangs in L.A?"
Gangs in L.A. have no loyalty anymore so dont even act like you know anything.
"You guys make us look bad and you ruin many lives with your childish bullshit."
Its nice that the only thing you know about
gangsters is from what the media tells you, I doubt you have ever tryed to get our side of it.
"Get a life my friend, you will be dead in a few days/years or in jail for something you did do"
Yeah, even though most of us live in shit conditions. Its join a gang or work for min. wage where I'm from. And what do you do to help? Say how we are low lives and need to get our act together. Lets see what you do when your whole life you know you're gonna end up working at the local mcdonalds.
"I find it funny that the bloods and crips and all other minority gangs are not looked at as hate groups, yet any time 3 or more white people are gathered together, they might as well be wearing hoods and waving burning crosses."
I'm white, many other members are white. Surenos. But yeah, you're right you know why?
"So, while the crips and bloods and other minority groups may have been created to help the community or to enforce community standards, we can all see what they have grown into now."
Yeah, well bloods and crips dont target one race do they? When they shoot someone it has nothing to do with the color of there skin.
"They are a burden to society."
Yeah, and society really seems to be trying to help the communities right? You ever seen a project? Thats what the government provides us!
Kane, what is the reason for your post ?

Are you trying to justify gang life ?

Are you saying that even with a HS diploma, followed by community college (you will get free college aid if you are poor) you still can't get a good job ?

I think you guys just CHOOSE to take the easy way out (gang life) and make excuses for your laziness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How bad does sex hurt the first time? (Jul '08) 1 hr Cumdumpsterjordan 6,022
New York Post Calls Jay Z "Ex-Crack Dealer" In ... Dec 23 TEK_OG 6
Comcast-TWC merger worries, outrages consumers (Feb '14) Dec 21 yungsolo88 53
Top 10 Best Freestyle Rappers of All Time (Aug '09) Dec 18 simpleKay 214
Top 10 fastest Rappers (Nov '08) Dec 9 Sharon 490
Slyciem Rapping about a relationship Dec 4 slyciem 1
Lyrically talented boy. Must see!! Dec 4 slyciem 1
More from around the web