Top 10 Best Freestyle Rappers of All ...
The natural

Europe

#202 Jan 11, 2014
What the slim shady spits better rhymes in his sleep
steez

United States

#203 Jan 12, 2014
1.MGK
2.Eminem
3.Kendrick Lamar
4.Childish Gambino
5.A$AP Rocky
Sole

Auckland, New Zealand

#204 Jan 21, 2014
1.Big L
2.Biggie
Best freestyler of our time, his album contains freestyles as actual songs, unlike other artists. Can spit freestyles of the top off his head, Unlike drake, lil Wayne etc who just recite a pre written verse over a beat. I don't think lil wayne should even be on a list hes horrible at rap as a whole, let alone free styling.
And as with 2pac he's an amazing rapper and definitely the best of all time, but his strong point is not free styling. that doesn't mean however that he's not the best, every rapper has their weak points.
Also with Eminem, he actually sucks at free stylin, hes a lot better than the average but hes no where close to big l or Biggie.
people juat ride his dick and say hes the fucking god of rap for everything, get off his dick and make a proper judgement based on skill instead of just blindly saying hes the best.
Mr Brooks at IWTKRadio

Charlotte, NC

#205 Jan 24, 2014
egotrips2 wrote:
1. Lil Wayne
2. Jay-Z
3. Notorious B.I.G.
4. Tupac
5. Jimmy Sprinkles
http://www.imeem.com/people/atgVsIU/music/Vid...
6. Gillie Da Kid
7. Snoop Dogg
8. Andre 3000
9. KRS One
10. Busta Rhymes
Yo!!!...This is the most ridiculous list ive ever read! If Cassidy and Papoose aint pn this, fuggeddibouttit!!! Lil Wayne is garbage.
fckndeerbra

Mills River, NC

#206 Jan 28, 2014
King Los
Mike

Whittier, CA

#207 Jan 29, 2014
Anyone saying Eminem is the greatest rapper hasnt been exposed to a majority of music. Eyedea would beat the shit out of him. A realistic list (no order, although I consider Eyedea GOAT)

Juice
Canibus
KRS-One
Big L
Slug
Sage Francis
Brother Ali
Supernatural is good and can go on for a while, but as a battler he isnt very good, and his freestyles get recycled mostly.
Maddie

Camdenton, MO

#208 Feb 7, 2014
where tf is lil snupe on here???
Maddie

Camdenton, MO

#209 Feb 7, 2014
Where tf is lil snupe on here !
Richierickk

Camdenton, MO

#210 Feb 8, 2014
ayee maddie you right.. yall needa check out lil snupe he NEVER stumbles only 18 for a week and got killed.. yall needa show some respect for my dude LIL SNUPEEE WOAAAAA
benjamincarels

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#211 Feb 14, 2014
Big L, absolutely.
Mistah fab

El Sobrante, CA

#212 Feb 21, 2014
Best freestyle is by mistah fab
Rap I know

Sheffield, UK

#213 Feb 25, 2014
Big pun is different class freestyle....... Research the videos n ull see proof
jenery

Everett, WA

#214 Mar 1, 2014
1. Snoop dogg
2. Eminem
3. Biggie
4. Puc
5. Wiz khalifa
Lil shady

Spring Valley, NY

#215 Mar 11, 2014
Lil snupe and lil snupe only
EandA

Salt Lake City, UT

#216 Mar 13, 2014
B.I.G. came on sway and techs wake up show, the most popular freestyle show of the time. He came with pretty good lyrics that day except that it turns out when his upcoming album was released the same lyrics showed up. He came with writtens on the greatest freestyle stage of that time. He was all about the money by promoting and not the art. I lost all respect for him that day. this is WEAK!!! Look it up if you dont believe me. I dare ya.
therealest

Waco, TX

#217 Apr 6, 2014
who is andre 3000
illtwin

Europe

#218 Apr 10, 2014
Mine are: 1.Nas 2.Royce 5'9 3. Cannibus 4. Crooked I 5. Eminem 6. Wale 7. Big L 8. Immortal Techniques 9. Mac Miller 10. M.I Abaga
eyedea weloveu

Toronto, Canada

#219 Apr 17, 2014
OK just stop you guys and look here at my list
I'll even give an order but that's hard shit to do..
1. Eyedea, album example (grand sixth sense) major ahead of his time in '95 at the age of 14. He was the syllable template for decades to come. RIP
2. Masta Ace - rap essence, classic flow and master rap voice.
3. Half A Mill - i'm a big syllable fan and he always lines them up to his life style RIP
4. Cormega - much better than Nas who he is always compared too but I say fuck that he kills it regularly
5. Proof from D12, I can listen to him rap all day
6. Wise intelligent, Big Pun - unreal flow, fun listening
7.Eminem and Big L and KRS and GZA
8. Madchild - Canadian ballistics, man's can spit and has gotten better through out his career
9. Slaughterhouse (Crooked I)
10. Tied is Sean Price, Yelawolf, Atmosphere, Aceyalone, EMC, GURU
And because there are so many great rappers I know I missed some
iggypiggy

Ardmore, OK

#220 May 7, 2014
I pray to god that somebody slaps everyone of you in the fucking face. I did not see any real "freestylers" on this list. eminem is good sure, lil wayne cannot freestyle to save his life. have you ever seen videos of him attempting to freestyle. Some of you wiser people out there will check out these artist im gonna list as for the rest of you. you arent even listening to real rap haha.
1. Big L
2. Immortal Technique
3. C-Bo
4. Bone Enterprise
5. Notorious Big
6. 2pac
7. Method Man
8. God Father Don
9. MF Doom
10. BG Knocc Out

the list goes on and on with: Scarface, Ice Cube, MC Ren, Herb McGruff, Children of the Corn, Mobb Deep (First two albums only)
enlighten your close minded selves you wont be disapointed.
slim umar

UK

#221 Jun 8, 2014
1 eminem ,2 slim shady, 3 mrashal mathers, 4 rabbit ,5 hailies father, 6 kim husband

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 2 min Mikey 7,189
News the Best Rapper Ever: Eminem vs. 2Pac (Aug '09) Aug 24 Ananyo Seerat 242
Rapper Little T performing in London UK Aug 22 UaintgotwhatIgot 5
Dope Rap Track About Fathers working and strugg... Aug 19 vendeta96 1
News How bad does sex hurt the first time? (Jul '08) Aug 15 CumBud 6,183
News Chuck D slams the Trumps, defends 'Black Lives ... Aug 9 USA Today 1
Anyone wants to have a freestyle battle Aug 8 rappertine 1
More from around the web