A Day in Black History Month: Jay-Z, Got 99 Problems but Making History Ain't One! [PHOTOS]

Feb 14, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WCKX-FM Columbus

Tonight in Black History, we shine light on a man not only touching millions through music, but as an entrepreneur, clothing lines, labels, management, entertainment venues to owning sports teams.

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Feb 20, 2014
haysusa

United States

#1 Feb 20, 2014
Jay z I figueard out whats going on you weartryign to go for melcomex with a diva beyonce but they wont let you but they keep goingup for presadent of the usa and your on quitsnow because me and yo returend we on the phone at melcome x denseal washington is melcomex and angela baset is his diva all deviels but I tried to help but I cant continue so nope onall of that we got someindians and klans that also disagre whith that show for varice resones say hi to ben for me and yes I want to move in with you and I also want my monster money I love you sweet hart and I care I will sways be thir im so.proud ofyou meand my father is the grin riper and.my mother is creater hi mommy and nas the raper is jesus my brother your familey in law
haysusa

El Monte, CA

#2 Feb 20, 2014
Terraiyengar
haysusa

United States

#3 Feb 20, 2014
Dont turn the eletrik off in 232 tell shoebaka mommy said hi and his inidiangirlfrirnd be havewith the ball
haysusa

United States

#4 Feb 20, 2014
I love you jay_z my bandanna is in love with you also kiss kisd
haysusa

United States

#5 Feb 20, 2014
I need you
haysusa

United States

#6 Feb 20, 2014
Wear would I be with out you
haysusa

United States

#7 Feb 20, 2014
Your my liltel earth quack I need you to.earb me

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hip-hop moves as strong force for Michael Brown Fri Lola Watcher bad ... 1
How bad does sex hurt the first time? (Jul '08) Fri vicky laster 5,993
Home of rapper Young Buck raided by IRS in Sumn... (Aug '10) Aug 26 New Chat Host 19
Nicole 'Coco' Austin Playboy Photos: Nicole Aus... (Jun '08) Aug 15 dmw 13
Top 10 Best Freestyle Rappers of All Time (Aug '09) Aug 11 420zabskies 209
T.I. Breaks Code Of Silence? Tupac Vs. B.I.G, W... (Apr '08) Aug 11 Dazaveli 169
17 celebrities you didn't know were Muslim (Feb '14) Aug 8 jinn 23
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Rap People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••