Grandmother worried about 'negative i...

Grandmother worried about 'negative influence' of fortune on Bobbi Kristina

There are 1 comment on the OhNoTheyDidnt story from Oct 8, 2012, titled Grandmother worried about 'negative influence' of fortune on Bobbi Kristina. In it, OhNoTheyDidnt reports that:

Cissy Houston is afraid her granddaughter Bobbi Kristina Brown will die in a "haze of drugs and other bad influences" like her mother Whitney Houston if she receives her multi-million dollar inheritance now.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at OhNoTheyDidnt.

Robert troy taylor

San Francisco, CA

#1 Oct 9, 2012
let me say this. every family has secrets. and black sheeps as they say.whitney is my second cousin.now bobbie kristina she young.as we was some of us dont want to hear what others are saying because we no it all. and that what matter nothing else.now we no it all but realy dont no anything.so now some one must step in.if they did not hear the first time.i no that you hear me now.what cissy doing im not saying it right or wrong.something must be done bobbie kristina she wont honor her mother. i told her time and time need to talk to you.your mother wanted you know this.whitney and i talk in dec 2011 and this summer me her and bobbie kris was to talk about some thing.now whitney is no longer with us so it leave me.bk wont even text me.she realy need to.some people are using god to hide.but im not the one for all that what one dont know they will.im not the juge god is

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

R-N-B Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Stop trying to tell straight people they have t... Sun TerriB1 7
News Inside Grammy Awards' Hip-Hop Takeover: Why Cou... Jan 10 Carolyn 2
News There's a serious proposal to give babies born ... Jan 9 debts paid 1
News JC Penney results extend a gloomy week for reta... Dec '17 Gkar 2
News ACL Live Shot: Calvin Harris (Oct '14) Dec '17 Jim Shoe 4
News Adele dedicates album win to Beyonce: Why mega ... (Feb '17) Nov '17 titus 6
News 'Fast and Furious' Drama Continues: Tyrese Shar... Oct '17 ERIC 3
More from around the web