Anti-Semitic Incidents In Poland

Mar 27, 2008 | Posted by: PolandOutlook | Full story: www.jewishpress.com

People are on edge when it comes to the topic of anti-Semitic occurrences in Poland.

Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Jan 12, 2014
doodle

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2008

Judged:

Look...The whole world will look at anti-semetic incidents and say that the people living in that country are bad.
Look at all the anti-semetic sh*t that happens in Germany or France.
Hell America in the south still treat black people like they were nobodies.
So things like this happens all over the world.
And people gotta stop having that mentality that everyone in one nationality is bad because one scum skin head did a horrible thing. Thats what drives people to even more hatred and killing.
Think people!!
Abe

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2008

Judged:

When looking at criticisms of Poland, one has to consider the source.

As an occasional reader of the "Jewish Press" newspaper, I have to say this sadly has to be one of the most anti-Polish, anti-Catholic, anti-Christian newspapers out there.

For example, in its July 6, 2007 edition, it had an article demanding compensation from Poland for Jewish realestate that was destroyed by either the Nazi Germans or the Soviet Russians. You would think the Jews making such claims would make their demands on the inheritors of the nations that destroyed Jewish property in Poland, Germany and Russia.

Many Poles lost property in Poland because of the Nazi Germans and Soviet Russians and were NEVER compensated for it.

But getting back to this "Jewish Press" article, it is typical of the anti-Polish prejudice this newspaper has against Poland. To define a whole nation by its criminal element is just pure racism. I wonder how the "Jewish Press" newspaper would like it if people defined Jews by the criminal activity of Jews?

The Jewish Press newspaper could just as easily done an article on the fact that Poland was the only country that ALLOWED Jews to come into Poland for 1000 years when other countries kicked out Jews and that there was a REASON why Jews CHOSE to live in Poland for 1000 years.

Also there have been many anti-Semitic events occuring in America including a rabbi in NYC who was beaten up by an attacker saying "God is Great". Maybe the Jewish Press should talk about how America is so "anti-semitic" as well.
doodle

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2008

Judged:

"Jews CHOSE to live in Poland for 1000 years."

Jews didn't really choose Poland for their country of choice to live in.
They were actually forced into living Poland because "nobody" else wanted them.
Jewish people have to realize that Poland helped many Jews when the non-jews had the chance of getting arrested and would have died if they got caught during ww2. But it's alot easier too bitch about the bad things that happened. I guesse that's human mentality.

The Jews thanked Denmark for their good treatment and helped them go to neutral Sweden.
But I guesse it's too hard to thank Poland for anything. Not one thank you (that I've seen) from the hundreds of years that they got freedom but they thanked a country that helped them in a time span of 4 years(Denmark was invaded and conquered in 1941.)

I don't understand why Jewish people do not bitch to Germans for the treatment they have gotten.
I guesse having a huge and powerfull economy and a high spot in the EU and the world in general is a good enough reason not to say anything.
Money talks and Bullsh*t walks.
Stashaok

West Haven, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2008

Judged:

Please watch "The Other Truth" A film about the unknown side of Polish-Jewish relationships By, Jagna Wright and Aneta Naszynska.

Poland was attacked in 1939 by "Hitler" on three sides and "Stalin" from the east. Yet this has become a Jewish "Holocaust" vs. "Poland's People". Poland was taken over by "Soviets" and yet all we hear in the West is "Jewish" victims. Are we missing something here. Poland's majority are Catholic and millions of them died, were slaved and then lost the country they loved.

Holocaust has become a billion dollar crime. Yet no one has even heard from the majority of victims. This is not anti Jewish it is anti Polish.

We need a new word to be used when history is based on partial truth. This is not written in hatred of Jewish victims, as they never see compensation, where is all this money?

Stashaok, USA
TOMAsz ZAkrawACz

Peterborough, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2008

hello how are you if you read this place read me back in 31 may ok bay nice to read to you :-]
The Iron Dicky

Podgorica, Montenegro

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2014

Judged:

Poland seem to have "Jewish Problem"
Pretty much like most of the world.....
Holland

Podgorica, Montenegro

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2014

Judged:

The Polakia have long history of "anti-Semitic " incidents...
The Iron Dicky

Podgorica, Montenegro

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Judged:

Abe wrote:
When looking at criticisms of Poland, one has to consider the source.
As an occasional reader of the "Jewish Press" newspaper, I have to say this sadly has to be one of the most anti-Polish, anti-Catholic, anti-Christian newspapers out there.
For example, in its July 6, 2007 edition, it had an article demanding compensation from Poland for Jewish realestate that was destroyed by either the Nazi Germans or the Soviet Russians. You would think the Jews making such claims would make their demands on the inheritors of the nations that destroyed Jewish property in Poland, Germany and Russia.
Many Poles lost property in Poland because of the Nazi Germans and Soviet Russians and were NEVER compensated for it.
But getting back to this "Jewish Press" article, it is typical of the anti-Polish prejudice this newspaper has against Poland. To define a whole nation by its criminal element is just pure racism. I wonder how the "Jewish Press" newspaper would like it if people defined Jews by the criminal activity of Jews?
The Jewish Press newspaper could just as easily done an article on the fact that Poland was the only country that ALLOWED Jews to come into Poland for 1000 years when other countries kicked out Jews and that there was a REASON why Jews CHOSE to live in Poland for 1000 years.
Also there have been many anti-Semitic events occuring in America including a rabbi in NYC who was beaten up by an attacker saying "God is Great". Maybe the Jewish Press should talk about how America is so "anti-semitic" as well.
Jews lived in Polakia for over 1000 years.?
Now that is lot of time LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How bad does sex hurt the first time? (Jul '08) 9 hr vicky laster 5,990
Home of rapper Young Buck raided by IRS in Sumn... (Aug '10) Tue New Chat Host 19
Nicole 'Coco' Austin Playboy Photos: Nicole Aus... (Jun '08) Aug 15 dmw 13
Top 10 Best Freestyle Rappers of All Time (Aug '09) Aug 11 420zabskies 209
T.I. Breaks Code Of Silence? Tupac Vs. B.I.G, W... (Apr '08) Aug 11 Dazaveli 169
17 celebrities you didn't know were Muslim (Feb '14) Aug 8 jinn 23
Show us your own Freestyle Rap song (Jun '08) Aug 7 strappedmatt 357
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Rap People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••