Comments (Page 23)
no nooo god no.. tu pac sucks..
lil wayne is the best rapper.. he rapped when he was 10 years old..
and bow wow..
nobody wants to admit that they are better rappers due to their starting when they were little kids..
o yea twista started when he was a little kid he's probalby the best..
um on the other hand they do teach you poetry in school anyway so..
eminem is one of the best rappers but i wouldn't say number one..
twista lil wayne and bow wow are the best rappers.. im just using common sense..
or maybe they don't practice enough.. i mean come on they had enough time..
jay z ain't start when he was a lil kid.. did he?? gawds..
i think eminem is definitely better than tu pac..
ok but tu pac and biggie are very good.. and entertaining.. but i don't have that shared opinion that they are the best rappers.. for their time they were..
why did puff dady stop calling himself puff daddy.. saying p diddy was stupid.. and ruined his name..
and he never even sings about puffing..
why was little kids listening to him.. if he's the puff daddy..
you tryna make little kids puff??
thnk god Nicki Minaj wasnt in the top ten. that means you arent a loser. and wheres the D.O.C.? i didnt see him on there. then again, just my opinion.
ll cool j
mc shy d
all duck down staff
eazy had a better voice than ice but ice is awesome and its on dr. dre 187um killa was platinum certified twice making it the most succesful diss ep so bow wow wow yippy yo yippy yay suckon deez nuts
2.The Notorious B.I.G
10 Best Rapper and Best His Song Ever :
1. Eminem ''When Im Gone''
2. Jay Z ''Hard Knock Life''
3. 2Pac ''Changes''
4. Ludacris ''Runaway Love''
5. T.I ''Love This Life"
6. Dr. Dre ''Forgot About Dre''
7. The Notorious BIG ''Juicy''
8. 50 Cent ''In Da Club''
9. Obie Trice ''Snitch''
10. Snoop Doggy Dog ''Who Am I?''
11. Kanye West ''Jesus Walks''
12. Royce Da 59 ''Take From Me''
13. Wiz Khalifa ''Black & Yellow''
14. B.o.B ''Airplanes''
15. Drake ''Over''
16. Lil Wayne ''Burn''
17. Pitbull ''Feel This Moment''
18. Tyga ''No Return''
19. Chris Brown ''Get Back Up''
20. Will.I.Am ''Scream & Shout''
21. Nicki Minaj ''Moment 4 Life''
1. Big L (Flamboyant Fo' Life... Rest in Peace Lamont)
2. Biggie Smalls (Rest in Peace Big Poppa)
3. NaS (Keep Savin' Real Hip-Hop)
4. 2Pac (True Poet... Rest In Peace)
5. Wu-Tang Clan (Word iz Bond... Rest in Peace Ol' Dirty Bastard)
6. Gang Starr (Guru... Rest in Peace)
8. A Tribe Called Quest
9. Mobb Deep
10. N.W.A.(Rest in Peace Eazy-E)
11. Cypress Hill
12. Eminem (Ol' School Eminem, F*uck New School Eminem!)
Yall Wack, Melle Mel is number one, then u got kool moe & spoonie G. shock G was a thousand times better than jewpac (tupac) big daddy kane & ice T needs to be there, n what about some latinos, Danger from brownside was good. ofcourse all u kids dont know.
i need to back to the US n slap some of you fools.
But tu me none of the above is the best
|How bad does sex hurt the first time? (Jul '08)||4 hr||vicky laster||5,491|
|Top 10 fastest Rappers (Nov '08)||5 hr||twister invade||465|
|Jay-Z causes controversy by wearing medallion o...||9 hr||lil biggy||116|
|http://mashable.com/2014/04/14/ed-sheeran-beyon...||12 hr||Very sad||2|
|Justin Bieber compares himself to Michael Jacks...||20 hr||Len is Disgusted||121|
|Eminem And Rihanna: Their Road To The MTV Movie...||Mon||Rihanna||1|
|Fans or gang? Meet the Juggalos (Aug '08)||Apr 11||well||909|