Juggalos: Family or gang?

Oct 3, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Salt Lake Tribune

Jeremy "Sheriff" Udy found his niche in the world when he discovered the Insane Clown Posse.

Comments (Page 6)

Showing posts 101 - 120 of120
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
skoot

Draper, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Judged:

I'm not a juggalette but I do know they are people just like everyone else good and bad. They don't run around in groups looking for fights. People are prejudice against them like they are against gays, african americans, mexicans... anyone that are not like them. I've seen people... good people who wouldn't harm a fly get jumped for wearing an ICP shirt.
wonders

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2011

I'm looking for any members in bakersfield, looking for someone need information if willing to give it!
juggalette4life

Cuero, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2011

juggalotus1264 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol but yet here you are taking time out of your busy schedule to go on your own rant about a bunch of ppl you call losers. does anyone else see the irony here? its ok take your time come up with a thoughtful and relevant post and than maybe, just maybe, someone will care what you have to say.
hell ya huney love you fam mmfwcl
Raverlette

Lake Elsinore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2011

Duude whoever thinks the fam is a gang is fucking stuupid. for real mayne. youre a fuckin gang when all you representis the havoc and tyranny you bring in the world. nd when you use fear to win your battles. Us lettes nd los are just phychotic(: we care bout eachother nd we just believe in living our lives to the fullest nd not taking shit from anyone. Our fam is tight nd will never be broken. but with gangs, ppl always screw other ppl over nd kill members who wanna leave. With the fam yu can leave as you please. but trust no one wants to leave the Fam(: Whoop whoop!!! M.M.F.W.C.L<3
MiNioNxSPecTRe

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2011

juggalotus1264 wrote:
<quoted text>
yea i disagree with your statement homie. it seems the younger crowd automatically thinks they are my fam and well that just aint true. yea we can be cool but until i actually know you, i will not call you fam. you can call me a hater, a juffalo or whatever but i wont blindly back someone up just because of the music because lets face some juggalos are just douche bags and some lettes are just straight up snobby bitches.
yeah i hear ya homie. its just gettin to the point where the younger gen, thinks they know what family is all about, and most of the lettes i meet online as snobby as hell and dont know what they are talkin about. shit just the other day i blasted this kid in the face for sayin ICP is satanism even after i played thy unveiling for him. its getting way too outta wack and the last thing i want is my almost 4 month old son to think that what everyone says is true when he grows up. i know hes a 'lo by blood cuz when he woke up around 4 in the morning a month ago, i played the harvest for him and he just drifted right off to sleep. my fiance's been doin her best to keep shit from spreadin around and ppl talkin smack about our fam. i'm tryin my best to not beat some ass cuz i'll get termed from job corps if i get caught.
king527

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2011

gang deff im a latin king we can call ourselves a family all we want point is we do bad shit were a gang thats all these ppl r u still shouldnt hate on them though its their choice plenty a ma friends been killed by rival gangs juggalos do the same as any other gang just dnt wnna admit waht they r

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2011

Judged:

king527 wrote:
gang deff im a latin king we can call ourselves a family all we want point is we do bad shit were a gang thats all these ppl r u still shouldnt hate on them though its their choice plenty a ma friends been killed by rival gangs juggalos do the same as any other gang just dnt wnna admit waht they r
yea sorry no. im not in a gang now nor will i ever be. any juggalo who says we are gang is not my family and i will not associate with them. i dont resort to the cowardly tactics of drive shootings or jumping people. i guess im old and stuck in my mnd set that if you got a problem with someone handle it man to man.

“Gs never fall/They jus stumble”

Since: Dec 10

Lakewood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2011

juggalotus1264 wrote:
<quoted text>
yea sorry no. im not in a gang now nor will i ever be. any juggalo who says we are gang is not my family and i will not associate with them. i dont resort to the cowardly tactics of drive shootings or jumping people. i guess im old and stuck in my mnd set that if you got a problem with someone handle it man to man.
Dam straight ninja. If you arent man enough to settle 1on1 with the hands then you arent a real man at all
Alex

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2011

The juggalo is a brain washing, mind manipulating cult, that preys on the weak minded to provide its followers with a sense of comfort.......they claim there just a family but beware if u have self worth issues, lonelyness, depression, etc.... espically if u have something they want they'll take u right in....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2011

Alex wrote:
The juggalo is a brain washing, mind manipulating cult, that preys on the weak minded to provide its followers with a sense of comfort.......they claim there just a family but beware if u have self worth issues, lonelyness, depression, etc.... espically if u have something they want they'll take u right in....
are you talking about the church or juggalos? if most juggalos, as people claim, are poor and white trash your theory doesnt make much sense. my friends have never asked me for anything that i wouldnt ask them for. noone has every taken anything from me that i didnt give willing. i think someone got scorned by supposed juggalos and is now bitter.
Alex

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2011

juggalotus1264 wrote:
<quoted text>
are you talking about the church or juggalos? if most juggalos, as people claim, are poor and white trash your theory doesnt make much sense. my friends have never asked me for anything that i wouldnt ask them for. noone has every taken anything from me that i didnt give willing. i think someone got scorned by supposed juggalos and is now bitter.
In my area its really bad....the police even consider them a gang...I'm just saying...I'm sure they all don't take part in such activities....but one group that does this gives them all a bad name as sad as it is to say..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2011

Alex wrote:
<quoted text>
In my area its really bad....the police even consider them a gang...I'm just saying...I'm sure they all don't take part in such activities....but one group that does this gives them all a bad name as sad as it is to say..
fair enough but that is with all things of this nature. while yes the music has introduced me to people i would consider family not everyone that listens to the music would be considered the same. a douche is still a douche regardless of music or similar interests. in alot of places they consider them gangs because some cant tell the difference between fantasy and reality.
skarkrow

Tooele, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

we are a family stright up in tooele ut they consider us a gang but their just jealous of the unity WHOOP WHOOP MMFWCL
Hector

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

ICP SUCKS

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

Hector wrote:
ICP SUCKS
well thats it. with such a well thought out and fact based statement we should all just give up. too bad opinions dont count for much expect to the individual and the people of a like mind huh? you cant formulate a well thought out arguement can you? evidence presented shows otherwise though.
American living in Asia

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

KlownBaby wrote:
<quoted text>
i didnt understand a word she said either, nor do I understand half of it when ppl spek like that, so I ignore em
Here Dude, ill break it down for you.
QUEEN_CRIP211
AHAHA!! V3RY FUNNii "SUP3RMAN"! GUD WUHN DO3! SHUT DA FXCC UHP DUMB-AXZ YU DNT KNW.
ND ITZ CALLD CRIPZ NT CRYPTZ. DUMBA''Z!!!!
-TRANSLATION-
QUEEN_CRIP211
(Laughing) Very Funny "Superman"
GOD WHEN DOES! SHUT THE FUCK UP DUMB ASS YOU
DON'T KNOW AND IT'S CALLED CRIPZ & CRYPTZ. DUMB ASS.
is what 'QUEEN_CRIP211' replied to 'superman'.
PS:Juggalos Forever peace out! you guys rule! love your music too kicks ass!
Juggalo Fan Forever.
billybobslimjim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Vote for Mitt Romney
face-Punches-clo wns

Mountain View, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

jugglos are rude and have no manners to hospitality are disrespectful un-trust worth there weed suck thevies and are bout to be woken up there disobendance wont be tolerated in my town unless they pay a tax of 75% of what they make any of them

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

face-Punches-clowns wrote:
jugglos are rude and have no manners to hospitality are disrespectful un-trust worth there weed suck thevies and are bout to be woken up there disobendance wont be tolerated in my town unless they pay a tax of 75% of what they make any of them
and they juggalos make no sense.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

opps sorry. should read-"and they say juggalos make no sense."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 120 of120
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••