Michael Jackson: King Of Pop, Rock An...

Michael Jackson: King Of Pop, Rock And Soul--And Hip-Hop?

There are 56 comments on the Forbes.com story from Apr 16, 2014, titled Michael Jackson: King Of Pop, Rock And Soul--And Hip-Hop?. In it, Forbes.com reports that:

Though many refer to Michael Jackson simply as "The King of Pop," his full nickname-dreamed up by longtime pal Elizabeth Taylor-was "The King of Pop, Rock and Soul."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Forbes.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#45 Apr 23, 2014
Sebastian wrote:
I´m not MJ´s Fans but I really miss MJ he´s a very talented singer
There will never be another. He was incredible.
Sebastian

Germany

#46 Apr 24, 2014
Michael I Want you back wrote:
<quoted text>
yes he was a very talented singer.I think about Michael
All the time,I watch and listen to him every day
I think tonight I will watch the dvd History world tour in Munich.I Miss him so much.if any of the fans go on to the fan forum.and theres Missing you pages for Michael on there (fans only)and you can tell him how much you miss him.and it really helps
and its nice everyone can share their feelings.for Michael. Michael Jackson your'e always my angel
Hi friend, You said theres a fan Forum, do you know the Name of the Website ?
because i need to ask someone in the Forum maybe they know where i can buy MJ Live in Wembley (1988 Bad Tour) on HD DVD.
Sebastian

Germany

#47 Apr 24, 2014
Listen People..
I´m not MJ´s fans..I love Classical Music...I Play Piano and other Music instrument and sometimes I write my own Music..but I respect someone like MJ who work very hard for Music Industry.

If you can create your own Music..you will understand what I said.
Sebastian

Germany

#48 Apr 24, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he was incredible
I remember watching American Music Award 1989 on TV..the show was very boring..except the time when Rick Astley come to the stage and singing but the rest of the show was so stupid boring..I was 7 years old that time and I sleep in my parent´s bedroom.
My Mom hates Guns n Roses and then she almost turn off the TV until Eddy Murphy shows up and I heard he said "Michael Jackson.." and then I said to my Mom "Mom Wait ! Dont turn off the TV !! MJ is here ! MJ is here !! LOL
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#51 Apr 24, 2014
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> Someone said that on the Other Side he performed those concerts he'd planned on doing. I like to think that he was healthy and strong and full of energy and became his true self.
And what is making MJ the happiest is that he is banging all the little boys he wants to, because Satan has no rule against it.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#52 Apr 24, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no hurry because we will all meet up with him in the end. MJ was a creative genius that is highly respected by today's music industry.
Your the one that keeps saying you can't live without him. I won't be crossing paths with MJ, because he will be with Satan for all of his pedophile activity. Oh the shame of it all.
Michael I Want you back

UK

#53 Apr 25, 2014
Sebastian wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi friend, You said theres a fan Forum, do you know the Name of the Website ?
because i need to ask someone in the Forum maybe they know where i can buy MJ Live in Wembley (1988 Bad Tour) on HD DVD.
most of Michael's things are still mostly on dvd,some have been released on blu ray.but hopefully they will bring the rest out on blu ray.this is what they want to do.and the fans want it.please release everything of Michael on blu ray.and there are loads of fan forums everywhere.the best ones to look for are the fan club forums.they are great
And Michael looks hot in the pictures.I know there was one spoken about http;//Ellusive butterfly.com forum php.I dont know how many are on this forum I havent checked it out myself yet..and MJJ community official fan club forum.there are so many to choose from. MJ forever
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#54 Apr 25, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
I will extremely happy if there is never ever anyone like Michael Jackson... or Jerry Sandusky....or OJ Simpson..... or John Wayne Gacey....or Jeffrey Dahlmer....or Casey Anothony....etc, etc, etc.

“Dark Lord of All.”

Since: Jun 13

The Untempered Schism.

#55 Apr 26, 2014
Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text> I will extremely happy if there is never ever anyone like Michael Jackson... or Jerry Sandusky....or OJ Simpson..... or John Wayne Gacey....or Jeffrey Dahlmer....or Casey Anothony....etc, etc, etc.
Agreed. A whole slew of people the world could do without.
Ikyb

New Brunswick, NJ

#56 Jun 13, 2014
Nobody beats Michael Jackson, Kanye wants his position sorry he is so low in popularity for being an a**hole, Nobody wants to idolize Somebody who wants to be Jeezus, He can't rule the world, just the real Jesus nobody will replace him. R.I.P. Michael Jackson Forever king of Pop.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#57 Jun 14, 2014
Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>Your the one that keeps saying you can't live without him. I won't be crossing paths with MJ, because he will be with Satan for all of his pedophile activity. Oh the shame of it all.
Hello I am living and loving without MJ but he will always remain in my heart. Bless his angel.

“Agent Provocateur”

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#59 Jun 14, 2014
The title of this news report can't be serious, he's not the king of everything, geez. Can people chill with these titles?
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#60 Jun 14, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello I am living and loving without MJ but he will always remain in my heart. Bless his angel.
Yes. Bless Michael's Angel Molloch, one of Satan's personal Angels. You and Michael I Want You Back keep talking about Angels as if they are all good. They're not.

“Agent Provocateur”

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#61 Jun 14, 2014
I forgot to mention, a more accurate title would be the king of NAMBLA.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#62 Jun 14, 2014
Ikyb wrote:
Nobody beats Michael Jackson, Kanye wants his position sorry he is so low in popularity for being an a**hole, Nobody wants to idolize Somebody who wants to be Jeezus, He can't rule the world, just the real Jesus nobody will replace him. R.I.P. Michael Jackson Forever king of Pop.
You're still worshiping in the Church of Michael Jesus Jackson? Get off your knees and get some fresh air.

I regard Michael as the Thing of Pop.
Mandorf

Germany

#63 Jun 23, 2014
MJ is a Rock Singer ??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) Sun Surgit Tempestas 7,207
News the Best Rapper Ever: Eminem vs. 2Pac (Aug '09) Aug 24 Ananyo Seerat 242
Rapper Little T performing in London UK Aug 22 UaintgotwhatIgot 5
Top 10 Best Freestyle Rappers of All Time (Aug '09) Aug 21 Addarren 222
Dope Rap Track About Fathers working and strugg... Aug 19 vendeta96 1
News How bad does sex hurt the first time? (Jul '08) Aug 15 CumBud 6,183
News Chuck D slams the Trumps, defends 'Black Lives ... Aug 9 USA Today 1
More from around the web