Grammy Award Winning Producer Bobby Martin:A Legend In The Music...

Feb 11, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: PR-inside.com

He is a legend in the music industry, and he is well known around the world. Martin's fellow Jehovah's Witness brothers and sisters often refer to him as Brother Martin.

Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Sep 20, 2013

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

I am so happy to know that there are some positive executives in show business who are being honored who happen to be JW's!
Brother Wilson

Chula Vista, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

I'm a Jehovah's Witness myself, I met Bobby Martin a few months ago. It was a real honor to meet Bobby Martin! He knows Prince and Larry Graham, he even knows George Benson. He's worked with theses guys in the studio. I had no idea that he was a Jehovah's Witness! I have about twenty percent of the songs that he's recorded. I love R&B and soul music. I actually met The Granddaddy of R&B, yet he's my brother as well!
Brother Washington

Chula Vista, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Good job Bobby, we love you!
Brother Wilson

Chula Vista, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

I'm going to share this article with the friends in our congregation, a few of the brothers in Chula Vista got real excited when they saw it. They were shocked, in a good way!
Sister Velazquez

Fairfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

See you in Paradise
Your name has been recorded. Beautiful Integrity-Keeper; Faithful and Deserving Slave.(Revelation 2:10) 10Do not be afraid of the things you are about to suffer. Look! The Devil will keep on throwing some of YOU into prison that YOU may be fully put to the test, and that YOU may have tribulation ten days. Prove yourself faithful even to death, and I will give you the crown of life..
Brave

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Sister Velazquez wrote:
See you in Paradise
Your name has been recorded. Beautiful Integrity-Keeper; Faithful and Deserving Slave.(Revelation 2:10) 10Do not be afraid of the things you are about to suffer. Look! The Devil will keep on throwing some of YOU into prison that YOU may be fully put to the test, and that YOU may have tribulation ten days. Prove yourself faithful even to death, and I will give you the crown of life..
Sister Velssquez, what is the diameter of yourvagina???
jace

Clinton, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Brother Wilson wrote:
I'm going to share this article with the friends in our congregation, a few of the brothers in Chula Vista got real excited when they saw it. They were shocked, in a good way!
Too funny

why would a JW be SHOCKED???

Is it because as a religion such courses of careers are so discouraged from the platform and every talk given by elders

I like that phrase

Even JW were SHOCKED

Can you name another main stream denomination whereby members would be SHOCKED to hear that a baptist was involved in the music industry ??

They were SHOCKED

Priceless
jace

Clinton, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

let's look at the real JW CULTURE

my favorite quote

"Martinís success in the music industry has broken the stereotype that Jehovah Witnesses do not participate in any of the arts.

In fact, some of the most prolific icons in entertainment just happen to be Jehovahís Witnesses, like PRINCE, KATHERINE JACKSON (Michael Jacksonís Mother), SERENA and VENUS WILLIAMS, GEORGE BENSON, LARRY GRAHAM (Drakeís Uncle), RONNIE LAWS just to name a few."

#######

one of the things about being a jw is how one is literally trained to LIE BY OMISSION. the reason is to create the appearance that jw are LIKE EVERYONE ELSE -

but are they?? well let's break it down for you

first off note the list

"In fact, some of the most prolific icons in entertainment just happen to be Jehovahís Witnesses, like:

KATHERINE JACKSON ??????????
she has never held a MIC to her mouth except during the WT study and yet she is listed as what

"a prolific icon"

SERENA and VENUS WILLIAMS??????????

"A Role Model As A Jehovahís Witness" in the Arts and Entertainment industry???

I thought jw have argued THEY ARE NOT JW SINCE THEY ARE NOT BAPTIZED, now that they need them to make the jw LOOK NORMAL their names are being marched out on display as JW

keep this phrase in mind as we continue

"A Role Model As A Jehovahís Witness"

yes there are jw in practically ALL PROFESSIONS , but what you will notice as in this article

such persons are ALREADY IN THEIR PROFESSION BEFORE BECOMING A JW, this is very important since such persons ARE

"A Role Model As A Jehovahís Witness"

but is this really true? are such jw considered an example for other young jw to become like, THAT IS WHAT A ROLE MODEL IS now
jace

Clinton, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

if any of these persons were to start ENCOURAGING young folks to consider their career such a person would be dogged

see jw don't want their youth to become any of these things even though this may be the child dream

but they will take folks who are ALREADY in these careers and march them out as we are normal see we have doctors, and song writers who hang with Cher and Earth Wind and Fire on the weekends working on songs

lol

the jw do the same thing with child custody cases

they put kids on the stand and tell them the following

SAY STUFF THAT WILL MAKE YOU SOUND "NORMAL"

NOTE the following from the wt legal dept in how to prepare jw kids to look and sound normal

##########

ďBe careful that they donít get the impression that they are in a demonstration at the circuit assembly, when they would show that the first things in life are service and going to the Kingdom Hall.

Show hobbies, crafts, social activity, sports, and especially plans for the future.

Be careful they donít all say that they are going to be pioneers. Plans can be trade, getting married and having children, journalism, and all kinds of other things. Maybe you can show an interest in art and the theatre."

##########

can you believe this one line

"Show hobbies, crafts, social activity, sports, and *******especially plans for the future.******

every jw kid knows what CONSTITUTES PLANS FOR THE FUTURE

and it ain't learning how to lay down 48 TRACKS FOR Toby Keith
Remnant143999

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Tom Cruise and John Travolta belong to the church of scientology, just goes to show fame doesn't mean you have brains!
JACE

Bethesda, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Remnant143999 wrote:
Tom Cruise and John Travolta belong to the church of scientology, just goes to show fame doesn't mean you have brains!
POINT WELL TAKEN my friend

Since: Feb 07

RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

jace wrote:
if any of these persons were to start ENCOURAGING young folks to consider their career such a person would be dogged
see jw don't want their youth to become any of these things even though this may be the child dream
but they will take folks who are ALREADY in these careers and march them out as we are normal see we have doctors, and song writers who hang with Cher and Earth Wind and Fire on the weekends working on songs
lol
the jw do the same thing with child custody cases
they put kids on the stand and tell them the following
SAY STUFF THAT WILL MAKE YOU SOUND "NORMAL"
NOTE the following from the wt legal dept in how to prepare jw kids to look and sound normal
##########
ďBe careful that they donít get the impression that they are in a demonstration at the circuit assembly, when they would show that the first things in life are service and going to the Kingdom Hall.
Show hobbies, crafts, social activity, sports, and especially plans for the future.
Be careful they donít all say that they are going to be pioneers. Plans can be trade, getting married and having children, journalism, and all kinds of other things. Maybe you can show an interest in art and the theatre."
##########
can you believe this one line
"Show hobbies, crafts, social activity, sports, and *******especially plans for the future.******
every jw kid knows what CONSTITUTES PLANS FOR THE FUTURE
and it ain't learning how to lay down 48 TRACKS FOR Toby Keith
Good points. If a JW child should ever aspire to any of these professions and take the necessary steps to do so, they would be labelled, at best, spiritually weak, and probably even "bad association."

Yet, when someone who is famous becomes a JW, the resident JWs are all excited about it, and fall all over themselves if they ever actually get to meet one of these persons.
jace

Clinton, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

RedhorseWoman wrote:
<quoted text>Good points. If a JW child should ever aspire to any of these professions and take the necessary steps to do so, they would be labelled, at best, spiritually weak, and probably even "bad association."

Yet, when someone who is famous becomes a JW, the resident JWs are all excited about it, and fall all over themselves if they ever actually get to meet one of these persons.
Bingo

Watching he lie by Omission is amazing to watch

But as always. We are here to point it out

Great post

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••