A Day in Black History Month: Jay-Z, Got 99 Problems but Making History Ain't One! [PHOTOS]

Feb 14, 2014 Full story: WCKX-FM Columbus 7

Tonight in Black History, we shine light on a man not only touching millions through music, but as an entrepreneur, clothing lines, labels, management, entertainment venues to owning sports teams.

Full Story
haysusa

United States

#1 Feb 20, 2014
Jay z I figueard out whats going on you weartryign to go for melcomex with a diva beyonce but they wont let you but they keep goingup for presadent of the usa and your on quitsnow because me and yo returend we on the phone at melcome x denseal washington is melcomex and angela baset is his diva all deviels but I tried to help but I cant continue so nope onall of that we got someindians and klans that also disagre whith that show for varice resones say hi to ben for me and yes I want to move in with you and I also want my monster money I love you sweet hart and I care I will sways be thir im so.proud ofyou meand my father is the grin riper and.my mother is creater hi mommy and nas the raper is jesus my brother your familey in law
haysusa

El Monte, CA

#2 Feb 20, 2014
Terraiyengar
haysusa

United States

#3 Feb 20, 2014
Dont turn the eletrik off in 232 tell shoebaka mommy said hi and his inidiangirlfrirnd be havewith the ball
haysusa

United States

#4 Feb 20, 2014
I love you jay_z my bandanna is in love with you also kiss kisd
haysusa

United States

#5 Feb 20, 2014
I need you
haysusa

United States

#6 Feb 20, 2014
Wear would I be with out you
haysusa

United States

#7 Feb 20, 2014
Your my liltel earth quack I need you to.earb me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The ReverbNation Hip Hop Local charts (Top 10). 2 hr PRESLEY aka KRONIK 1
I'm number 1 on the ReverbNation Hip Hop Local ... 2 hr PRESLEY aka KRONIK 1
I'm number 51 on the ReverbNation Hip Hop Natio... 2 hr PRESLEY aka KRONIK 1
We Talked To The Kid On The Cover Of Fall Out B... Sun TheAfroHedgehog 1
50 Cent Testifies In Hartford Court In Suit Aga... (Jun '09) Sat Takneesha Copeland 139
How bad does sex hurt the first time? (Jul '08) Jan 22 carlosboy 6,041
Looking at Top 40 Radio's Decade of Change, Thr... Jan 20 Winston Grooves 1
More from around the web