JACKIE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

None. I prefer the guys with Swag! The ones who rock the Nikes/Jordans,the Snapbacks,and the G-Shocks!(: Don't like it when guys where tight pants and wear black every day!! Just my opinion though..
Kono

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Me being an emo/goth gone punk (which one is none of importance), it hurts me to read what others think of emos, when really we are nothing for then a pack of kids (ones of any age) that have been overcome with an undeniable pain that is hard to understand unless you have gone through it yourself. Some are able to get past it (one being me) and others are stuck in the pain of becoming emo. Those who are constantly degrading them are, in my bluntess opinoin, worst then shit, for they are doing more then hurting an already broken person. So screw you and your hate or dislikes for emos!
-Kono-

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 33
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Punk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Avril Lavigne (Sep '07) Aug 18 Big mike 595
10 worst punk bands (Nov '06) Aug 4 Realmusic 53
Emo sucks...Do you agree with me??? (May '07) Jul 30 Jakeeisreal89 777
Top 10 Most Naked Music Videos in the History o... Jul 24 torres 1
Playground: Growing Up in the New York Underground Jul '14 Jumper The wise 7
Aliens verses Demons Jul '14 Velvet MJK 9
Disability didn't stop rocker Eric Leefe Jul '14 Pussycat whipped ... 1

Search the Punk Forum:
•••
•••